It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure - Enough Already!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Is anyone else tired of hearing about "DISCLOSURE"...?

Disclosure 2007! Disclosure 2008! Disclosure 2009! Disclosure 2010... ad infinitum...

Let's face it - it's a myth. It's not going to happen. It's a myth perpetuated every year by certain individuals - such as David Wilcock and Steven Greer - for the simple reason that they EARN MONEY FROM IT. Always follow the money trail...

From this point on I'm not taking anything I read about "disclosure" seriously, and I suggest you don't either. That way, hopefully the idea will fade away and we can get back to the central issue - UFO investigation - without everything somehow relating to a phoney 'disclosure industry'.

As far as I'm concerned the only way we are going to know the truth about aliens and UFOs is if the goverment is FORCED to comment because, perhaps, one crashes into a very public place, with thousands of witnesses and video evidence. Either that or if the aliens finally decide to do something more interesting than steal cattle...

In other words - the truth will come from ET, not any government.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by FOXMULDER147]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

The only thing that will ever be Disclosed.

Will be another video of Britney Spears getting out of a Limo

without her bloomers on.

UFO Disclosure ?

Going to give that a big fat No.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

From this point on I'm not taking anything I read about "disclosure" seriously, and I suggest you don't either.

We are free to absorb any information we wish and definately free enough to think for ourselves.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm

From this point on I'm not taking anything I read about "disclosure" seriously, and I suggest you don't either.

We are free to absorb any information we wish and definately free enough to think for ourselves.

Hence the word "suggest".

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Dear FOXMULDER147

I can not work out whether the MSM just think we are nuts or they are working with the TPTB to keep the secret. However it is not just the MSM it is the boffins as well.

Well respected people are seeing things but the MSM take as a joke still, boffins risk the reputations by uttering a word about a UFO sighting.

Do we really have two realties???

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269

Dear FOXMULDER147

I can not work out whether the MSM just think we are nuts or they are working with the TPTB to keep the secret. However it is not just the MSM it is the boffins as well.

Well respected people are seeing things but the MSM take as a joke still, boffins risk the reputations by uttering a word about a UFO sighting.

Do we really have two realties???

Science-fiction and Hollywood have trivialized the UFO phenomenom, to the point that it stigmatizes anyone who "speaks out". That's why very few people do.

In todays 'Global Village' those who control the news, control the world. Make no mistake - the media lords are the most powerful people on the planet. They have the power to bring down presidents, or rise them up. The media is not working with The Powers That Be - the media IS TPTB.

Quite possibly the power to 'disclose' about ET life lies not with politicians - who come and go and are immediately replaceable, even the president - but with people like Rupert Murdoch and other media corporation owners. If I was an active 'truth seeker', that's the direction I would look in.

Instead, we're all looking to the governments. "Missing the wood for the trees".

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Probably 2012, look into the London Olympics. Everything points to a false-flag alien threat.

Check out things like the 1984 Olympic Games UFO, and Regan's old speeches about an alien threat.

They are keeping it secret to create fear. Disclosure happens on an individual basis.

If there's an artificial alien threat, that doesn't mean aliens aren't real either.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Svoboda
They are keeping it secret to create fear.

I think they're even past that now...

They're keeping it secret because... they have to. Do you think any government is going to confess to its people a lie of this magnitude?

And that brings us to the crux of the matter:

The government are not scared of how people will react to confirmation of ET life - they are scared of how people will react to their own lies!!!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
like i have said before if we want disclosure we need to make our own disclosure. send a signal to the moon, meditate try to reach out and touch some---thing. better than waiting around forever for the govt to come clean

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
What we all fail to realize is we need to completely forget about disclosure for it to happen. It's a theory I've put together after years of losing my keys, remote or other random things. I always remember where it is right when I stop looking for it.

It's just science, you can't argue with science.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

They are keeping it secret to create fear.

They're keeping it secret because... they have to. Do you think any government is going to confess to its people a lie of this magnitude?

A former Canadian Minister of Defence, Honourable Paul Hellier, admitted that the United States military currently operates alien technology. There's a UFO landing pad in St. Paul, Alberta, in fact, made as an order from Hallier.

Thousands of years ago they were calling them angels. People now, seem to be atheist, and I believe that to be the work of the Illuminati. Now that we have technology among us, we can better understand what these Gods really are. There going to do some big show though, probably during the 2012 London Olympic games closing ceremonies.

It was Eisenhower, though, who originally made contact. This alien disclosure might be, just like 9/11: a false-flag event, to be used to unite the world under one government, and begin the weaponisation / colonisation of space.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Dear FOXMULDER147

From FOXMULDER147 “The media is not working with The Powers That Be - the media IS TPTB”

I can quite see you have been thinking about this and I would not disagree, although I had not though of it before. The government is working for the media, now that is an interesting thought.

