It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15 dead, flotilla fired upon by Israel

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by IcarusDeepSea

Protip: EVERY RELIGION IS RETARDED with no evidence for a god we base our conclusions on evidence no evidence = no conclusion = no god.

link   
reply to post by airspoon

Why people are so obsessed about trying not to be antisemitic. Who cares? Crime is a crime and you can not expect to avoid being blamed by association.

If you are a Jew you should condemn this madness before worrying about your image gets damaged. After all Jews are reponsible for this
atrocity at the bottom of it. Be real.

Be real people. Jews have raked quite an advantage over the years and enjoyed it. Now it is time to suck up.

link   
There is NEVER a justification for taking a human life. Quite disgusting seeing individuals acting like primitive savages in attempts to justify the cold blooded murder of human beings who attempted to bring aid to their fellow human beings. Those of you trying to justify the cold blooded murder of innocents are as guilty as the ones who pulled the trigger. Maybe one day you will learn what it means to be a human being.. But I doubt it ..

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dookzor

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Do they actually have the right to blockade Gaza anyway?

[edit on 31/5/10 by NuclearPaul]

The notion that one country has the "right" to blockade another country sickens me.

This isn't directed at you personally NuclearPaul (or even Israel for that matter), only that the way we all treat eachother and the terms/actions that we engage in just fly right over my head.

I feel like the world is insane (...or I am...).

Technically Palestine isn't technically a country and is just an occupied territory of Israel, so it doesn't have the same rights as other states do under international law.

Also I think this is pretty bad, attacking or boarding a ship registered with another state is against international law..

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by IcarusDeepSea
reply to post by Master Shen long

The only murdering scum are the towel headed muslims. If they wouldn't push their dumbass religion on everyone and minded their own business there would be more peace in the world. this last century the reason their is no peace in the world is because of the muslims. They either need to stop causing trouble or be hunted down and killed like the dogs that they are.

Geez, how old are you? Im gobsmacked at your stupidity. I served in the British Army in the 1st Battalion The Kings Regiment for 6 years as a gunner in the recon platoon (including 3 tours in the Middle East) and from the guys i served with 9 have been killed in Iraq... But yet i have never and never will blame those so called "towel heads". You have no idea where all this started from do you? WE, yes WE started this.... Im refraining from saying more as i dont want to take your pathetic effort of a worm as bait.
I hope 1 day you wake up but as having a crap cartoon as a avatar i doubt it...

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Master Shen long]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Dad hits son
son grow up hitting his son
Germans hit Jews
Jew grow up hittng too
what goes around comes around
Sad!
Remember no one went to war with the turks,why! because they were # scared,remeber what happened to the British and australian,They got Slaughtered.The Greeks & yugos 400 years of slave rule.If I were Jew I would use atomic bomb now,or you will have no chance against the Turks.You just dont know what your up against.Your head has grown too big and it will fall off.So be very carefull or the turks will chp it off.Good luck.Let history not repeat.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
If it were Muslims doing this, 95% of these posts would be filled with hate, rage and racism. Since it's the Jews everybody has to be politically correct. You know what? Screw that! Go cry to your anti defamation league you hypocrites.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
There is NEVER a justification for taking a human life.

Seriously, what kind of la la world do you live in, because I want to move there. There are times when taking a human life is justified, and you know it. Pretending your on some higher moral ground over the internet makes you look like a hippie troll, but I think you know that.

On a side note,

The Jew hating on ATS cracks me up. But, that is to be expected, as it is a conspiracy website, and somehow you guys have found a way to insert Jews in every conspiracy on here, lol.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
DONT FEED THE TROLLS..............

2nd line

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

There will never be peace in the Middle East that is why the world is seperated from Islamic ideology and the rest of the world, Christians, Jews or even Hindus if there are any there and non muslims and woman are never going to be treated as equals in their society, regardless of Israel the in fighting till no one is left alive is all part of the intolerant ideology against humanity. I am sure they do fine on their own by attacking each other in their own Mosques, if its not Isreal its Shiites vs Sunni's vs the world it is all the same story and will continue to be so where ever Islam goes.

Israel will make mistakes and the world watches in judgement, it is lucky we have the media to expose those things but its a lot harder trying to get in Middle East and Islamic African parts of the world without the peace keepers and reporters being kidnapped and killed to bring back all the stories you missed.

