It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA: Is Approaching Space Object Artificial?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Maybe someone is sending Voyager back to home and waiting behind moon and laughing

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I find this post pretty much a WASTE, and i dont understand the point of it.

Everyone has been informed about ufos and whats going on in space by now right?or are there still people ignorant and so darn unintelligent not to pick up either signs or information?.

The leaders of the world has the last weeks informed the public about that UFO is a FACT,and they have been working with a spesific race the last 60 years. Aliens have been proven with both dna,history,scripts ect that they have been on this planet the last 74 000 years.

When it comes to outer space The sun had an explotion some weeks ago..it takes 3 weeks for the result to reach earth whatever the result might be..Earthquake or something similar.

Are you people just playing????!!!!..I mean sometimes i get really really upset and feel am surrounded by a bunch of sheeps. Wake up and use the brain. UFO disclosure??? are you freaking kidding me..Do you want a darn Ufo smashed inside your house to wake up? !!!!!!!

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archirvion

When it comes to outer space The sun had an explotion some weeks ago..it takes 3 weeks for the result to reach earth whatever the result might be..Earthquake or something similar.

If you are pointing to sun flares/solar winds. It take's only 3-5 days to reach earth. Not weeks.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by Oxize]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I find this post pretty much a WASTE, and i dont understand the point of it.

My exact feeling concerning this thread.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The aliens are holding Voyager captive, and demand ransom. NASA asked them for proof.... they're getting proof; this is simply a piece of Voyager, don't be alarmed.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

I don't think I mislead anyone considering that quote is at the end of the original post. Thanks for playing anyway.

Then why did you post it in the aliens/UFO forum, hmm?

2nd line of some sort.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
nasa stated an astroid like object, and the first thing people jump to is spaceships and aliens, i mean sure its a possibltiy, but look at facts not dreams.

I myself wish it was aliens, weather they are friendly or not, we all know its coming, but why bother? if it is aliens, there probally isnt much we could do to stop them, but if it is an astroid, well im sure we will be fine, only a few meters isnt that bad

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
i think that it is a bomb.

perhaps from klendathu.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Nice!!
good find
F#&%ing Catalina Sky Survey.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

There is that egotistical human cockyness stating we are supreme beings.

Even though Sumerian tablets state there were the Anunnaki. In translation: " Those who came from heaven to earth".

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Am I missing something here? How can a stage, or booster from a 30 year old mission still be firing to change it's trajectory?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapscallion
Am I missing something here? How can a stage, or booster from a 30 year old mission still be firing to change it's trajectory?

it is kind of odd myself.

2nd line....

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by nomadros

It's not one of Nasa's as every rocket stage is accounted for.

If it is Russian it might belong to a clandestine mission that went wrong (i.e. space grave)

this would be very interesting. imagine retrieving a fully intact rocket with the body of a cosmonaut that wasnt even supposed to have been there?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

it is kind of odd myself.

2nd line....

possibly some pressure or fuel was still in the rocket and was released by a very small meteorite causing it slightly change trajectory.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by homeskillet

Originally posted by nomadros

It's not one of Nasa's as every rocket stage is accounted for.

If it is Russian it might belong to a clandestine mission that went wrong (i.e. space grave)

this would be very interesting. imagine retrieving a fully intact rocket with the body of a cosmonaut that wasnt even supposed to have been there?

That thing could have a friggin' nuclear payload still in it and it's heading for earth?!

*screams, runs around like a girl*

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

The leaders of the world has the last weeks informed the public about that UFO is a FACT,and they have been working with a spesific race the last 60 years. Aliens have been proven with both dna,history,scripts ect that they have been on this planet the last 74 000 years.

Source? More so the "leaders of the world" part.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by Takamuri]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

It's not still firing.
From the OP

The object has used no propulsion during the time NASA has had it under observation. However the spacewatch experts believe that it must have moved under its own power at some point, given its position and velocity.

I would take "at some point" to mean when it was launched.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

The experts believe that the object must be a spacecraft, or part of one - likely to be a booster stage from an interplanetary mission of the past, now drifting back in to Earth and out again.

Why don't they know for sure? Don't they keep tabs on lost boosters?

I dunno....this seems like a half-arse attempt at some sort of disclosure especially due to the fact that they're reporting this to us Sheeple!

Approaching space object 'artificial, not asteroid' says NASA
Alert Print Post comment Too small for a proper mothership at ~10m, though

By Lewis Page

Posted in Space, 28th May 2010 10:47 G

NASA boffins report that an unknown object approaching the Earth from deep space is almost certainly artificial in origin rather than being an asteroid.

Object 2010 KQ was detected by the Catalina Sky Survey in Arizona earlier this month, and subsequently tracked by NASA's asteroid-watching service, the Near-Earth Object Program headquartered at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory in California.

According to the NASA experts:

Observations by astronomer S J Bus, using the NASA-sponsored Infrared Telescope Facility in Mauna Kea, Hawaii, indicate that 2010 KQ's spectral characteristics do not match any of the known asteroid types, and the object's absolute magnitude (28.9) suggests it is only a few meters in size.
The mysterious artificial object has apparently made a close pass by the Earth, coming in almost to the distance of the Moon's orbit, and is now headed away again into the interplanetary void. The object has used no propulsion during the time NASA has had it under observation. However the spacewatch boffins believe that it must have moved under its own power at some point, given its position and velocity.

"The orbit of this object is very similar to that of the Earth, and one would not expect a [naturally occurring] object to remain in this type of orbit for very long," said Paul Chodas, a brainbox at JPL.

The experts believe that the object must be a spacecraft, or more accurately part of one - sadly not an alien visitor, though. Rather it's likely to be a booster stage from an interplanetary mission of the past, now drifting back in to Earth and out again. The next visit will probably be 2036, at which time there's a small chance that 2010 KQ will crash into the atmosphere and burn up. ®

www.theregister.co.uk...

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Takamuri

[edit on 30-5-2010 by Takamuri]

Where'd ya come up with this???????

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Thats what they always say..
its part of booster stage like last time......but houston I have the booster on the other side of the spacecraft bout a 100 miles away.."end transmision..??

Its an alien spacecraft.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join