It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Who is now listening to Dr Glenn Beck?

page: 10
12
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeandShadow
 


Man you are delusional if you think Median wasn't a truther. I listened to that show too. Medina is a truther through and through and got the treatment she deserved. Hell, Beck gave her every opportunity to back out of that statement gracefully but she just kept digging her hole.

Smurf, you got that one right.




posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow



What false wars? LEFT field? Are you SERIOUS? Now listen to me, either you seriously lack reading comprehension skills or....ohhhh. I am slow.


YOU ARE A TROLL! I get it now. Whew, I feel much better. For a moment, I actually thought such mental density and cognitive dissonance existed!



Edit: I asked if you are delusional, so I had to edit that out.



[edit on 29-5-2010 by SmokeandShadow]


I'm totally on point here. No trolling involved either. If anything you are trolling. Read the OP. I was asking for positive stories about how Glenn beck has helped people, not trolls such as yourself that only want to tear the man down.

I asked you to clarify your previous post and your response was to attack me personally. How weak is that?

So, please re-read my previous post to you and answer my questions.......unless you cant?



posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thirty_Foot_Smurf

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow



What false wars? LEFT field? Are you SERIOUS? Now listen to me, either you seriously lack reading comprehension skills or....ohhhh. I am slow.


YOU ARE A TROLL! I get it now. Whew, I feel much better. For a moment, I actually thought such mental density and cognitive dissonance existed!



Edit: I asked if you are delusional, so I had to edit that out.



[edit on 29-5-2010 by SmokeandShadow]


I'm totally on point here. No trolling involved either. If anything you are trolling. Read the OP. I was asking for positive stories about how Glenn beck has helped people, not trolls such as yourself that only want to tear the man down.

I asked you to clarify your previous post and your response was to attack me personally. How weak is that?

So, please re-read my previous post to you and answer my questions.......unless you cant?








Are you freaking kidding me, I have been patient with you. Trolls make OP's too and this is a troll thread for you to troll. I entered this thread because I was watching knowledge bounce off you're head like a rubber ball on concrete. You haven't asked anything even semi intelligent or based in reality and have completely rejected all the logical points I have made along with the video I embedded.

You are a master at baiting people...I swear you will post the dumbest crap responses to goad someone into to shutting you up. You keep filling up pages with naivety and zealous, personality consumed blindness.

Afghanistan and Iraq, both are false wars. Is this grade school smurf/longview? You needed me to spell that out?


I was wrong and I cannot show you the light. If you believe bildeberg to be "BS" because Beck says so, then YOU DON'T DESERVE to know any better. Go ahead, post another logically bereft response. My other post's speak for themselves and keep playing dumb guys, you are not fooling anyone.



To longview: The only thing Beck did for Medina was give her plenty of time to be dishonest. I'm glad she wasn't and fought his insane attempts to pigeon hole her.





[edit on 30-5-2010 by SmokeandShadow]



posted on May, 30 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thirty_Foot_Smurf

Originally posted by technical difficulties

Originally posted by Thirty_Foot_Smurf
reply to post by Misoir
 



Too bad all that you've just typed can be mitigated easily with the fact that Beck has that nasty little habit of being right about what he says almost every time he floats a theory.
Yeah, don't provide any evidence to back this up or anything, probably because there isn't. But hey, I guess I don't have any evidence to prove that you have no evidence right?



You constantly harp about lack of evidence in your posts while never NEVER giving any yourself to back anything up. Beck is such a polarizing personality so this should be easy for you.

Make a claim and then post the evidence to back it up. Simple...
If it's so simple, then why didn't you just reply to my post with some actual evidence, instead of just avoiding it?

Also, what posts are you referring to?



posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow


Are you freaking kidding me, I have been patient with you. Trolls make OP's too and this is a troll thread for you to troll. I entered this thread because I was watching knowledge bounce off you're head like a rubber ball on concrete. You haven't asked anything even semi intelligent or based in reality and have completely rejected all the logical points I have made along with the video I embedded.

