It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: Inside Sources Told Me Fed Is Panicking At Mass Awakening

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+73 more 
posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I know the source is info wars, but come on, its Ron Paul of all people on the show. So i thought it would make a decent thread for those who dont like infowars. (meaning those who dont go to that site)

Appearing on The Alex Jones Show yesterday, Congressman Ron Paul revealed that through his inside sources he had learned that the people who control the Federal Reserve are panicking about the fact that Americans are waking up to the fact that the U.S. is controlled by the central bank.

well we on ATS always assumed that the international banksters controlled everything. is it even a conspiracy anymore?

Another snippet.

“I had some information passed on to me, sort of inside information, somebody who knew somebody who was well tuned to the people at the Federal Reserve – and they said they are really really concerned about our movement to expose the Fed for what they’re doing,” said Paul, adding, “What they’re upset or worried about is the fact that more and more people are aware of the Federal Reserve now like never before,” explaining that exposure will lead to change and a reform of the Federal Reserve.

The fed reserve is running scared. So this political awakening toward the federal reserve could lead to reform? IMO i wouldn't mind getting rid of this fractional reserve banking system that literally has been the weight holding us down for almost 100 years.

Host Jones made reference to a recent Council on Foreign Relations speech by Trilateral Commission and regular Bilderberg attendee Zbigniew Brzezinski in which he warned that a “global political awakening,” in combination with infighting amongst the elite, was threatening to derail the move towards a one world government.

“I hope he has some real reasons to be worried about that,” responded the Congressman.

VIDEO:

I have not completely finished watching the video. I will leave my thoughts in a bit.

Source

EDIT: I do this a lot. I hit submit before i realize i didn't source it.

[edit on 5/27/2010 by ugie1028]

+20 more 
posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Now, I have a question for you ugie. I have had this hehehehehe evil idea for awhile.

Our debt is backed by the federal government of the UNITED STATES correct?

hehehehehehehe

Alright, to the point. We give the federal government, the federal reserve and all the other federal agencies all located in DC and their respective heads for the debt. Who are these entities? All the major players in all the countries we give THEM and their progeny to those that hold the debt into indentured servitude for the crimes against humanity.

Hell, our 13th Amendment allows this right?

How bout turning the tables on the slave masters and make them the slaves?

I can see it. So can you.

The elite made a slight error in their calculations.

They never brought into their equations Chaos theory. The more you try and control Chaos the more it becomes chaotic.

Information distribution is exponential. They can use the 4 minute men (Woodrow Wilson propaganda machine) all they want. It will not blind the people to the truth. Cass Sunstein and his trollers are losing ground at an exponential rate also. I wonder how many computer terminals the stimulus package has up and running. Hell, even here they are becoming obvious and disheartened. They do put up a good fight though.

The truth shall set us free! S&F OP

+3 more 
posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
The Federal reserve will probably make the decision to appease the masses. Put on a dog and pony show and as usual people will buy in to it, think they got one up on the federal reserve and start getting mad about something else. The federal reserve will go back to business as usual. Im sorry but it simply needs to be abolished, auditing it or anything else is just a waste of time and achieves nothing in the end.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I just finished watching the video.

Ron Paul seems to be gaining ground in terms of educating people about the federal reserve, which is the most important thing. the more people who are aware of this scam the more likely the federal reserve will have to change its practices.

He is hinting that this is deeper than he had initially had thought. The rabbit hole is deeper than we had thought.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Hello Endisnighe,

Yea i see it. the more chaotic it becomes, the harder it is to control. they thought you can create order within chaos, but that's the universes job. they are not GODS. things fall apart naturally. its also natural for humans to be curious. the more people are aware of this financial mess stemming from the reserve, the less power the fed reserve has.

yea they have their trolls, their puppets, their propoganda machine, but it can only work for so long before the people realize they have been fooled. Your right; the truth WILL set us free!

starred, and thanks for the reply.

reply to post by Solomons

yea, we need to just get rid of the damn thing.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Solomons

Too late for that they are on track to introduce the amro and want your carbon footprint tax paid directly to the IMF so the amro will be 100% digital so they can calculate you carbon footprint from your spendings.

