It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Space Fleet? Have UFO's Been Used Off World?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky

Why, if what you say is happening, didn't the aliens invade us sooner when human technology was non-existant? Then they would have no problems taking over.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bugstomper

They may have already taken over. Or just used this planet as a resource while letting us live our little lives here on Earth for the most part undisturbed.

Lets not forget that Humans are a renewable energy source, a pretty advanced one at that.

With the will to survive and reproduce programmed into our DNA, who knows what our ultimate purpose is or was?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by zzombie

Personally I don't buy into the reverse engineering story. It's not that I doubt any part of the idea, it's that I think we already had our own. Yes, having a device to use a reference would have helped us advance faster, but I think we already had a primitve version.

I'm a big fan of Tesla, he was one of many that were doing some pretty freaky work at the beginning of the last century...work that could very easily have discovered the basic principles needed (as stated elsewhere I think there was a second revolution comparable to the industrial, only it was covered up to protect power and profits)

I have also posted elsewhere that I truely believe the Voyagers will either go silent (destroyed) or returned to sender: I completely agree with the idea that humanity under current management will not be allowed to interact with the galaxy/universe as a whole.

Part of this belief is due to our track record, but most of it is because of what the very few do to the majority. Perhaps it is too much sci-fi, but I believe that if there are other races visiting our planet then they have an accurate picture of what is going on here (more accurate then you or I).

...like the US refusing to deal with Cuba under Castro, these visitors will not deal with humanity under the current power model.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by [davinci]]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Dear GeminiSky

If your avatar is anything to go by you are too young to have seen this.

Alternative 3.

It was aired as a supposed April the 1st joke in the UK in July of 1975.

Lesley Watkins the author said it was written as fiction but latter found that there may be more to it than just that.

It was not allowed to be aired in the US for obvious reasons.

The basic concept of Alternative 3 explains everything in this whole idea.

Not saying it is true just that it fits very nicely with everything that is going on and your total idea.

Last time I looked you could get the whole video on line.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

Mac I have pretty much seen and read every piece of material on UFOs, aliens ETC. I have read the Alternative 3 and also seen the movie several years ago,

My first exposure to it was listening to william coopers speech, an old grainy video where he talked about over population and what Alternative 3 actually was.

I then watched the alternative 3 videos and heard about the brain drain happening in the UK.....Possibly scientists being shipped to off world colonies?

Either way I think the beautiful part about this is that our time line is tottally changeable and I have a good feeling about the future. The can keep their damn mars colonies!!! I'll be fine here on earth in MY reality!

For the record I will be 24 this June and have been reading and absorbing anything regarding UFOs and aliens that I could get my hands on since I was 10 years old, aaahh to go back to those days of AOL 3.0 and those dial up tones...yea that takes me back haha

[edit on 29-5-2010 by GeminiSky]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Hi GeminiSky, cool thread. Your initial post made me think of the Hugo Award winning book "Ender's Game". Very quick and enjoyable read. Reminiscient in that young pilots were supposedly being trianed for combat with an alien fleet that would one day attack; in reality they were fighting the aliens via remote ships. Cool idea, thanks for the thoughts.

ColoradoJens

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Dear GeminiSky

Yes you see when I first really started to look into UFO concept, there was one thing that bothered me.

Why was it such a secret???

It did not make sense to me that there should be such a secret about this subject.

Then I remembered Alt 3 which I had been totally bold over by all those years before.

It hit me like a lightening bolt, yes that would be the reason.

A secret that can never be told. It even sums up why no one who knows talks.

It ties up all the other conspiracies anything to do with this subject.

Not saying it is true just that it is a very good fit.

I wonder what the reaction would be if someone where going to air it in the US today???

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

well...probably the first reaction from the public would be disbelief....then there would be those who would just accept their fate...then there would be those who say Fck it and go around looting stores and basically living lawless because the knew they were screwed anyway...

But lets think about this, we may have already switched to a time-line where NO ALTERNATIVE 3 is needed. We may have already shifted to a more positive future.

Whatever happens, accept the fact that you are an immortal being and pray that if death does come, that it be quick and painless and we will all be free to move on to our next stage in our next body in our next species on our next planet...Think positive.

The future can and will ALWAYS change. We may have been saved by ETs from countless disasters that we know nothing about! We could have been seconds away from catastrophe and didn't know anything.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Thank you friend! Im always happy when someone enjoys reading my thread. Please keep an eye out for future threads and please share your input!!!