You are a master at baiting people...I swear you will post the dumbest crap responses to goad someone into to shutting you up. You keep filling up pages with naivety and zealous, personality consumed blindness.

Afghanistan and Iraq, both are false wars. Is this grade school smurf/longview? You needed me to spell that out?


I was wrong and I cannot show you the light. If you believe bildeberg to be "BS" because Beck says so, then YOU DON'T DESERVE to know any better. Go ahead, post another logically bereft response. My other post's speak for themselves and keep playing dumb guys, you are not fooling anyone.



To longview: The only thing Beck did for Medina was give her plenty of time to be dishonest. I'm glad she wasn't and fought his insane attempts to pigeon hole her.





[edit on 30-5-2010 by SmokeandShadow]




No I'm not freaking kidding you. Please, stop being patient, I'd like to see what gems you'd post when you are being impatient.

You seem to be getting frustrated with this subject and I have a quick fix for you... Just stop posting. Its as simple as that. I apparently wrestled control of this conversation from you long ago and now all you have as responses are lobbing insults.

I have addressed the steaming piles of "knowledge" as you put it on every one of your posts and now look at you.

I am not a master...um baiter but if you insist on calling me that then what are you if you instinctively go after the worm every time? What would that say about you?


Finally you get to the point of what false was you were talking about... I get it now

Iraq:

Its actually the same war since 1990. Look at the full time-line of events. Hussein never fully complied with the ceasefire and was shooting at coalition forces in the no fly zone for the better part of a decade. Hate to break it to you....That war never ended. It shouldve been fought to its correct conclusion in 1991 otherwise we wouldn't have to back in there to finish the job properly under Bush Jr.

Afghanistan:

The evidence showed Bin Laden was behind the twin tower attack. Bin Laden was in Afghanistan. Afghanistan was run by the Taliban. The Taliban wasnt cooperating. We kicked in the front door and went after him.

Both these wars were needed and just in the beginning. Then the dirt-bag politicians on both sides saw a way to gain political power with the kook fringe anti war crowd and started turning them into a Vietnam situation.

After Glenn beck saw that the politicians ( right and left ) were trying to politicize the wars his eyes were open.

Quote:
Transcripts - www.glennbeck.com...

GLENN: Yes. And that's why I have that's why I've recently come back and said pull our troops out. Because these people are going to try to have it both ways, and it's going to get people like you killed.


So you see, you post what you feel and want to believe and not facts. If you have a question about Beck, why dont you just go to the source to get the facts?


You're pure comedy gold guy...You're not even intellectually potty trained yet and you think you can show me the light...









[edit on 30-5-2010 by Thirty_Foot_Smurf]



posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeandShadow
 


He didnt try to pigeon hole her. Thats pretty spinny. If anything he had high hopes for her until she came out as a truther.

Heres the clip of where she went down in flames. Truther the core.











[edit on 30-5-2010 by Longview]



posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Thirty_Foot_Smurf
 


Yeah, mental back flips frustrate me. We are going to have to agree to disagree. You trust Glenn Beck, I don't. You think the wars were just, I do not. It is clear you have no interest in any information outside of Becks voice.

One last "gem"

en.wikipedia.org...


"The Wall Street Journal was one of the only Western news organizations to follow up on the story, citing the Times of India: "US authorities sought General Mahmud Ahmed's removal after confirming the fact that $100,000 was wired to WTC hijacker Mohammed Atta from Pakistan by Ahmad Umar Sheikh at the instance of General Mahmud."[16] Another Indian newspaper, the Daily Excelsior, quoting FBI sources, reported that the "FBI’s examination of the hard disk of the cellphone company Omar Sheikh had subscribed to led to the discovery of the "link" between him and the deposed chief of the Pakistani ISI, Mahmud Ahmed. And as the FBI investigators delved deep, reports surfaced with regard to the transfer of $100,000 to Mohammed Atta, one of the terrorists who flew a hijacked Boeing commercial airliner into the World Trade Center. General Mahmud Ahmed, the FBI investigators found, fully knew about the transfer of money to Atta."[17]


What was that about Afghanistan? What about facts? Is the above what I feel?


