It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Not all Hoaxes: Mexican UFO's and Jaime Maussan

page: 5
9
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky
 


LOL you owned them. I have never seen birds fly and shed a "glimmering light" while flying. I laugh at people who say that.




posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53
 


Unless of course they are the new giant, wingless, light up "orb" birds.

If not then yes Id agree about the ownage


Im not here to attack anyone or cause drama. I just want to have a mature, objective debate is all.

Thanks!

[edit on 1-6-2010 by GeminiSky]



posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeminiSky
reply to post by dragnet53
 


Unless of course they are the new giant, wingless, light up "orb" birds.

If not then yes Id agree about the ownage


Im not here to attack anyone or cause drama. I just want to have a mature, objective debate is all.

Thanks!

[edit on 1-6-2010 by GeminiSky]



I have never in my life seen birds reflect light. I live in an area where birds fly in huge flocks in texas. Mostly black birds, but still never seen them give off a light. Pfftt pathetic attempt at critical thinking if you ask me.



posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53
 


And may I ask you, have you ever seen birds fly in the type of formation seen in the Mexican Fleet video?

Have you ever seen large ORB shaped birds?

Do you really think that was an attempt at critical thinking or perhaps intentional dis info?



posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeminiSky
reply to post by dragnet53
 


And may I ask you, have you ever seen birds fly in the type of formation seen in the Mexican Fleet video?

Have you ever seen large ORB shaped birds?

Do you really think that was an attempt at critical thinking or perhaps intentional dis info?


A little bit of both if you ask me. I believe Maussan is trying real hard to believe in aliens exist, but he yet realizes that humanity are deceitful beings who will do anything for fame and fortune or will try and make a fool out of someone.



posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53
 


I agree. This may be the case.


Regardless of Maussan, I think its fair to say that Mexico has some weird things happening in their skies lately...



posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeminiSky
reply to post by dragnet53
 

I agree. This may be the case.
Regardless of Maussan, I think its fair to say that Mexico has some weird things happening in their skies lately...


GeminiSky.....

You must be more critical in your evaluation of the Maussan material.

Otherwise, you are going to keep wasting time in junk ufology.

As a further attempt to steer you towards good quality material.....

I think you should have a really thorough look at some of the fantastic material presented by our brilliant member, Karl 12.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not



posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not
 



Nice, Im taking a look at those threads now...Looks like quality stuff! Thanks!



posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky
 


Absolutely.

Man OP.....you're really on a mission, eh

I can't help but notice how many threads you've started (and replied to) recently. What's up with you? Are you awakening? If so.......what's your experience, if any?

But welcome though. Welcome to the real world which......has not been officially acknowledged. It's quite frustrating, eh?




posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by One Moment
 


Thank you, Im not really on any mission per se, and I guess I have been "awakened" for a while now...Ive been on ATS for over 5 yrs and never bothered to register or to post any threads.

Then a week or 2 ago, I finally bit the bullet, registered, and decided to start some threads about topics that I had some questions and thoughts about. Turns out this is extremely addicting!

Its not frustrating to me at all when someone disagrees or is skeptical of this subject matter. We are all trying to find our way in/thru life.

Imagine a dark room where the only way to get across is to feel your way around. Thats what life is kind of like for me...you wont know whats there unless you "touch" it.

Same for the topic of UFO's and anything else considered paranormal.

Anyways,


Thank You for reading!

GeminiSky



posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I would also like to add that I had a UFO sighting up close at a young age, one that was also witnessed by atleast 20 other people, in a remote area located in the republic of Georgia. This was a landed UFO, on the ground that later took off.

I will be making a separate thread about this sighting just to share it with u guys and hear your thoughts.



posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
GeminiSky.....

You must be more critical in your evaluation of the Maussan material.

Otherwise, you are going to keep wasting time in junk ufology.


He is going to have to wade through a lot of junk ufology. Unfortunately, junk makes up the bulk of the field. It seems there are less and less respectable researchers.



posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeminiSky
Thank you, Im not really on any mission per se, and I guess I have been "awakened" for a while now...Ive been on ATS for over 5 yrs and never bothered to register or to post any threads.



Five years is a long time to be involved in this field and not have it change you in some way. Have you had a change or perspective since you became interested in the subject?



posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
GeminiSky.....

You must be more critical in your evaluation of the Maussan material.

Otherwise, you are going to keep wasting time in junk ufology.


He is going to have to wade through a lot of junk ufology. Unfortunately, junk makes up the bulk of the field. It seems there are less and less respectable researchers.


DoomsdayRex.....

Yes.....at times it is hard to know where to turn.

I must say we do have some good people here on this fine site!

Oh.....& the occasional "not so good"!


Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not



posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
I must say we do have some good people here on this fine site!


I totally agree. Karl 12 and Internos may be some of the best researchers in the field. And are doing it almost total anonymity.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by DoomsdayRex]



posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by GeminiSky

Five years is a long time to be involved in this field and not have it change you in some way. Have you had a change or perspective since you became interested in the subject?



Well lets see, have I changed? I guess, but as we get older we all change....

I have learned to take every source seriously until I can see FOR MYSELF that its false or hoaxed. Yes there is a lot of junk UFOlogy out there, however it does not outweigh the genuine, unexplained cases IMO.

I remember when I first saw the Disclosure Project, and was wondering when Id see this on the 10 o'clock news! How could 400 Govt witnesses be faking or hoaxing all this info?

The conclusion I came to was that the witnesses were NOT hoaxers, that maybe the PTB realized it wasn't time for this info to be released and began a media blackout/dis info campaign against them..



posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Maussan knowingly puts hoaxes on his show and supports known hoaxers.


There is one example of him altering footage that was given to him in an effort to back up parts of the story he added in. Before it was a clear (fake) video of a guy with a solar lamp on a fishing string. Maussan added in the "magnetic interference" to the story and the video.


In the begining of this video you can see the poles he used to make the video in the back yard right up against the fence.



just another good one:


[edit on 4-6-2010 by zaiger]



posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger
 


Zaiger.....

I clearly recall the thread regarding that hoax.

It was clear from the outset this was just rubbish.

I might post a little material regarding that appalling Antonio Urzi hoaxer.....he's another one that Maussan is floating around with making a bunch of disingenuous $ !!

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not



posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not
 


There you are. STARS you need more stars. Don't worry when we all reach the christ consciousness brought about by the GODHEAD we will all give you more stars but for now here is one.



posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not
 


There you are. STARS you need more stars. Don't worry when we all reach the christ consciousness brought about by the GODHEAD we will all give you more stars but for now here is one.


Zaiger....

Would you like one? (a star of course!!)





top topics



 
9
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join