It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flotilla Weapons shown by Israel taken in 2006-03?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Israeli Government have posted several pictures on Flicker (their own official page) showing several so called "weapons" confesticated from Flotilla.

What is interesting to note that several pictures EXIF data shows that these pictures were originally taken in 2006 and 2003.

As per the EXIF data these pictures were taken in 2006.

I even compared the picture with a different EXIF data recorder and the results were same

..more...

4. [/img]http://imgur.com/b5FIJ.jpg[/img]

The below 2 images shows they were originally taken in 2003.

Is Israel passing of old pictures as new to further create more propaganda? The funniest part is they're claiming the people on the ship CUT STEEL PIPES WITH AN ANGLE GRINDER. For those not familiar with power tools, a grinder is used to remove rust, paint, or other coatings; not to cut metal.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Crimson_King

Wow expert you can cut pipe with an angle grinder ive done it alot. Apparently thats all i need to see from here wow guy.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
They really think we are that stupid. . ?

What a clumsy attempt at propaganda. I have always grudgingly admired their disinformation craft. But this is so sloppy. . Weird.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
It's not really proof that these pictures are old. It can simply mean that whoever took the pictures was too slack to ever set the date on the cameras.

IRM

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Yes that's a possibility but is it really that? Also traced the photographer Itamar Moatty - www.facebook.com...

Just to add doesn't the job looks clumsy specially coming from IDF..one would expect a army photographer to strip all identifying data before posting anything online.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Crimson_King]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

The funniest part is they're claiming the people on the ship CUT STEEL PIPES WITH AN ANGLE GRINDER. For those not familiar with power tools, a grinder is used to remove rust, paint, or other coatings; not to cut metal.

haha funniest part is removing rust paint and "other coatings" you wouldnt even use the grinding part of an "angle grinder". those that ARE familiar with power tools might use a wire wheel instead.....also my chop saw has a giant "grinder wheel" on it that cuts my pipe, steel, and aluminum.

those that arnt familiar with powertools may not know the versatility of a HAND HELD rotary tool. on our ship, the only way to cut metal pipe...ect in place is to use that tool.

good find on the dates of those pictures though.....that definatly doesnt make sense

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Right in the middle of the centre right picture is a fluorescent tube . . .

I wonder how many Israeli Commandos where beaten to a pulp with that evil instrument of doom?

And they label an angle grinder as an electric saw . . .

And, as pointed out, the info on these pictures indicates most were taken in '03 and '06.

And there is not a single gun or any other real weapon to be seen.

Actually we should screenshot this page. How long before the Liars start editing the picture info?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestyka

those that arnt familiar with powertools may not know the versatility of a HAND HELD rotary tool. on our ship, the only way to cut metal pipe...ect in place is to use that tool.

Yes, you have a rotary grinder on your ship as standard equipment.

That's the funny thing about the IDF "weapon" allegations.
They cannot come up with a single "weapon" which is not standard ship's equipment.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crimson_King
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Yes that's a possibility but is it really that?

It cannot be discounted and I'm more likely to sway towards that answer than a flimsy one. Are you suggesting that for all this time, they have been sitting on these photographs in case the flotilla incident ever occurred?

Does Israel have a time machine or something!

Just to add doesn't the job looks clumsy specially coming from IDF..one would expect a army photographer to strip all identifying data before posting anything online.

And that is proof of what exactly? A date? At this point, I think you're grasping at straws. Believe me when I say I am not on Israels side... but I don't see much evidence here that these photo's were a set-up from years ago.

IRM

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
It's come to my notice that the evil terrorist sympathisers were actually floating in a sea of weapons. Scalier weapons, these were, from fin land.
Some of them were
>
big!

And you should have seen the ones that got away!!!

It's not surprising these WMDs, salted away as they now are in Davy Jones' locker, have not come to light. Anyone capable of swallowing the half-baked Israeli propaganda would be more than capable of swallowing a boatload of live fish.

There is even a video on Youtube of the ETs (evil terrorist sympathisers) training with their new, (I hope,) and deadly WMDs.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Are you suggesting that for all this time, they have been sitting on these photographs in case the flotilla incident ever occurred?

Does Israel have a time machine or something!

By your logic, every time a news report includes an archive photo, they must have previously travelled forward in time to see the photo would be needed, and then taken it specially.

Sorry, use of archive material does not prove time travel.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Gawd, I think I saw a Box Cutter,
They were trying to hijack planes and take down 3 buildings...

Gimmie a break, there was nothing to see there even if these were real pictures.

No AK47's, no pistols, no RPG's...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

It's not really proof that these pictures are old. It can simply mean that whoever took the pictures was too slack to ever set the date on the cameras.

IRM

Agreed.
How many ATS members have set their camcorders, digital cameras, or video equipment. Heck, just check your computer to see if you have the correct time and date.
Star 4 U.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa

ROFL! I guess my sarcasm was lost on you!

IRM

[edit on 3/6/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Ahhh that might be true for civilians but ask any law enforcement agency..
]They MAKE sure things like time and date are correct because any mistake could make the evidence in addmissable in a court...

Are you saying the Israeli military are incompetent???
That would surprise me....

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129
reply to post by Violater1

Ahhh that might be true for civilians but ask any law enforcement agency..
]They MAKE sure things like time and date are correct because any mistake could make the evidence in addmissable in a court...

Well if that was the case the correct procedure would be to date stamp every image taken (as matter of policy). It seems somewhat convoluted to rely on EXIF data.

IRM

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   

ROFL! I guess my sarcasm was lost on you!

IRM

*Blush*
I can be pretty thick sometimes.

[edit on 3/6/10 by Kailassa]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
The images in question were taken with camera(s) which did not yet exist at the date specified in the EXIF data.

For the images that were taken with a D2Xs camera, and have a time stamp of Feb. 2006, for example, the camera was released on June 1st, 2006. Nikon site

So yes, the photographer was lazy about setting the date. It would have been better if he hadn't been, but that doesn't prove anything.

The interesting thing is that had the same situation occurred, but with older cameras, we would still hear the same cries, except it wouldn't be as easy to disprove it. Something to think about, maybe?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinkr
The images in question were taken with camera(s) which did not yet exist at the date specified in the EXIF data.

For the images that were taken with a D2Xs camera, and have a time stamp of Feb. 2006, for example, the camera was released on June 1st, 2006. Nikon site

I researched that too... but I wasn't 100% sure the June 01, 2006 release date was accurate. I'm glad someone posted it.

Kudos!

IRM

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Crimson_King

Well all you've got to do is strap some Nukyellar Material to those
Vests an sling it with a Trebuche and you've got a Weapon of Mass
Destruction.

So Maybe Israel was right?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join