It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not all Hoaxes: Mexican UFO's and Jaime Maussan

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeminiSky
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Already seen it friend. The one where the UFO passes BEHIND the tether....yes ive seen those pulsating UFOs on the video.

It seems that they are a particular model of craft that have the "slice" or "notch" taken out of the side? lol Are those the pizza UFOs we have been hearing about? That type of UFO may or may not be in the tether video, but im sure you know what kind of shape I'm referring to.

But jokes aside, the tether video is awesome and to my knowledge has not been debunked. Genuine UFO evidence from space.

I don't know about the STS114 videos MMN referred to, but here are the links to the STS-75 threads. The first one is 132 pages long, kind of overwhelming but it's a wealth of information:

New Analysis Video of the STS-75 Tether Incident

I read pretty much the whole thing until it got moved to skunk works when I stopped reading it regularly. But it was a good thread before that.

And this is a follow-up thread with very detailed analysis:
New Analysis of the STS-75 Tether Incident -2010 (my research)

Reversing motion can be caused by a thruster firing, but also by gravity. Throw a baseball up in the air, and what happens to it? It stops moving up, reverses and starts coming back down. That happens in orbit too where we still have 90-95% of the gravity at the surface. Depending on the camera angle you may or may not see the parabolic motion, and it may look like it's moving in a straight line, but if you were able to look at it from another angle, you'd see the parabola. That's the shape that results from gravity, same as hitting a baseball, it goes up, tops out, then falls back down.

And a baseball has no intelligent control to reverse direction like that right?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Jaime Masussan - confirmed a hoaxer. Not disinformation. Truth.

To be fair - Masussan thought that monkey was an alien. That's not 'hoaxing', it's just being a bit stupid!

(I still cannot understand how ANYONE could think that monkey was an alien)

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

To be fair - Masussan thought that monkey was an alien. That's not 'hoaxing', it's just being a bit stupid!

I don't know if it's 100% conclusive, but the evidence does seem to suggest Maussan was in on that one, in which case he knew it wasn't an alien from the start. Some of the evidence is circumstantial, but given his reputation, that's enough to be suspicious in my book.

If he had a squeaky clean background I'd be more reluctant to consider circumstantial evidence. But we all know he doesn't.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by Arbitrageur]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Arby.....

Sorry mate....I meant the STS75 tether incident.

I will edit my post

Many thanks for your correction!

GeminiSky: Sorry about that!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

FOXMULDER147....

Muassan was informed it was a monkey & he continued with his disingenuous propoganda.

Maussan has done that many, many times.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
FOXMULDER147....

Muassan was informed it was a monkey & he continued with his disingenuous propoganda.

I didn't know that, thanks.

I'm fairly new to Ufology, and Maussan is another name I can wipe off my list.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

FOXMULDER147....

I didn't know that, thanks.
I'm fairly new to Ufology, and Maussan is another name I can wipe off my list.

FOXMULDER147.....

It's all so dissappointing with Maussan.

For instance.....the video posted by GeminiSky in his opening post.....

That's a very well known type of balloon that you can google up in just a few minutes.....even less.

Yet, he pushes it as a UFO.

Then, there's the Antonio Urzi material from Milan.....

All just appalling stuff!!!!! :bnghd:

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Agreed.

On the other hand Mr. Masussan was instrumental (for me at least) in bringing the Mexicon mass sightings to public attention.

If he has erred in the past than I think it is safe to say that he's a human just like me then. I think the guy got burned for a substantial amount of money and then tried to play it off in order to recoup his loses. He made a bad decision and it snowballed on him. That's happened to all of us in the past.

But I think people here are too prone to condemn once an opportunity presents itself.

Look at David Wilcock who recently made a fool out of himself by believing his inside source who burned him on the Disclosure topic.

True Mr. Wilcock lost a lot of credibility over this (me included) but I wont be as harsh as some people who would automatically discount everything he has to say from that point forward being that he just got an x in the loss category.

No, I'll just take a grain of salt with what they say as all of us should do with everyone anyway.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by warequalsmurder]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by warequalsmurder

Agreed.

On the other hand Mr. Masussan was instrumental (for me at least) in bringing the Mexicon mass sightings to public attention.

Warequalsmurder.....

Birds..... &

......balloons.....

Birds & balloons mate!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

If he has erred in the past than I think it is safe to say that he's a human just like me then. I think the guy got burned for a substantial amount of money and then tried to play it off in order to recoup his loses. He made a bad decision and it snowballed on him. That's happened to all of us in the past.

But I think people here are too prone to condemn once an opportunity presents itself.