Yes quite right about the government and the lies but I fear that it is way more than lies that they can never admit. I wonder who it was that decided to hide or lie about the first incident and why.

I guess it most likely goes back to the Foo fighters and the lies started because they thought they were German. In the same way they hid the fact that at the end of WW2 the Germans were making suicide attacks ramming allied bombers.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
You do bring up an intersting point that im thinking about now.
Why would governments, etc decide when to disclose the information.
Perhaps they know, but dont plan on telling the public anything.

Like you said unless they are forced to tell us or aliens make themselves known we might waiting.

Cheers

[edit on 31-5-2010 by FoxMulder91]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

A former Canadian Minister of Defence, Honourable Paul Hellier, admitted that the United States military currently operates alien technology.

Why when it comes to disclosure is it almost always a "former" minister, a "former" astronaut, a "former" this, a "former" that...?

"Former" = people who have little to lose.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Is that really a suprise though?
People with jobs "in the know" likely dont feel like telling the public about stuff like this.

But when they are former employees and have time to think about it they decided to share their stories.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Whoa, this thread is over-flowing with 90s haircuts and suits.

2nd

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I completely agree with OP, it only took me two years of the disclosure hype to realize that it was a con. Even when I listened to the disclosure crowd, I was leery of the huge promises, only to have my suspicions confirmed.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoxMulder91

Is that really a suprise though?
People with jobs "in the know" likely dont feel like telling the public about stuff like this.

But when they are former employees and have time to think about it they decided to share their stories.

The greater the risk the greater the reward - you can apply that philosophy here. If a government official says ETs exist I'm more likely to believe him if he is putting himself at risk than someone who has nothing to lose.

If he is willing to risk his job chances are he's telling the truth.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Svoboda

Dear Svoboda

Ok here is your Wikipedia information about Paul Hellier’s UFO landing pad en.wikipedia.org...

Very real it would seam, one would think the MSM should have been jumping all over this guy. But no may be FOXMULDER147 is right, certainly with this one or other is in someone pocket.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
A subject dear to my heart.

I’ve heard time and again in conspiracy circles that the original War of the Worlds broadcast was a “test” to see how the public would react to news of ET presence here/visitation, what have you. Now, suspend disbelief, just for a moment: If one takes that supposition as valid, really, is that a fair or reasonable test? Was that a realistic gage for how the public would react to full-blown disclosure? I think not. War of the Worlds did not exactly paint a warm, fuzzy picture of the ideal scenario for meeting our galactic neighbors. Hostile takeover? Forgive me if I, too, forget to lay out the welcome mat and run for the hills. If this is the bar by which TPTB decide that the people can’t handle the truth, it’s a completely manufactured distortion. Nothing more than an elaborate ruse to justify keeping the lid on things because we’re hijacked into believing any ET disclosure would be hostile and entirely negative. The way Hollywood and the media has portrayed ET is, at best, done with mild ridicule, at worst flagrant fear-mongering. So what’s the real agenda? Why are they waiting?

I waffle on this. Periodically, I think the majority of people would be really excited to irrefutably learn we’re not alone in the cosmos. But I step back and consider that maybe the majority rank and file don’t spend their days debating the merits of metaphysics and hollow Earth theories, nor or they preoccupied by thoughts of the NWO and UFOs … The announcement of ET’s presence would be shock to the system to put it mildly. Although the more I look around the more I see “fringe” topics seeping into the mainstream – again, mostly suffused with a mild scorn or mocking. Think: the Apocalyp…excuse me, History Channel, specifically the Nostradamus Effect; the recent Stephen Hawking shows on the time-travel and aliens… Then there’s the movies: AVATAR, the Fourth Kind…

Is this to soften a forthcoming blow to our collective psyche? It smells odd, it not outright wrong to me. The timing smacks of something on the brew.

With all that conjecture off my chest I, for one, am still optimistic about the day when it is proven we’re not alone. It is not the Greers and Willcocks that concern me. I always remain open yet skeptical. My concern is those at our global political and economic helm. I don’t want them speaking for me. They are poor stewards of our planet and humanity in general. Imagine genuine, benign disclosure does occur: If ET judges the whole by the actions of the few, namely our leaders, we’re in deep trouble. I have yet to meet ONE person who thinks war is a super idea. I have yet to meet one person who thinks the extinction of species, or the rape of the natural world is AOK. Yet by some mysterious, inexplicable reason we still…. *sigh*

Thank you for indulging me. That felt good! I sincerely hope it didn’t come off as a rant. I truly care about our place in the cosmos. But I will scrutinize what’s behind the public “announcement” (IF it ever comes), and hope for the very best.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join