You know, operating on the assumption that you will never change you're mind comforts me now. I can keep posting these "gems" and everyone can watch as they keep bouncing off you're forehead.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Afghanistan was planned before 9/11

[edit on 30-5-2010 by SmokeandShadow]



posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Longview
reply to post by SmokeandShadow
 


He didnt try to pigeon hole her. Thats pretty spinny. If anything he had high hopes for her until she came out as a truther.

Heres the clip of where she went down in flames. Truther the core.











[edit on 30-5-2010 by Longview]



Nah, it is clear he tried to paint her as a truther...that was the point of the interview, you either believe the official story completely or you are labeled a truther, don't be naive now. She said nothing but good things like "I'm not into mind controlling or thought policing people"...wow, that is great stuff. Can you tell me whats wrong with that?

[edit on 30-5-2010 by SmokeandShadow]



posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow
reply to post by Thirty_Foot_Smurf
 


Yeah, mental back flips frustrate me. We are going to have to agree to disagree. You trust Glenn Beck, I don't. You think the wars were just, I do not. It is clear you have no interest in any information outside of Becks voice.

One last "gem"

en.wikipedia.org...


"The Wall Street Journal was one of the only Western news organizations to follow up on the story, citing the Times of India: "US authorities sought General Mahmud Ahmed's removal after confirming the fact that $100,000 was wired to WTC hijacker Mohammed Atta from Pakistan by Ahmad Umar Sheikh at the instance of General Mahmud."[16] Another Indian newspaper, the Daily Excelsior, quoting FBI sources, reported that the "FBI’s examination of the hard disk of the cellphone company Omar Sheikh had subscribed to led to the discovery of the "link" between him and the deposed chief of the Pakistani ISI, Mahmud Ahmed. And as the FBI investigators delved deep, reports surfaced with regard to the transfer of $100,000 to Mohammed Atta, one of the terrorists who flew a hijacked Boeing commercial airliner into the World Trade Center. General Mahmud Ahmed, the FBI investigators found, fully knew about the transfer of money to Atta."[17]


What was that about Afghanistan? What about facts? Is the above what I feel?


You know, operating on the assumption that you will never change you're mind comforts me now. I can keep posting these "gems" and everyone can watch as they keep bouncing off you're forehead.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Afghanistan was planned before 9/11

[edit on 30-5-2010 by SmokeandShadow]



Wikipedia? the website anyone can post BS on? You might as well trust ATS for hard hitting facts.


And the BBC article is assertion, not fact. Who are these " American Officials"?

Conspiracies can be fun cant they?



posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeandShadow
 



You people can be so much fun. Put a video of the obvious right in front of you and you will go to any lengths possible to spin it.

No intellectual integrity.

Youre right Smurf, this guy is comedy gold.



posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Longview
reply to post by SmokeandShadow
 



You people can be so much fun. Put a video of the obvious right in front of you and you will go to any lengths possible to spin it.

No intellectual integrity.

Youre right Smurf, this guy is comedy gold.


Yeah, give each other a pat on the back for being successfully brainwashed to hate everything that liberty stands for. You two are unbelievable.

Oh and smurf...you just got owned again. Shooting down two sources because you can't fit the information into you're paradigm...now that is gold.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by SmokeandShadow]



posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Reply to post by Longview
 


Bullsh*t

Do some research on the subject before you spout off.

Pat Gray and Glenn Beck have been best friends for a long time. Pat worked many years for Dan Patrick, who is a Texas Senator and just so happens to be really good friends with Rick Perry.

Beck said many many times that he has never heard of Medina, yet all of a sudden he gets thousands of emails claiming she is a truther?

Go research the email history with Pat Gray and how they refused to interview her.

Hour problem is that you have the transcript. You have one piece of the puzzle and are saying you have put the whole thing together. It does not work like that.



Furthermore, she stated that she could not hear the comments the Beck making, indicating that Beck muted his end of the line on purpose to make her look bad by rambling and not letting Beck speak.


