It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not all Hoaxes: Mexican UFO's and Jaime Maussan

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

oohhhh... But of course fine sir.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Jaime Maussan may be whatever you want, but the fact is he still presents very compelling videos every now and then, and you can't argue with that. Period.

Just think: he probably gets a ton of stuff sent to him and so even if 90% of what is sent to him are just balloons or hoaxes just by the amount of stuff that is probably sent to him he is bound to get some truly interesting stuff. So yeah, maybe he doesn't have very high standards for filtering out the good videos from the bad and maybe he doesn't care that much about making sure the videos are genuine, boohoo, big deal. He is a tv showman and maybe he is more interested in having material for his show regardless of how genuine the material is. I guess you can focus on that if you want.

But still some of the videos that he has presented are some of the best out there. For example, how about the video he presented taken by the Mexican airforce in 2004? Thats some of the best footage out there. I know that video has been supposedly debunked as oil riggs by some researchers but take a look at minute 3:00 on the below video, its pretty amazing how the ufo turns direction all of a sudden at amazing speed and its what the pilots are talking about, please check it out at minute 3:00:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeminiSky
reply to post by deccal

No one is trolling here, Im here to discuss UFO evidence that cannot be debunked. I could care less about stars and flags. I am not forcing anyone to read or participate in my threads. (this most certainly includes yourself)

Thank you.

GeminiSky, I think you come off with the correct tone and attitude. I have read a lot of your posts and believe you just want to really find the truth in all this nonesense! I am the same way. Forget what some poeple on ATS, say cause there is always going to be haters.

Thanks for the thread!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Aluxe

My point exactly!!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by NoFilter2323

Notice how some of the "haters" simply stop replying

Glad you like the thread!!

GeminiSky

top topics