It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The United States secret government is the Illuminati.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
The Illuminati is where ever money is moving the most.

The U.S. is the front runner country of the world for money, power, and control while sugar coating it all with freedom, trade, and Christian values.
The United Nations was really created by the U.S. and has controlled the world by preventing a world war ever since.
So, therefore it's easy to realize that the Illuminati's home country is the U.S.

The U.S.(Illuminati) has the ability to take over the entire world physically.
It's got missle defense, nuclear bombs, back engineered UFOs, and Tesla particle beam weapons.
Tesla particle beam weapons make nukes look like a kid's toy.
The Siberian explosion was done by a test of a powerful level of the particle beam weapon.
So, why didn't we(the U.S.) take over the world yet?
Well, because we already have but even more impressively by with our brains instead of by physical animalistic war.
We invented the debt and borrowing concept on a grand scale to speed up making money and obtaining individual power and control while at the same time setting up coutries economies to fail so that even more power be obtained by creating a one world money system and then elimitating the borrowing system.
In thus doing so, it would become a rent to own system and much harder to and take much longer to gain money, power, and control.
So, the people arleady in control will stay in control for a very long time.
Each country's economy will have to be joined with other countries to prevent bankruptcy and clean up the debt mess that really effects every major country.

I don't mean to shatter anybody's original spoon fed history teaching with a paradigm shift of simply connecting the dots and using independent analysis, but:
Things even make alot more sense if it's true that so called U.S. enemies like Adolf Hitler and Osama Bin Laden where in total cahoots with U.S. secret operations.
No proof that either one is dead though Hitler would be 121 years old if still alive. Both could have been sent into exile from the public.
We got the state of Isreal(american nuke launcher) and the U.N. established because of WW2 and the European Central Bank is even located in Germany.
Our U.S. secret operations preplanned controlling the oil reserves in Iraq after faking the 9-11 attacks.
www.presstv.ir...
Why do you think we still need troops over there?
To keep control of the oil and money from it.

"Every major crude oil price spike is connected to the U.S. even though the U.S.
imports way more oil than it exports." That factual statement in itself should stop everybody in their tracks, silence the crowd, raise red flags, and bring on the whistleblowers.
www.wtrg.com...

And you know Barack Hussein Obama was hand picked by the Illuminati and can't be trusted. He used to be a lawyer for crying out loud. And just to rub it in, his name screams with the Osama Bin Laden-Saddam Hussein preplanned connection.
Obama is like the closest name to Osama. And now he plans to raise the taxes on gasoline even though there is no real reason it should be this high in the first place.
The U.S. will probably bail out BP oil company too after the company's stock is at its lowest for Illuminati members to buy. Just like any other failing company the government bails out.
You see a pattern here?
New control and ownership of the money trails when restructuring countries' economy or businesses fail. The creation of the Euro, U.S. bailout program, etc...

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

We invented the debt and borrowing concept....

whole empires disappeared in financial turmoils before the u.s. even existed.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack

We invented the debt and borrowing concept....

whole empires disappeared in financial turmoils before the u.s. even existed.

I think the Illuminati came over to America at the end of WWII after
making atomic weapons and jets and rockets and working on Tesla
free energy.

Now they sell rockets and Moon dreams and atomic energy to
the rest of the world though promotions.

They will never reach the Moon again or tell you anything about
Tesla so treat them kindly in their endeavors.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

You've taken my words out of context.
It's supposed to continue with "on a grand scale..".
By using a currency that is in debt, every country that depends on trade with that country of debt will fall into that trap of currency/debt reform.
In thus forcing the world into a one world currency and slowly but surely a one world controlling body of government.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I don't know why my link to the oil prices chart doesn't work.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I don't know why my link to the oil prices chart doesn't work.
Try this link and then click on oilprice1947:
www.wtrg.com...

[edit on 31-5-2010 by realanswers]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
imo it doesnt matter if on large scale or not, important is the principle.
what happened to the roman empire 2000 years ago, happened on gigantic financial scale for their times.
the culture of consuming now, pay later and the industry promoting this way of life have reached proportions, that are not healthy. i agree with you on that. now to "its all the illuminati" argument: very rich and powerful people live extrem competition and rivalry. all the time people come up or fall down, to speak of an organised group that sticks together is wrong.
there are friendships in these rich peoples worlds, of course, but most of the powerful struggle to get more and pushing rivalry aside.
i just cant see this all so powerful united group you are talking about.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Actually, the Illuminati is in control of the secret government in the United States.

The Illuminati have their roots thousands of years ago, in places like Babylon, Egypt, Rome, etc.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Svoboda

And you know this how? Let me guess, you read about it on the internet.

[edit on 6/1/2010 by BrandonK]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I don't think the secret government are the "Illuminati" because that implies they are intelligent.

I think we have all seen what kind of idiots 'appear' to run the country and that implies (to me) that there are even bigger idiots behind the scenes.

On the oil topic...

The Coast Guard Admiral said last week that 'Top Kill' had worked and BPs stock jumped 6%!!

Later he retracted the statement.

Interesting how the timing worked out on that. Folks 'in the know' got to pull out of BP and save their profits based on either ignorance or an outright lie.

Secondly, why the HELL are we letting BP drill the relief wells? Is this how you punish a company that for this catastrophe? Do they get to keep the oil? Do they get to sell the oil?

While I have my conspiracy on, check this out:

March 31 - Obama decides it's suddenly OK to issue new drilling permits for the Gulf. (much to the Tea Party/ Palin group's chagrin).

April 16 - Tea Party has a big meeting in The Woodlands, Texas, just up the road from Halliburton world headquarters.

April 20 - It's reported that Halliburton was working on the well when it blew out, creating a massive disaster and making Obama look like an idiot.

OK I know it sounds crazy but it's less crazy than fake airliners painted to look like real airliners crashing into buildings with painted-on nanothermite explosives.

top topics

join