I have to ask you, though . . . what is more important? A view on a conspiracy theory, or a view on the Constitution? Which is more logical? Trusting the governmnot or not trusting them? "Question everything with boldness," right Glenn Beck? Right Beck fans?

And ultimately, what does her or her staff being (or not) a truther have to do with the Governorship of Texas?


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I listen to Glenn Beck every now and then. Sometimes I get tired of the "drama queen excess" and tune him out. His support team are funny as hell and they are the people that actually dig up a lot of the things that he comes up with.

I initially thought that he was a little harsh with Debra Medina, and he was, but she didn't do anything to distance herself from the 9-11 Truthers and for someone in politics that is the death nell for their career. She should have lied like the rest of them do.

For those that say that Beck doesn't know his history I would like to see specific examples of where he is wrong. Cite what he says that is incorrect and then come back with what you know to be the truth. It's pretty easy to blah blah your way through a forum. Prove him wrong...



posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Thirty_Foot_Smurf
 


So when it comes to 911; who should I trust, you or these guys?

www.patriotsquestion911.com...

Don't let your ideology get in the way of your common sense!!



posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh
 




Sweetjezusman! Not to be cheesy and bring up Orwell but this is doublethink if I've ever seen it.

The audio is right there in front of you and you tell me to do more research!?

Typical. She comes out as a truther and you say its Becks fault for asking the question. How does that work out in your mind?



posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike6158
I listen to Glenn Beck every now and then. Sometimes I get tired of the "drama queen excess" and tune him out. His support team are funny as hell and they are the people that actually dig up a lot of the things that he comes up with.

I initially thought that he was a little harsh with Debra Medina, and he was, but she didn't do anything to distance herself from the 9-11 Truthers and for someone in politics that is the death nell for their career. She should have lied like the rest of them do.

For those that say that Beck doesn't know his history I would like to see specific examples of where he is wrong. Cite what he says that is incorrect and then come back with what you know to be the truth. It's pretty easy to blah blah your way through a forum. Prove him wrong...



I second this.

All I see going on here is character assasination and no substance. Cant prove the message wrong so their going after the messenger.

The truth is so toxic to some.



posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
reply to post by Thirty_Foot_Smurf
 


So when it comes to 911; who should I trust, you or these guys?

www.patriotsquestion911.com...

Don't let your ideology get in the way of your common sense!!





I'd have to say that if that all you have for options then you are doing pretty poorly.

And common sense is my ideology.



posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thirty_Foot_Smurf

Originally posted by whaaa
reply to post by Thirty_Foot_Smurf
 


So when it comes to 911; who should I trust, you or these guys?

www.patriotsquestion911.com...

Don't let your ideology get in the way of your common sense!!







I'd have to say that if that all you have for options then you are doing pretty poorly.

And common sense is my ideology.


I'm willing to listen to your options. Bring it! NIST



posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I'm just curious smurf and longview...do you guys agree with Judge Andrew Napolitano's views? See, I think you guys would agree with him, but the big difference between him and Beck is his consistency and hard constitutional stance on matters both foreign (the wars) and domestic (the patriot act). A true champion of the constitution and of liberty doesn't give an inch.

Obama offered no change from Bush's policies, yet it is clear that Glenn attacks Obama because he is labeled a liberal democrat. He will drop the word "globalist" here and there, but, according to you smurf, dismiss the bildeberg meetings as BS. There is a disturbing dissonance and lack of consistency.



[edit on 30-5-2010 by SmokeandShadow]



posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow
I'm just curious smurf and longview...do you guys agree with Judge Andrew Napolitano's views? See, I think you guys would agree with him, but the big difference between him and Beck is his consistency and hard constitutional stance on matters both foreign (the wars) and domestic (the patriot act). A true champion of the constitution and of liberty doesn't give an inch.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by SmokeandShadow]



The founding fathers had differing views on the constitution. There is no duplicity here.



new topics

top topics



 
12
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join