It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Space Fleet? Have UFO's Been Used Off World?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
So lets assume for a moment that the US and other govt black projects have advanced technology that the public knows nothing about.

Alien Reproduction Vehicles to be more exact. The UFO's that are sometimes seen may be ours or it may be ET's. It may be home grown or it may be reverse engineered. It may be both human and ET tech....but id rather not get stuck debating this in particular.

Id like to discuss the idea that if this is real, what this fleet of advanced interstellar ships may be/is being used for.

I assume that having the ability to be invisible would be great on the battlefield such as a reconnaissance platform. But lets go a step further. Is the US building up its arsenal of advanced aircraft/space craft for a future confrontation in space? With who?

Could it be that there have already been battles in outer space where our secret govt has used ARV's or alien reproduction vehicles? Star wars style conflicts fought in our solar system and beyond?

How and where are the pilots for these ships recruited? Supposedly I hear they need advanced brain function to pilot the ships...so are they being genetically engineered? Or has there been a "Brain Drain" where top pilots have disappeared from their top gun style training facilities?

If we supposedly have these reverse engineered saucers one would assume that we also have something like an aircraft carrier for these ships. Motherships anyone?

It makes sense that we would be out in space looking for more exotic resources, raw materials and elements that don't exist on earth. Especially if these elements were needed to build more spacecraft or were used as fuel.

Have we already seeded another planet with life? Do we have colonies of people who have been created/cloned and have been taught a creation myth and new religion by the PTB on another planet? What purpose? Slave workers for the mines?

Could people be abducted from earth (the ones who never come back) and be sent off to work in off-world colonies, or told a lie that the earth had been destroyed and they had been saved to repopulate and continue humanity? Almost makes me think of that movie "the island"....could that already be happening on another planet?

I know these are far out ideas and sometimes my thoughts do tend to be all over the place so I apologize if this post looks scattered, but please lets discuss the possibilities here. Thank for reading!!!

GEMINI SKY

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky

I enjoyed reading that.

The possibilities are endless with a fleet of crafts in space. Its nice to imagine. The idea of intergalatic wars, populating planets, exploring new worlds, meeting other races etc is the stuff of science fiction.

I would love if any of it was proven to be true in my lifetime, it would be very exciting.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
S&F the edge of a home made UFO is amazing, if we had access to other elements and planets how cool would that be? we could scientifically make new life on other planets and use them to our advantage, we could search for worlds similar to ours and send some of our population there to ease over crowding.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

Im glad you enjoyed it!! You may check out my other threads if you like, may be something of interest for you as well.

Hopefully we will have a fruit-full discussion on this thread!!

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Some individual are indeed being geneticaly engineered to fly these things.

I am willing to say you work with them and see them around you while yu work, while you eat lunch and watch TV.

just a thought.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I like "what if" games, and this is no different. ^_^

Honestly I am not entirely sure, however, I know it could make one hell of a Science Fiction plot!

I would be very suprised though if nothing you proposed has been done or at least attempted.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by GrOuNd_ZeRo

Really? I would assume that these pilots are exposed to very high level secrets, and would actually not be allowed out to play. More like drones/prisoners.

Kind of like scientists who work on alien tech and are kept under close watch 24/7.

I think instead these pilots may live in underground facilities that serve their every need and have all the modern amenities. and are NEVER let out into the public.

In fact if you consider that they have been cloned/created, then these guys may not even know anything about the world they live in. Who knows what kind of story they are taught since childhood, in order to justify the orders that they are given by the PTB?

Just my thoughts...

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
indeed, i wouldnt be suprised if something like this has already been designed, maybe even as early as WWII, there was some crazy nazi designs! look at the Maus tank (nearly 200 tonnes) and then the 2 ratte tanks, one 1000 tonnes and 1500 tonnes, although most were just designed, there was a lot of "war-winning" designs being made.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by UniToxic

Yes we have some great minds here on ATS and I would love them to come and play "what if" with me!! I think we need to ask "what if" more often.

In fact if we never speculated how far would we advance as humans? not much if you ask me, we'd still be in the stone ages.

Imagine if no one thought, "what if meat tastes better when cooked"? Sushi anyone?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

You mean like this??
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by rangersdad

Yes I have read that thread already, good read and I recommend everyone takes a look. It has in sparked my interest to research this subject further.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Now what id like you guys to think about is the military model that the US has.

Look at our air force and naval fleet. Look at the numbers of aircraft and ships.

If its the same game plan for space, I imagine that it has amassed a LARGE space fleet that has been steadily growing.

Do we already have second and third generation spacecraft?

How are these craft being assembled? Do we need ET assistance or has this been perfected to a point where they are on an automated assembly line?

Are they even being assembled here or is it more plausible to build them off planet? An orbiting factory perhaps?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
the possibilities are endless but i think this is growing into more of an imaginative thread with ideas building up, like a sci-fi game brainstorm meeting!

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Slim

Maybe it sounds like a sci fi game, but as crazy as it sounds Id like to hear ideas about what may actually be happening up there. The truth is sometimes stranger than fiction.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
i don't feel like wasting my time making up a story.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Well if Charles Hall is to be believed we have solar system capability via craft manufactured for us by aliens.

The video below I would recommend fast forwarding to the 5 min mark as the audio at the beginning is rubbish.

Google Video Link

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Slim
i don't feel like wasting my time making up a story.

Thank you for sharing that, I apologize for wasting your valuable time. I enjoyed having an exchange with you.

See you around!!

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
This idea touches on the VRIL devices.

Supposedly based on ideas learned in India about energy manipulation by german students who reported to their prefessors in the late 1920's what they had learned.

The devices were then built in limited numbers before the entire project was moved to Brazil when the the Nazi's realized that they were going to lose.

All of this is conjecture of course, I'll need to get in touch with a friend of mine who has been obsessed with the idea for years to get any sources. Beyond that, check YouTube, he has shown me videos from there (there is a guy that has done lots of research on this, but his name escapes me at the moment).

[edit on 29-5-2010 by [davinci]]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I think there is a whole other reality thats happening outside of this 'bubble' that we're being kept in by the secret government. We most likely have bases or even colonies on other worlds already, that level of technology is where human kind *SHOULD* be at by now, but we've been kept back since the 40s and the Roswell event that gave us the keys to save humanity. Unfortunately the keys landed in the wrong hands..of those power hungry, greedy, selfish bastards who only care about saving themselves.

We're still trolloping around in piston engine cars & planes, burning fossil fuels and a huge portion of the planet has no access to clean water, food or even electricity. And this is how it will remain until the end days most likely, at which point the elitist's will be well set to survive on other worlds with their advanced tech while we all die from whatever is coming to destroy us. We're nothing more than roaches to them!

Look at where all the billions of black budget money just vanishes too? Some even say the whole wall street scandal money has been siphoned off into black budget pot too, no doubt to continue work on & building these advanced craft/energy systems.

The reality we're fed is 'Alicia Keys is having a baby!' Osama Bin Nowhere & Global Warming..oh yes that keeps us all occupied in this reality

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

you never wasted my time, im glad i came across this thread and will be following it, i meant no offence!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join