It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: Inside Sources Told Me Fed Is Panicking At Mass Awakening

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028

Host Jones made reference to a recent Council on Foreign Relations speech by Trilateral Commission and regular Bilderberg attendee Zbigniew Brzezinski in which he warned that a “global political awakening,” in combination with infighting amongst the elite, was threatening to derail the move towards a one world government.

“I hope he has some real reasons to be worried about that,” responded the Congressman.

VIDEO:

Here is the Vid of Z.B. speaking to the CFR in Montreal in April. In this speech he does talk about the "global political awakening". There is also a short Q&A session at the end, where he gets in to the NWO and the UN.

Druidae

*edit to fix quotes

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Druidae]

+3 more 
posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
anatonia,

how can you not trust ron paul??? he was a presidential candidate and we saw the way TPTB tried to make him look like a fringe nut job. in hindsite I have never heard so many people in my life say 'i should have voted for Ron Paul'. He is NOT controlled by the inside. He has been hounding for transparency of the FED for decades. Just do a little bit of research before yo begin spouting off at the mouth. Every stance he takes is pro constitutional. He is against the bogus wars, he wants to abolish the IRS, etc. He is one of the only true American patriots left in Congress.

I tell ya, every thread I come across where you comment, your comments are so unfactually supported and plain wrong. you seem very un American as I see any issue involving American pride you are dead set against. In fact I am sure you are an apologists like Obama. From reading through your replies I'm almost convinced you are a communist!

Really, do yourself a favor, investigate the issues before you put on a facade and seem educated on the issues. and if you hate America, LEAVE.

Originally posted by antonia

I know the source is info wars, but come on, its Ron Paul of all people on the show. So i thought it would make a decent thread for those who dont like infowars. (meaning those who dont go to that site)
[edit on 5/27/2010 by ugie1028]

Why do you trust Ron Paul? I don't. I have never personally met the guy. If the elite do indeed run this world what makes you think they might not be running him as well? Maybe Paul is a steam valve of sorts. I'm convinced the guy is going nowhere and that's the whole point of him.

As for people talking about revolt-Please, I wouldn't trust you either. Why should i trust you? What can you offer me? There seems to be a lot of "let's revolt" on ATS but no real talk about "who" the enemy is or "what" will take the place of the system.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by insideNSA
anatonia,

How can you read my name and still not figure out how to spell it?

how can you not trust ron paul???

Really easy, I just don't trust him.

He is NOT controlled by the inside.

How can you know that?

He has been hounding for transparency of the FED for decades.

And he's never gotten it: Ever. Not once has he gotten what he has wanted. His end the fed bill has seen all it's teeth get pulled.

Just do a little bit of research before yo begin spouting off at the mouth.

I've done my research thank you. I have simply come to a different conclusion.

you seem very un American as I see any issue involving American pride you are dead set against. In fact I am sure you are an apologists like Obama. From reading through your replies I'm almost convinced you are a communist!

You should learn how to read. Nothing I said espouses a support for communism. If you would like to make this a personal attack feel free to do so but know I'm not coming down there to your level.

Really, do yourself a favor, investigate the issues before you put on a facade and seem educated on the issues. and if you hate America, LEAVE.

I've read plenty of what Paul has to say. I simply do not trust him. I was born in this country and I'm not leaving it simply because you don't like me.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by antonia]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I know the source is info wars,

The site has more honest news than anything else I found, RT is decent as well.

I don't even waste my time with corporate media, they have no creditability as far as I'm concerned, they are bought and paid for by the crooks.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

The driving force behind the acceleration of events is due entirely to the propagation of truth. As generations of lies are shown to be what they are, their ability to modulate social conduct evaporates..

Confidence in governmental institutions and paper currencies continues to deteriorate as these inconvenient truths propagate through society like shockwaves from a supernova.

My 1861 unabridged defines "apocalypse" as "when all secrets are revealed" This is the real "shock and awe"

How does it feel to be surfers on the event horizon of the apocalypse??

