It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Space Fleet? Have UFO's Been Used Off World?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Bedlam.mathematics are simply a defined and accepted set of parameters that are used as a way for us to in a definable language manufacture as humans existing in a cumulative group reality as close a reproduction of nature and her processes as we can --so we can then build it.

Any of the mathematical terms ,definitions, and functions can be related directly to nature and her processes

You find the connection between the definable quantity your question in nature then take one step backwards and you will have your answer.You tell me what the natural abilities of pie are within the math world and in your own words and we will answer the question together.

We wont find the answer in math ,we will find it in nature ,and then "convert"it to math.Reverse extrapolation.

There are no such thing as questions with no answers,it isnt possible,you are thinking in terms of a mathematicly based and realised reality,math is a contrived set of symbolism that can be created anew and as accurate as it is today BY ANYONE AT ALL.

Only within the world of contrived reality such as in mathematics can you create a question with no concievable answer,but even that doesnt work because the answer becomes the fact that your path to the question was based on math which in itself is contrived,so you must go to nature,WHICH IS WHERE MATH ORIGINATED IN THE HUMAN MIND.

Do you see how nature is actually the source of your mathematical question?

I dont have the answer but I can show us how to find it with your help,mostly because it is you who holds the answer,I just need to get it out of you.
[edit on 17-6-2010 by one4all]

[edit on 17-6-2010 by one4all]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Space Shuttle Door Gunner: There are some government jobs out there where you don't mind having to take a pee test.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Sorry BUT I dont believe ONE word of that if there are moon bases and mars bases give locations you wont cuase you cant.

Look at my post re Gary McKinnon you may have a similar problem!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by one4all

The relationship between the radius of a circle and its diameter isn't a mathematical fiction, unless you live in Tennessee.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Originally posted by one4all

The relationship between the radius of a circle and its diameter isn't a mathematical fiction, unless you live in Tennessee.

However, the total number of degrees of interior angles inside a triangle IS dependent on your local curvature.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

So how did this all start for you? Were these abductions against your will, or did you agree to be taken? Was it both?

What was told to you about the purpose of YOU being there?

Was anything said to you about the future of our planet, and if that future can be changed?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I was taken without my knowledge and as a result ,not against my cognisant will,I know that is not a seamless statement but it is the reality.

Immediatly upon my being "caught"being awake and aware,I was treated absolutely as an equal in key ways.

Once it was recognised I was aware of what was happening my questions were answered and my wishes were respected.I was "busted"after I directed a full bore emotional BLAST at a tall grey,who was performing a procedure on my body.

I was given absolute free will over myself once my level of awareness was detected and confirmed.

I was given a chance to join the ship in its journey in humanities defense,the implications of my decision BOTH WAYS were FULLY explained to me.

I chose to stay and my wishes were respected.

I did NOT give permission I recall to repeatedly abduct me and my unwitting and unwilling friends.

I did however give permission to allow the original event to continue to transpire.

I remembered more than one event but the first was where I began to learn how to defeat their methods,and remain awake and aware.Believe it or not my mother actually unknowingly provided me with the basic principal I used.

I thought I was having nightmares and she thought I was sleepwalking.

So I participated in both dynamics,I was taken and also willingly participated in the events.

The purpose was ,to collect human GENETIC MATERIAL for their needs,for humanities needs.

Great care and risk were taken to ensure that I "didnt know"I was taken.

This speaks to the intent,albeit intent forced through a coalition,the intent was to not interfere with my life,or minimise that impact.

Like,I need to take a blood transfusion from someone and because I NEED IT,the person doesnt matter as much as the pursuit.

Technically it remains theft wether we are awake or not,TO US THAT IS.

To others our conscious memories may be the barometer to define what we will and will not be able to quantify as theft.

If you dont remember,then it didnt happen in your particular blend of reality ,so IT IS OKEY DOKEY.

But if you remember then our realities themselves blend and for some reason that is not acceptable .

Our future on this planet EXCLUSIVE OF NATURES CYCLES,is and always wil be ,as it must be, absolutely defined by humanities willingness to participate in a cumulative perspective or reality,and by that definition WE WRITE OUR OWN FUTURE LIKE MAJIC.

