It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure - Enough Already!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I think a lot of the doubters can't believe that the main-stream media is active in the cover-up.

Nobody is thinking of losing their job over this; and likewise the few who do usually end up MURDERED. If any government worker were to break their security oaths, they would be fired immediately. Not many of them are going to just start talking about classified projects because if they lose their job, credibility, and probably end up in jail or worse. JFK was killed by the CIA for wanting to disclose the existence of aliens.

The truth is that ETs and aliens have mad news many times long ago. The stories are buried in news archives, and usually retracted. They started to cover-up UFOs when they were back-engineering them and starting to research and use alien technology.

If the news were to disclose aliens, they would take advantage of the FEAR they could potentially create to usher in a new age. Simply because disclosure has not happened yet is not assurance it will never happen.

With all that has happened recently in history it only seems logical that there will eventually be either a false-flag alien invasion, designed to create support for a new world order, and a one world government / religion, followed by the weaponisation of space.

Many government officials already know, yet they agree to keep it from the public. Maybe they're threatened, because there is a plan to disclose according to an agenda. Even History Channel's documentaries like "Ancient Aliens" are part of the disclosure effort. The truth will never be shown on the main-stream media, and thus the government gets away with using alien technology. If they'd lie about 9/11, and lie about OK City, why wouldn't they lie about alien life? If they disclose it would be to create fear, so they could take advantage of the panic and introduce the new world order.

You basically got to do your own research. The truth is out there, but you can't expect the truth to come to you.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Svoboda]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Is anyone else tired of hearing about "DISCLOSURE"...?

Yes we are, FOXMULDER147 me ol' mate!

And in the end.....all you've done is start another silly disclosure thread!

Aaaaaaand...........it's on the list!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
There will never be a disclosure by the government. The only disclosure that might come is through scientific discovery of alien life or when the aliens make them self know publically. That are the only 2 options. Governmental disclosure is not an option. And it will never be. You should forget that. And put it out of your mind to not dissapoint yourself.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
As a scientist and a huge fan of x-files i feel ashamed of you using fox mulders name.!!

1: The world leaders have informed the entire world of alien beings,that they DO exist, it has been on CNN \newspapers ect. Why have you not been informed of this? The us government,germany and alot of others informed that we have been working with a special alien race for the last 60 years!!!!!

2: Historians,scientists,governements has informed of alien existense the last 74 000 years.

3: Wake up-

I mean,its shocking that you dont know this yet. I have no words.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archirvion
As a scientist and a huge fan of x-files i feel ashamed of you using fox mulders name.!!

1: The world leaders have informed the entire world of alien beings,that they DO exist, it has been on CNN \newspapers ect. Why have you not been informed of this? The us government,germany and alot of others informed that we have been working with a special alien race for the last 60 years!!!!!
What is your source?

2:

Historians,scientists,governements has informed of alien existense the last 74 000 years.
Again what is your source

As someone who claims to be a scientist you should at least provide your evidence/source, thank you.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
It's become a meaningless buzzword within UFO circles.

No "disclosure", regardless of how great a revelation it might be, would be sufficient to satisfy the "truth seekers". Either it will not align with all of their varied personal beliefs, and will therefore be rejected as "disinformation", or it will confirm them, forcing them to create even deeper conspiracies to satisfy their need for mystery and intrigue.

The MoD in UK, French and Russian governments have all been releasing UFO files... apparently none of that counts. And no matter what the US releases, it will be dismissed out of hand as "disinfo". You can't believe anything the Government or MSM says, but anything posted on any conspiracy blog by some anonymous person whose belief system is summed up by their screen name is gospel.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Svoboda
Probably 2012, look into the London Olympics. Everything points to a false-flag alien threat.

The exact same thing was said on this very forum about the China Olympics.. and guess what? For gods sake, try something original for once! It's more likely to happen on St Patrick's day when everyone is drunk!

IRM

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
1. Disclosure does not HAVE to come from the government.

While it would be the most hard hitting it is certainly not the only way for it to come about.

2. Some of us already know the truth. We don't need anyone else to disclose anything for our own sakes, we want it so that others know the truth as well.