It is not as simple a matter as Mr. Maussan making a mistake or being taken in by a hoax then trying to cover his behind only to have things spin out of control. Live a long enough life and this is bound to happen to everyone. However, in the case of Mr. Maussan, such behavior is continuous and persistent. He has been a willing participant in hoaxes, assisted in the perpetuation of hoaxes after they have been exposed as such, and it is not to strong of an indictment to say he has lied to his audience. Considering the man's history, it is rational and reasonable to be regard the man with the utmost skepticism, to be critical of anything the man attaches his name to.

I do think he may be well-meaning, falling victim to his own will-to-believe. His reputation could be salvaged if he would admit to his mistakes. And that seems to be a systematic problem among UFO researchers, a complete unwillingness to admit to any mistake. See David Jacobs response to the Emma Woods case if you have any doubt of this.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

DoomsdayRex.....

May I take this opportunity to say how much I enjoy your written expression on ATS!

I do think he may be well-meaning, falling victim to his own will-to-believe. His reputation could be salvaged if he would admit to his mistakes.

I don't believe Maussan is "well meaning" & I don't believe he will ever admit his "mistakes", albeit those are not "mistakes" when it is wilful misinformation.

I believe he is deriving too much enjoyment too take his snout out of the trough of junk ufology!

And that seems to be a systematic problem among UFO researchers, a complete unwillingness to admit to any mistake. See David Jacobs response to the Emma Woods case if you have any doubt of this.

I don't believe I am aware of that case & response. Could I trouble you for a link? (many thanks)

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I understand Maussan has been proven to hoax, and continue with his charades ...

But you guys , how I hate to, but HAVE to ADMIT , is that I saw something very similar to the "Strange Morphing UFO", which, I believe, is proven to be a hoax. Anyone, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Actually, it blew my mind in finding one like I saw, that it WAS hoaxed .. except for those little critters .

Who in a million years would expect to see a ufo like that. I most certainly saw one. Reported it to mufon... scaring me now lol..

Kind of weird don't ya think?

Just wanted to share this bit of info with you.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Warequalsmurder.....

Birds..... &

......balloons.....

Birds & balloons mate!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Maybe..Maybe not.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Warequalsmurder.....

Birds..... &

......balloons.....

Birds & balloons mate!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Maybe..Maybe not.

Warequalsmurder.....

I've looked at all those "Maussan Mexican UFO fleet" videos as promoted by Maussan.

On each occasion I've viewed "Maussan Mexican UFO fleet" videos that encompass resaonable resolution, it is apparent the objects are birds because:

- The flapping of the birds is evident in the videos

- The formations are consistent with known formations as per observation of migrating birds

- The formations are consistent with known migratory birds observed in that region

If you spend some time looking into those videos (inclusive of extensive material & discussion on ATS), you will see that is the case.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Duplicate post removed by Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
In before Maybe... Maybe not tears Maussan a new one! Oh... wait.

Anyways, he's pretty much dug his own hoaxing grave. It's tough to focus on the positives when there's just so many negatives. He's chose profit above honor and reputation, everyone must be reminded about that.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
nice heliumbaloon. it mooves like a baloon!. easy to fake

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky

The problem with Jaime Maussan is he does not actually investigate the claims of people and passes them all off as real. The recent find of his tiny "alien" being a hoax does not help his case at all. UFO Watchdog sums up Senor Maussan very well here:

www.ufowatchdog.com...

If he actually does have anything that is really good evidence, it is already tainted by association.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
All it takes is for 1 UFO sighting to be real folks. We cannot debunk every single one of the Mexican UFO vids, in fact I doubt even 50% of them can be explained away as balloons and bird migrations.

Im sorry, Ive never seen birds shaped like silver orbs moving across the sky while at the same time standing still (almost) in relationship to each other. What happened to birds flying in a V formation?

and how large would these birds have to be in order to be clearly visible at what appears to be 1500 to 3500ft in the sky?

I don't see any "wing flapping" in the above video and Ive never in my life seen a bird migration look like that.

Please post a video where birds migrating look like a fleet of orbs or spheres sporadically dotting the sky and moving over head with consistent speed (the objects seem to be moving faster than any birds ive seen) and angle in relation to each other.

I have added a video of a bird migration in NM for reference. Notice how tiny the birds look as soon as they reach a few hundred ft of altitude. Also notice their movement and the noise they make.

I welcome anyone here to show me where the similarities between a bird migration and the UFO fleet video from Mexico.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by GeminiSky]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

FOXMULDER147....

Maussan has done that many, many times.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Maybe...Maybe Not,

Thank you so much for that post. I didn't know Maussan was faking alien critters that openly. Really leads me to question how credible even his UFOs might actually be. It's a shame, because Mauusan was one of the first of the UFO "researchers" [he's a shill] I knew about.

How often does he fake UFO footage?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join