There are many possible future realities that we can choose to experience as individuals and an equal amount that humanity may choose to embrace.

But they all must be defined WITHIN MOTHER NATURES PARAMETERS,and this could mean existing OFF PLANET IF NEED BE.

Our future is unlimited in its possibilities as defined by nature,but in defiance of nature WE LOSE ALL CONTROL OF OUR OWN DESTINYS.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by one4all]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Wow. Just Wow. Im trying to wrap my mind in all of this...so if their main purpose was to obtain genetic material, then why go into answering your questions and explaining things to you?>

Why couldn't they just cause you to black out and not be awake and aware?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Yeah those military and anyone else involved that eventually will, or, has returned to earth probably has to take a "patch" similar like the one Bill Deagle talks about, so in the end, those involved probably will never get the evidence out unless they commit suicide, which begs the question, could there be an anitdote patch? who knows...

I believe that most of the sci-fi shows and movies give us a small glimpse into the reality of what's really going on. Plus, think about all the major authors, stock-holders, and basically the people that control mainstream media and HOLLYWOOD, only they allow what is to be published, accepted, and shown to the dumbed down sheeple, who in turn figure if it's too fantastic and beyond the realm of acceptance, then it must be bunk.

Just had a thought, mabye the delusional psychward I call Earth, is just a type zero civilization like Michio Kaku said, and the other types that actually do exist and that we have a role in, are already up there, and we are already part of the galactic council, what faction of that council? your guess is as good as mine.

Also, when our technology ((our) meaning what we are allowed to have) reaches it's crescendo, the powers that be will already have the biometrics in place and the camps set up so that all of us, including the ones that think they are in the know, will be so compartmentalized and enslaved, that the truth will never be known, UNLESS, we wake up to these gatekeepers and identify them, so that WE can end this destructive and oppressive rule by the ELITE.

End transmission.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by chemical_chameleon]

[edit on 18-6-2010 by chemical_chameleon]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teratoma
I agree with Gamma 49 - much of what you're suggesting is a major part of the Stargate SG-1 storyline. In the course of the story, the USAF allies itself with the Grays (the Asgard) and ends up with a fleet of galactic battleships equipped with FTL and cloaking abilities.

There are plenty of people who feel that the show is a form of disclosure. I do believe that it contains a fair amount of truth. Just how much is something I can only speculate about, but that speculation is very much on topic in this thread.

thats right on track, i cant find it now and i dont remember the name of the movie but give me time and i will. any way i was reading a interview with the director and the producer of the movie, and they were asked how they came up with the guns and aircraft used in the flim. the director said that he went to the US Military and asked for help. and they showed them some things thier fx guys had come up with. and the Govt. boys told them some things that helped them to make it all seem more real.
and then the producer came out and said that the govt would call hollywood exes from time to time and want to see things that had been in movies. and would ask if they would use the things they had come up with sometimes. and both said that you couldnt always discount the things you see in the movies, that both the govt and the industry take que from one another.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky

watch all 3 SG-1 Stargate Atlantis, And SGU all 3 good shows.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Once a bell has been rung it cannot be unrung.

There seem to be rules--there were four seperate or visibly different races working together.

Only the race most physically like us was communicative to me during the first event I remember,the greys I met on the military ship werent the friendliest,they dont seem to prefer us,our emotions are like SCREAMS to them,I think its like we are shouting full force with our shouts and they have to listen to us,its like we dont know we are screaming in telepathic sounds with our minds,AND SOME OF US ARE LOUD APPARENTLY.
They talked to me because they and I were human.

I dont know exactly why I wasnt just put back to sleep yes I know why,I was taken during my sleep,it has to do with being awake.They dont knock us out they come in our sleep.
It isnt as simple as it seems,they dont just fly over and beam you up,this is tech.Sorry,they actually do beam you up and down just not like in star trek,it isnt easy to do,a specific race actually takes you because of their biological qualities,and we need to use actual tech to be transported,the little robed guys dont need tech they can be beamed with you in their arms.But to return you home without them requires tech.

I have had my post mysteriously deleted before I could send it fourteen times since I have joined ATS,every time I try to post this particular info--I use the edit option so I dont waste time repeating then losing the same info.

