It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flotilla Weapons shown by Israel taken in 2006-03?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Ok I sea some bulletproof vests, binoculars and some equipment which could be found on every ships on this planet like ax or some electric tools so where is this lethal weapons.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Flak jackets with Red Crescent flags?
The IDF can't possibly have medics running around with any form of protection on, can they..?

Not that they are any help against phosphor shells.

I heard on the BBC news that among the illegal items are pencils, and A4 paper.
Does anyone have a comprehensive list of illegal items?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Israel is a terrorist state and that’s clear for any that wish to see. Israel is in apartheid, and the hate is astounding. The killing of Palestinians and the seizure of their land is considered manifest destiny by many people in Israel.

It has become a rite of passage for Israelis to kill at least one Palestinian during their required military service. The land grabbing is more than just a settler issue, and we all know it. Israel should face economic sanctions so harsh that it makes those imposed on Iran look like child’s play.

Do your part, and please meet any pro Israel rant with videos showing the state sponsored apartheid. There are tens of thousands of videos on Youtube and elsewhere. Those who defend the apartheid have blood on their hands all the same. They dont deserve the time of day from any of us!

www.revisionisthistory.org...

Supremacist rabbinic hate rules the day, end the apartheid!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I'm going to go with that the time/date wasn't set correctly on the camera, considering the Nikon D2Xs wasn't released until July of 2006, and those pictures are dated for February.

Source

Nikon’s latest digital SLR combines 12.4 effective megapixels, superb precision and high speed for a powerful professional performance

Sales release date: July 2006
RRP: £3499.99

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Crimson_King

Nice find with the dates on those photos,
Grinders can cut steel, you just need to change out the grinding disc for a cutting disc.

PEACE,
RK

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
This happens to me sometimes. And personally I doubt this is a lie. If you have a time error on the computer, Like I do every time I over clock, this happens.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

I hate to break it to you but you really cant trust any videos from over there. Each side is filled with liars who just make videos like this and most aren't even real.

You should post videos showing all the hateful things done from Palestinians to Israelis or how they teach their children to want to kill and hate them. Then move over to Egypt and see why they also block off Gaza and wont let anyone in or out.

Take sides if you want but what ever you choose will still be a bad group of people.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by whoshotJR]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

I was there myself, thank you.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Crimson_King

I don't see any dates on the Israeli website... I can see where the actual propaganda is coming from...

Sorry but the Israeli government is not that stupid to make this sort of mistake...

This looks too much like more Palestinian anti-Israeli propaganda...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsmethegoat
I'm going to go with that the time/date wasn't set correctly on the camera, considering the Nikon D2Xs wasn't released until July of 2006, and those pictures are dated for February.

Source

Nikon’s latest digital SLR combines 12.4 effective megapixels, superb precision and high speed for a powerful professional performance

Sales release date: July 2006
RRP: £3499.99

And the truth shall set you free....

How about this thread is thrown in the "skunk forum"?.....

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by Crimson_King
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Yes that's a possibility but is it really that?

It cannot be discounted and I'm more likely to sway towards that answer than a flimsy one. Are you suggesting that for all this time, they have been sitting on these photographs in case the flotilla incident ever occurred?

Does Israel have a time machine or something!

Just to add doesn't the job looks clumsy specially coming from IDF..one would expect a army photographer to strip all identifying data before posting anything online.

And that is proof of what exactly? A date? At this point, I think you're grasping at straws. Believe me when I say I am not on Israels side... but I don't see much evidence here that these photo's were a set-up from years ago.

IRM

Why cant they just be old photos of equipment that they had on hand. Is the OP really suggesting that these pictures were taken specifically with this situation in mind? because to posit that is dumb. In all likelihood, they used old, un-publicized photos of previously confiscated equipment from 2003 and used them figuring nobody would be any wiser.

This has nothing to do with evidence, either. given the question mark following the very title of this thread, i would say that the OP is not claiming proof of anything. He has simply found some peculiar information that doesn't jive with the official story. If that's not ATS worthy, then nothing is.

The fact is, that a military photographer taking pictures to be publicized as evidence of a violation of international law MUST be competent enough to change the date on his camera (which probably didn't even exist in 2003, lest they use outdated equipment). Plus, there are at least 2 separate dates there. Are you now saying that 2 IDF photographers, both using cameras older then 2003, both had the dates way off on both their cameras? As far as cataloging evidence, they effectively accomplished nothing.

Or you could just blindly believe that mistakes are made constantly and consistently by the IDF. But, i think your grasping at straws on that one

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The evidence seems rather conclusive to me. The camera had not even been released at the time the photos were allegedly taken.

Its rather obvious that someone just didn't set the date on the camera.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinkr
The images in question were taken with camera(s) which did not yet exist at the date specified in the EXIF data.

For the images that were taken with a D2Xs camera, and have a time stamp of Feb. 2006, for example, the camera was released on June 1st, 2006. Nikon site

So yes, the photographer was lazy about setting the date. It would have been better if he hadn't been, but that doesn't prove anything.