My opinion? Surf's UP!

from my ATS member page

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I know the source is info wars, but come on, its Ron Paul of all people on the show. So i thought it would make a decent thread for those who dont like infowars. (meaning those who dont go to that site)

Why do you trust Ron Paul? I don't. I have never personally met the guy. If the elite do indeed run this world what makes you think they might not be running him as well? Maybe Paul is a steam valve of sorts. I'm convinced the guy is going nowhere and that's the whole point of him.

They trust him because he speaks the "truth." They agree that every politician is the same....BUUUUUT...Paul is an exception..why? I'm not so sure. I won't lie, I used to love Paul and had much faith in his son...but..Rand has said some things I'm not too fond of...and every time he speaks...the things he says get crazier and crazier. As for his old man (which is why many like Rand in the first place), I agree with him on a lot of views except for his views on gay marriage(which he opposes). But this guy is appearing on the Alex Jones show? No wonder he's not president. Who's going to take this guy seriously? I once did....but now I'm starting to wonder if he's a good hearted guy...or completely senile.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

As for people talking about revolt-Please, I wouldn't trust you either. Why should i trust you? What can you offer me? There seems to be a lot of "let's revolt" on ATS but no real talk about "who" the enemy is or "what" will take the place of the system.

Possible solution

Watch the video clips labeled Solution. Listen to what he has to say about what they are doing in Alaska.
I really like the idea of being prepared "when" not IF, the current government implodes.
www.lincolncountywatch.org...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry

They trust him because he speaks the "truth." They agree that every politician is the same....BUUUUUT...Paul is an exception..why? I'm not so sure. I won't lie, I used to love Paul and had much faith in his son...but..Rand has said some things I'm not too fond of...and every time he speaks...the things he says get crazier and crazier. As for his old man (which is why many like Rand in the first place), I agree with him on a lot of views except for his views on gay marriage(which he opposes). But this guy is appearing on the Alex Jones show? No wonder he's not president. Who's going to take this guy seriously? I once did....but now I'm starting to wonder if he's a good hearted guy...or completely senile.

I sense a lot of "hero worship" when it comes to the Pauls. That is what puts me off about them. People just follow it and never ask "What the hell are we getting accomplished?". I don't see anything, I think he's just a steam valve of sorts. He may not be willingly used but, that's what he's for. Instead of doing anything constructive people just hang on Paul's words. Much like the Tea party is just an outlet for frustrated people, Paul is only getting attention because it's an outlet to let off pressure.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Isn't it funny when so many Paul lovers bash Obama supporters for "worshiping" the president..but yet, they turn around and go praise the Pauls...two politicians...

Irony.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
what do you expect 1 honest politician to accomplish in a den of criminals and crooks? do you even use that thing God gave you between your ears to think before you type?!? i mean really. the fact that Ron Paul has even gotten the issue out into the public's eye is a major accomplishment in itself. he has been telling the truth about things for years but he is muzzled by the corporate media who fears him for what he says, the truth!

no hero worship going on here. just stating facts about the man.

tell me then, what politician in the U.S. do you think is more truthful than Ron Paul? Name one.

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry

I sense a lot of "hero worship" when it comes to the Pauls. That is what puts me off about them. People just follow it and never ask "What the hell are we getting accomplished?". I don't see anything, I think he's just a steam valve of sorts. He may not be willingly used but, that's what he's for. Instead of doing anything constructive people just hang on Paul's words. Much like the Tea party is just an outlet for frustrated people, Paul is only getting attention because it's an outlet to let off pressure.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

do you even use that thing God gave you between your ears to think before you type?!?

Do you? Really, Do you just insult everyone that disagrees with you? What do you think you are going to get accomplished?

i mean really. the fact that Ron Paul has even gotten the issue out into the public's eye is a major accomplishment in itself.

He hasn't gotten much of anything out there. Go to your local mall and ask the average person about the "Fed" and see what reply you get. Most people still don't know what it is or care about it.

he has been telling the truth about things for years but he is muzzled by the corporate media who fears him for what he says, the truth!