Religon is the key here,we need to accept the fact that WE CREATE OUR OWN CUMULATIVE REALITY AS A LIVING SPECIES CALLED HUMANITY,WE ARE SENTIENT AND FUNCTION AS ONE ENTIRE GROUP UNIVERSALLY IN THE SAME REALITY.

We need to understand our own power and we cant seem to get it,we use religon to supress ourselves,to hide from the individual their own true godlike power,we are truly all equal and as we interpret the word godlike.We accept religon because we cant understand ourselves completely yet,just like we use mathematics to explain nature,because we dont fully understand it yet.

Any one of us could create all of mathematics,or a new religon,or a new physics.

The people who have "discovered our greatest physical duplications of nature"are just regular people,no smarter,no better,not gods,not geniuses,not special.

Because everything that can possibly be the fabric of our reality must be natural or directly related to nature,then math and physics and science all become simply interpretations of nature worded in a manner that will appeal to most of us.

You must TEACH mathematics in school,EVERYTHING ELSE IS ABSORBED OR REMEMBERED.

Math isnt natural therefore it and its concepts will always remain fluid or changeable
,so we can always be manipulated using it,religon is the same way.

Think about this,how could a human being possibly believe that a rock was their creator or that it was in some way divine?

How could a human being possibly believe that a saucer shaped craft was divine and being operated by GOD?

How could a human being possibly believe that there is a power greater than themselves?

How could a human allow other humans to suffer or die without preventing it?

We have to be ill in some way to behave in these ways,it isnt NATURAL.

We are the creators,we are not simply players in the game like animals who must allow themselves to exist as a natural part of our reality ,without the power to create anything,just the ability to exist as a form of enabler for us the creators.

Religon doesnt tell us that we are creators,it tells us that something greater than us created us,this isnt so,there is no divine entity .

There is no god plan,no heaven and no hell,there is no greater power than humanity that is existing or ever will exist in our reality,BECAUSE WE CREATE IT AS WE GO BASED ON NATURES CANVAS ,WE PAINT NATURE WITH OUR OWN PALLETTE OF COLOURS.

Being awake and aware could have cost me my freedom of choice or my life,I will never know which it would have been,but dont fool yourself,the ship I was on initially was MILITARY and followed military protocol,I had an advocate that allowed me to leave with my memories intact.

There are many many dynamics present within the context of my events,my memories and the details are unbelievable,even when I read about others who have had events containing communication.

I have a feeling that the people who are given "messages"are being manipulated and lied to.

Lied to in the sense that ALL THEIR QUESTIONS ARENT ANSWERED,they are given limited information which is introduced into their reality in a controlled manner or manipulation.

What has always disturbed me personally is the background information concerning 80% of the accounts I read.

The most important question I have had geminySky is your last one,why was I allowed to remember so much,well I wasnt allowed to remember by the entire group.

I had an advocate,a telepathic human woman who allowed me to retain my freedom and my memories.

I was later abducted by others that I believe were connected to the telepathic woman,these were the ones who took me off planet,and tried to pick my brain or teach me things.

GeminySky,if you have time read "Canadians abducted by blue uniformed humans sound off"it documents my event.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by one4all]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I doubt that the US government has such stuff. Whenever the Americans get their hands on anything slightly useful, they exaggerate and brag about it as if it were the greatest achievement since bread in slices and they were some kind of superheroes. Reticence and secrecy is totally against their style. Maybe the Chinese are brewing something. They never show you their true potential until you seriously fvck with them.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by chase the sun]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Imagine a military power comprised of all nations on earth,just imagine the power and technology we would be able to create and weild,now think what a hundred planets worth of humanity could put together.

You are thinking to small.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
These are for the most part, very interesting responses. I am really great full for all your genuine contributions (you people know who you are)

If anyone feels like they have anything else to add, please do so, this makes for a great discussion.

One4All if you have anything else to add, go right ahead.

Also if anyone can post specific scenes from the SG1 episodes that relate to the topic of this thread, I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THEM!!!

I dont really watch the show and would love to see some highlights that showcase these space fleet / ET interaction theories.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join