3. What do you think is going on with UFO hunters, and Ancient Aliens on the history channel? Have you ever before known of a series that openly discussed the UFO phenomena on a regular basis and was so in your face to the public with the evidence? This is disclosure and its happening now.

Make no mistake those clueless masses are ingesting enough information to start waking up now. It has begun, but it is happening in small steps to make it less of a shock when the undeniability of it all is presented for the masses to take in.

forget the government, we all know they lie... we don't need them to disclose anymore. The truth will come out whether they like it or not and there is not a damned thing they can do to stop it.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
If we can convince enough people about the truth, then we don't need any disclosure. If the public will think that UFOs are exist and they are extraterrestrial vehicles, then more and more scientist, educated people, military officers will talk about their experiences and that would be hard to ignore. Just keep up the work, and spread the truth

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I really don't think it will happen in my lifetime. I have another 40 years on this planet and i have a very sad but real image of me looking on ATS with my specs on squinting at black dots from another youtube video.

God i hope that isn't the case. I want to prove everybody wrong who scoffs and laughs at my passion for this subject so when it does happen i can just smile smugly and say "I told you so"

October

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Im sure its possible there could be some sort of 'disclosure' someday... but if anything like that was ever going to happen, its blatantly obvious it isnt going to be anytime soon. And the phrase 'clutching at straws' comes to mind with the majority of threads being made on it. Even more so when people try and insinuate that any alien related films that are brought out are an attempt at prepping us for disclosure. Because independence day, war of the worlds etc are definately the kind of films you'd like to see before you meet some real life aliens. :shk:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I personally find this thread quite ironic.

"I dont believe what the other side is saying, so you should believe what I am saying'

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happyfeet
I completely agree with OP, it only took me two years of the disclosure hype to realize that it was a con. Even when I listened to the disclosure crowd, I was leery of the huge promises, only to have my suspicions confirmed.

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.
Fool me 7,648 times and I should start thinking about getting a brain transplant because obviously the one I have isn't working. Or something like that must be what the people who still believe disclosure is about to happen must be thinking!

I mean c'mon, how many times do we have to be fooled before it sinks in?

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Is anyone else tired of hearing about "DISCLOSURE"...?

Disclosure 2007! Disclosure 2008! Disclosure 2009! Disclosure 2010... ad infinitum...

You have a gift for understatement, it's not once a year, it's about 50-100 times a year I hear about it.

And yes, I'm tired of hearing about it.

Besides Reagan already gave us disclosure, when he said an alien threat was already among us....wait...he fooled some people with that one, he really meant war was the threat, not beings from other planets.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by Svoboda
Probably 2012, look into the London Olympics. Everything points to a false-flag alien threat.

The exact same thing was said on this very forum about the China Olympics.. and guess what? For gods sake, try something original for once! It's more likely to happen on St Patrick's day when everyone is drunk!

IRM

Yes people say a lot...my point is if it's not then specifically, then it's not ever going to be officially done. Just because it hasn't happened doesn't mean it will never happen. They're lying; the truth will have to come out one day.

Actually it already is. Those who still question this topic with criticism just haven't done their research.

How about "Larry King Live: Do UFOs Exist?" on CNN ??

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The only way any sort of disclosure will happen is if all the media outlets get together & start pushing for it big time,the meda plays a big part in making & breaking stories they don't want you to hear about.
we all read various pieces of news that are very note worthy on the UFO community on this website but never make it to MSM.

if it's going to happen it's going to take a massive media effert

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by rhynouk
The only way any sort of disclosure will happen is if all the media outlets get together & start pushing for it big time,the meda plays a big part in making & breaking stories they don't want you to hear about.
we all read various pieces of news that are very note worthy on the UFO community on this website but never make it to MSM.

if it's going to happen it's going to take a massive media effert

It sure would. This should have been front page newspaper article, broadcast 24 hours streight on television and radio when they first made the discovery, and they should have kept the people up-to-date with deals with extraterrestrial beings.

But they didn't, so they are probably going to create a big event; a false-flag event, in which alien technology would be broadcast across the planet in a carefully engineered brainwashing event. They want to alter everyone's perception of these beings, and either create a threat or admit there is a treaty.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Svoboda]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join