The interesting thing is that had the same situation occurred, but with older cameras, we would still hear the same cries, except it wouldn't be as easy to disprove it. Something to think about, maybe?

I will have to admit that I truely can not "deny ignorance" on many issues.

I bought a VCR tape player in May of 2005 and the clock and calender will
not display any date before March of 2005, because that was the month in
which it was produced. Of course, once I turned it on the clock began to run on it's own and was still wrong a few days later when I learned how to set it.
Would the same thing not happen with a camera's clock and date, that is it
would show a progression of time and date even if not set to the correct time when first used?

Also when I looked at the photos, I saw a "slingshot and some steel balls."
I'll bet those things would let anyone hold their own against a soldier with
an uzi.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Wow...lots of propaganda there...as if the Palestinians haven't photo-shopped evidence, and edited videos to claim "the Israelis are the Nazis"....

I can post dozens, upon dozens of videos like the above....

BTW do you want me to post hundreds of photos of Palestinian children being taught to hate Israelis/Jewish people and to become martyrs?....

Should i post photos of suicide bombers and their statements before they go on a murder rampage?...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Instead of everyone screaming "OMG ISRAEL PROPAGANDA WRONG DATE!@!!", everyone wants Israel proved guilty should be happy these pictures showed up, as there arent any weapons in this photo, just stuff they used from around the ship, which would bolster the claim of the flotilla, self defense.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Wow...lots of propaganda there...as if the Palestinians haven't photo-shopped evidence, and edited videos to claim "the Israelis are the Nazis"....

I can post dozens, upon dozens of videos like the above....

BTW do you want me to post hundreds of photos of Palestinian children being taught to hate Israelis/Jewish people and to become martyrs?....

Should i post photos of suicide bombers and their statements before they go on a murder rampage?...

Can you post statistics on how many Israelis have been killed overall, and how many Palestinians have been killed overall?

Please post about how much land each side has lost (in miles or km squared) since 1946.

Please also post how much aid, in dollars, the Israelis receive from America each year, and how many dollars the Palestinians get.

If you can post all those videos, Im sure you can find these statistics for me and post them. Then I will make up my mind based on facts and figures, not propaganda videos and photos. Please post those stats up here for all to see.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I can't help but find it courious that many of the same people who clearly state that " if the people on the boats had not tried to break the blockaid, they would not have put themselves in harms way".

Well, I can't help but agree with them, and at the same time should not the same logic apply to those people who moved into a land which was not their's and then proceeded to wage an occupation on the original inhabitants in order to take possession of this land which still does not belong to them.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

You really believe it’s just propaganda? Is this not a religious matter for you?

Rabbi Yaacov Perrin said, "One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail." (NY Daily News, Feb. 28, 1994, p.6).

University of Jerusalem Prof. Ehud Sprinzak described Kahane and Goldstein's philosophy: "They believe it's God's will that they commit violence against goyim," a Hebrew term for non-Jews. (NY Daily News, Feb. 26, 1994, p. 5).

"The Akum (non-Jew) is like a dog. Yes, the scripture teaches to honor the the dog more than the non-Jew." Ereget Raschi Erod. 22 30

Some teachings from the Talmud (Judaism’s holiest book.)

Sanhedrin 106a . Says Jesus' mother was a whore: "She who was the descendant of princes and governors played the harlot with carpenters." Also in footnote #2 to Shabbath 104b of the Soncino edition, it is stated that in the "uncensored" text of the Talmud it is written that Jesus mother, "Miriam the hairdresser," had sex with many men.

"The Talmud (Babylonian edition) records other sins of 'Jesus the Nazarene':

1) He and his disciples practiced sorcery and black magic, led Jews astray into idolatry, and were sponsored by foreign, gentile powers for the purpose of subverting Jewish worship (Sanhedrin 43a).

2) He was sexually immoral, worshipped statues of stone (a brick is mentioned), was cut off from the Jewish people for his wickedness, and refused to repent (Sanhedrin 107b; Sotah 47a).

3) He learned witchcraft in Egypt and, to perform miracles, used procedures that involved cutting his flesh, which is also explicitly banned in the Bible (Shabbos 104b).

Gittin 57a. Says Jesus is in hell, being boiled in "hot excrement."

Sanhedrin 90a. Those who read the New Testament ("uncanonical books") will have no portion in the world to come.

Shabbath 116a. Jews must destroy the books of the Christians, i.e. the New Testament.

Menahoth 43b-44a. A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: "Thank you God for not making me a gentile, a woman or a slave."

A large portion of the Palestinian population is Christian. This hate is endemic!

I didn’t write the Talmud, and I don’t think all Jews take it literally. Just remember though if you're Christian then you’re an animal in the eyes of the hardliners, which are found in over abundance there.

I know this sounds like hate, but it is really at the heart of the matter.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
loll the whole kitchen can be seen as weapon depot..

love this israeli propaganda .. we ofcourse know they never lie about things...hihi...
bet the fuel tanks of the ships are now WoMD...

all to justify blank point murder......:-(

[edit on 3-6-2010 by ressiv]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
B.T.W are the filmrights still availible ????
nice film ... Pirats of the Mediterranea

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join