Getting rid of Israel won't stop all the other cities around the world being torn in two between seperatist ideology of Islam, that ideology does not care about your rights, you give them room to make their fortress mosques in your countries, they then spread the news on how you are opressors in your own countries and how the West should be infiltrated and how much of an infidel you are, while you guys are banned from your own religion out of political correctness and then you are accused of being non believers of anything.

link   

Really?
Really!
What about the 80 year old man in Chicago, that shot the 23 year old that had broken into his home, and shot at him first! The 80 year old was protecting his wife and his great grandson.
No justification?
Really?

link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

Seriously, what kind of la la world do you live in, because I want to move there. There are times when taking a human life is justified, and you know it. Pretending your on some higher moral ground over the internet makes you look like a hippie troll, but I think you know that.

On a side note,

The Jew hating on ATS cracks me up. But, that is to be expected, as it is a conspiracy website, and somehow you guys have found a way to insert Jews in every conspiracy on here, lol.

You have clearly not even heard of the hamas assassination by MOSAD a jewish terrorist orginisation.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

You may want to check your signiture as your last statement contradicts it (acording to you).

By the way im glad you find it all so funny... Real laugh aint it? All life is a gift.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ausstar
Dad hits son
Germans hit Jews
Jew grow up hittng too
Sad!
Remember no one went to war with the turks,why! because they were # scared,remeber what happened to the British and australian,They got Slaughtered.The Greeks & yugos 400 years of slave rule.If I were Jew I would use atomic bomb now,or you will have no chance against the Turks.You just dont know what your up against.Your head has grown too big and it will fall off.So be very carefull or the turks will chp it off.Good luck.Let history not repeat.

What a crock. Yeah the Jewish people have had to fight for their very existence since the country was given back to them in 1948. While I don't condone yesterdays (today I guess) attack, they aren't always on the offense. They do get punched first, and have to attack in response.

Imagine, your in a room full of people that want nothing more than to kick your ass, are you going to go down swinging? Or are you going to lie in the corner and take it?

BTW, you guys know that the blockade is a joint mission between Egypt and Israel right? Just throwing that out there for the uninformed.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by brutalsun

Dad hits son
Germans hit Jews
Jew grow up hittng too
Sad!

What a crock. Yeah the Jewish people have had to fight for their very existence since the country was given back to them in 1948. While I don't condone yesterdays (today I guess) attack, they aren't always on the offense. They do get punched first, and have to attack in response.

Imagine, your in a room full of people that want nothing more than to kick your ass, are you going to go down swinging? Or are you going to lie in the corner and take it?

BTW, you guys know that the blockade is a joint mission between Egypt and Israel right? Just throwing that out there for the uninformed.

Given back to them? Since when was it their country? Apart from mythical books that was written by dum dum dum... "them"!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Is there not already a thread about this? Looks like someone just wants some flags and stars by changing the title of a post

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shark_Feeder

Originally posted by area6

If the flotilla were actually "attacked" the ships would all have been sunk. They were blocked.

I was watching live as this attack occurred...Israeli commandos boarding from helicopters, opening fire on unarmed civilians, 3 dead. Yup, seemed like a bonafide assault when I watched it take place.

By the way you can't block ships that are in international waters, that is a crime...not to mention an act of war by Israel.

so....i'm sure you were horrified when ships carrying weapons into the gaza got thru...or...when tunnels were being used to transport weapons into gaza from the egyptian side were found. i guess that was ok
gee...maybe if rockets weren't fired into israel...they would be a little more open to having aid come into the hamas region.
right...because as everyone knows, hamas just wants peace with israel...riiiggghhttt....

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Boycott Israel! It is no different then the old South Africa.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Master Shen long

Originally posted by brutalsun

Dad hits son
Germans hit Jews
Jew grow up hittng too
Sad!

Given back to them? Since when was it their country? Apart from mythical books that was written by dum dum dum... "them"!

I don't know ,the fact that Archeologists can dig up sites all over Jerusalem, a city that belonged to DUN DUN DUN, THE JEWS.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elienne
reply to post by warpcrafter

Try studying some history.....it was always a coalition of Middle Eastern countries that attacked Israel. It is those brainwashed , homicidal idiots swearing to eradicate Israel from off the map. It is not Israel who is building nuclear facilities all the while stating the Holocaust never happened, and swearing to wipe Israel out....
Frankly, I see Israel as a defense against the Muslim madmen , including the fanatics who want the thirteenth, or whatver, Imam to return and end the world as we know it....
Hey, try being a woman in the Middle East and then talk about bombing Israel out of existance. Fools like yoiu make me sick.

And who is the only nuclear power in the Middle East? Duh Israel!
Whats good for the goose...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join