Considering he's been on Fox, CNN and MSNBC, I don't think he's being muzzled.

no hero worship going on here. just stating facts about the man.

You've stated your opinions. Good for you. As for mine, the man backed down on 9/11, he backed down on the gold standard when pushed and at the end of it all his Fed bill has gone nowhere. That tells me all i need to know.

tell me then, what politician in the U.S. do you think is more truthful than Ron Paul? Name one.

Do you think this is some sort of contest? Simply because i give a legit concern concerning Ron Paul does not mean there is some other politician I hero worship.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

At least until the next major war.

Oh look, what is that that is going on with the Koreans.

Oh look, Iran is building nukes.

Not that I am saying the government is behind these psycho countries but it sure helps that there is always a hornet's nest to stick something into just in case the American people start paying attention to things they shouldn't be looking into.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Considering he's been on Fox, CNN and MSNBC, I don't think he's being muzzled.

yes he got little blurbs here and there, but nothing major. and when it really counted when he ran, they all marginalized him

You've stated your opinions. Good for you. As for mine, the man backed down on 9/11, he backed down on the gold standard when pushed and at the end of it all his Fed bill has gone nowhere. That tells me all i need to know.

Do you think this is some sort of contest? Simply because i give a legit concern concerning Ron Paul does not mean there is some other politician I hero worship.

no its not a contest. i'm just asking if you have so much against the most honest politician in the country, name me one politician that you admire... or how about this... who did you vote for? so you can't even name one other person you support, but the guy who shows the most integrity you have to knock.

and what did he back down about with 9/11 and are you serious about the gold standard? there isn't enough gold in the world to support all the currency, lol

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Well said...the guy has gotten PLENTY of attention in the media. Didn't he also accept funds from a white power group? And then his son agrees that businesses should be allowed to deny blacks from their facilities?

The apple doesn't fall from the tree, does it...

Also, Ron Paul isn't a hero, he's a guy who represents a bunch of angry Americans who are bitter McCain lost the election and he represents a bunch of individuals who think he's a badass for speaking the truth and not bowing down to the powers to be or corporations.

I like(d) the guy but...I don't know. Just like his son...the more he speaks...the crazier things that come out of his mouth!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
woops, double post

sry

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

no its not a contest. i'm just asking if you have so much against the most honest politician in the country, name me one politician that you admire... or how about this... who did you vote for? so you can't even name one other person you support, but the guy who shows the most integrity you have to knock.

Simply stating I don't trust him is not me saying I have it out for the guy. What do you have invested in my trusting Ron Paul? I have my reasons and it's my damn right.

and what did he back down about with 9/11

As for 9/11

He made it clear he doesn't support 9/11 Truthers. Why they support him, I don't know.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

I will agree with Paul on the point he doesn't resort to name calling or calling them crazy or anything like that. He does let them believe what they believe and doesn't dictate his views on their views on 9/11. Which is pretty professional on his part. But also means he wanted their votes. Never bash potential voters.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

As for 9/11

He made it clear he doesn't support 9/11 Truthers. Why they support him, I don't know.

not everyone believes that 9/11 was an inside job, lol, but i coulda predicted you were a 'truther'

still waiting for you to give me one politician you admire? or voted for? i see you are avoiding this one
are you embarrassed of who you do support? but you have no problem putting down others?
just throw a name out.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by insideNSA

How about George Washington? Obviously no one voted for him but was he not a decent politician or president? What about Lincoln? Was he not also a decent president?

not everyone believes that 9/11 was an inside job, lol, but i coulda predicted you were a 'truther'

You might've just lost some supporters on here. Just saying.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I'm not really, I do acknowledge they have some points about the OS, but I don't agree with them entirely. My beef with Paul was that he pandered to them but when actually questioned about it he backed down. He Panders to the likes of Jones fans and then disavows that kind of support when questioned about it.

still waiting for you to give me one politician you admire? or voted for? i see you are avoiding this one
are you embarrassed of who you do support? but you have no problem putting down others?
just throw a name out.

I can't think of one I admire. Again, what do you have invested in my trusting Ron Paul?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join