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Dear GeminiSky

In July 1975 that night after Alt 3 had been aired you could not get through to the BBC on the phone it was totally blocked.

As you know it was presented as a documentary being part of a weekly well respected science program at that time.

The next day the news papers all carried the story in banner headlines.

This is where we were told that it should have been aired on the 1st of April. Humm.

It was accepted and we all went to work. I just wonder what would happen if it where aired again.

It is all well and good for the likes of us to understand the concept of ideas like this but if the main stream got hold of it, it could indeed be a very different matter.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
This has been posted quite a bit on ATS before, but I still think it's interesting and bears re-posting.

I know it's only a movie, but I do find it very interesting especially with regards to Neuschwabenland.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I was going to edit to add, but I'd like this post to be considered seperate to the last one. Whilst googling Neuschwabenland I came across this short film, it's part 1 of 6 - all available on youtube. Sadly, all in German - which I don't speak and have had no luck finding an English subtitled or spoken version.

Can anyone help? It looks interesting.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

The things you asked in the post, yes, they could be a reality. We have heard of the secret Air Force, and the secret astronaut program, and if anyone has seen the film, "Alternative 3," then we know of the secret military base on Mars. I also believe we, as in humanity, could very well be involved in an interstellar war. Here on Earth we live in a false reality that has been created for us, to keep us complacent, and unknowing. But, thankfully, many are lifting the veil, and seeing beyond the lies that have been shoved down our collective throats for so long. Good post, Star and Flag.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

I have already seen this last year, thank you for re-posting

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Neuschwabenland? Thanks for reminding me of an idea for my next thread....STAY TUNED !!!! haha I love ATS I think im becoming addicted to having wonderfull exchanges with all my new found tinfoil hat wearing co pilots.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Please tell me you've read about the Dulce base - check out The Dulce Book, just Google it and read!
Some prety cool stuff and seems to coincide quite well with the ideas in your post.
Also, I'm trying to find some more info about the real-life American Star Wars...
but I'm sure you've already checked most of it out by now.
=)
Wag.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I'd say off galaxy...I have to admit that these things are amazing seeing two for myself... Even if they are not from this planet it takes some smart people to reverse engineer these...but they can go to hell nonetheless...

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Yes! that totally came to my mind also!!!
Also 'Starship Troopers'... at least I think that's what the book was called...
But 'Enders Game' wow, fantastic book.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by wagtail

Yes of course I have read about the Ducle base and the atrocities being commited here. I have also seen the Starship Troopers MOVIE, haven't read the book.

Tell me more about this Ender's Game book....

You say the government lied to their pilots that they were doing a training excersise when in reality they were piloting remotely-controlled space craft in combat with ET ships?

That sounds awesome! Tell me more!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
What if I were driving the speed of light and turned on my headlights? What if I honk my horn while passing the sound barrier?

I've never been much for "what if" games. They are great tools when actually thinking about stuff that can be tested or reasonably concluded through math and science, but in this internet age "what if" games like this usually only attract and further breed ignorance.

Why is no on addressing the fact that this "what if" scenario your discussing would take THOUSANDS of people to pull off, most of them would be in the private sector where the best minds work (for stuff like this the government employs the private sector for many, many reasons...just think about that and the answers will come to you, trust me). Out of the thousands and thousands of people that have to "keep quiet" about something like this, you would imagine that we would have CONCRETE proof of such a program by now. But all we have is stories and people posting their imaginations and desires to believe on the internet. I wonder why?

I do some work on aerospace/military projects, some of which are classified (yeah sounds fancy, but I assure you it is very boring, lol). I have a good understanding how the system works at various levels and cant imagine how they can keep anything this important a secret. They have NOT been able to keep anything even half as big a secret in the past. I remember having a "secret" stealth plane authenticated from several sources in the late 70's and early 80's because I spoke with a couple of vendors about some advanced components and they wanted to brag...and that was only two vendors.

The potential for leaks is UNCONTROLLABLE. You don't hear much about most "secret" stuff because it is, in reality, boring. The media doesn't care and your average person doesn't give a hoot...thus no incentive for the glory hounds in a large population of affiliated workers to come forward. But here we are talking about something WAY bigger than anything, something that will change humanity's outlook on the the universe forever. Think several thousand people could sit on that?

No way, not a chance. I know you will disagree and come up with many reasons why not, most born of ignorance and too much conspiracy internet surfing, but there is not way this would remain such a secret is is relegated to the backwaters of the internet to be discussed by a very small number of people that are considered wackos by the mainstream. No way. no how.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join