Pulling back now they have exposed themselves will ensure they are defeated hence nothing will stop the plan going ahead so the financial meltdown will continue and they will throw in another war if needs be.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Probably showing my age here, but have you ever seen the postings in classified sections of the newspaper that state that the poster "is not responsible for any debts other than [their] own"?
That is how I feel about this. Our Congress agrees to "spend" this money- ostensibly "on our behalf" (thus attributing that debt TO US) without our agreement and many. many times (& more frequently) IN SPITE OF MASSIVE COMPLAINT & PROTEST by their constituents. Those it serves are those who are paying them BRIBES (AKA lobbies/ donations).

I am not an anti tax person, nor have I ever been. In theory, I never WILL be. Funds ARE needed to run the city, state & country. HOWEVER,under these circumstances, we need a tax revolt until we can get our Congress under control. They need to not spend FIVE CENTS ON ANYTHING, EVER without a national referendum of our AGREEMENT to be liable. These are THEIR debts, from which they, personally benefit, handsomely. Let THEM be liable from their own assets. (kinda like You break it, you buy it)

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Cant we just close D.C. as the capitol and relocate it to say maybe
Fort Defiance, I vote yes!

[edit on 27-5-2010 by HappilyEverAfter]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I'm not sure where this article would fit into the scheme of things but I felt it was significant to the topic. It could be their intention to utilize the IMF to keep us down. As more states in need of funds cannot utilize the federal government, the IMF stands ready to consume them all.

AIYAR: A modest proposal for 2010 IMF takeover of California not too far out

The following is a top-secret letter from an International Monetary Fund (IMF) economist to the IMF managing director: Dear Managing Director: Allow me to make a modest proposal (with apologies to Jonathan Swift) to expand IMF operations to places once regarded as unthinkable. I refer, of course, to California.

The world has been transformed in recent times, offering completely new opportunities. Today the IMF is rescuing not only low- and middle-income countries, but rich eurozone members like Greece. Hopefully, we will soon expand into Portugal and Spain, too. This will mean bigger budgets and staff, the two unstated aims of any bureaucracy.

Greece has a fiscal problem but no balance-of-payments problem. Nitpickers say this violates the IMF charter, which binds the IMF to lend only for balance-of-payments needs. But politicians have brushed aside these legalities: They view the IMF loan to Greece as not merely permissible but essential. They need the IMF as a tough cop and source of funds.

www.washingtontimes.com...

The letter continues and is interesting to say the least.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by DogsDogsDogs

Yes, I have seen those, and you are only as old as you feel. Of course I feel old every second, but then I convince myself it is all relative. At least that what Einstein theorized, and he was a brilliant guy so who am I to argue?

I have always been anti tax on the individual. The government can and always has operated without our direct taxation. Even now our income tax does not go to anything other than the federal debt held by the federal reserve. It is quite a scam. Create debt ridden society and use that as an excuse to control the people through the removal of our sovereign right to Life, Liberty and Property.

Allodial title-the actual ownership without any further obligation of taxation or possibility of seizure was a basic tenet of the founders and is explicitly laid out in the Constitution.

So, I have a major problem with property taxation and income taxation because it removes our rights of property (labor and property) through taxation. Taxation of other forms are fine and dandy in my eyes. I always thought a flat sales tax on everything at the end of sales (not a VAT) would be the best format for a taxation system. Food, clothing and primary rental domicile could be negated to help the poor.

The whole problem with income and property taxation is putting the citizenry right back into the serfdom of yesteryear. Besides that, one has to toil for the government directly in this formatted taxation system. One has to work 50-75% of their life (depending on the actual effective tax rate) to sustain the government. This is completely opposite of a just society. The government should sustain the citizen's rights, not the other way around.

The amount of assets I could have accumulated over my life could have sustained me for the next 25 years if I was allowed to keep my actual labor.

Back on topic. The federal reserve system, in my estimate, has removed every % point of value from our system that has been caused by inflation.

So, using that model, the bankers have stolen from us, through this system, 97% of everyone's labor and property.

Sobering thought, when looked at in this light.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Oh my god...

Was this the plan the whole time? Usurping the states through the IMF?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

I don't know really. It is something to keep an eye on. This tactic would be like trading one slave driver for another. The article says that this was a top secret letter, so I wonder how they obtained it. Definitely interesting.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

LOL I so agree- & Thank God for the good days!

I STRONGLY agree that a flat tax IS the only way to tax people fairly. The problem is that it would eliminate the shenanigans of accountants & corporate attorneys. Unfortunately, some of the proceeds of their finagling have gone/ go to cement the system that exists in DC.

Ugie, I have such profound respect & admiration for Argentina, Iceland & Greece (also the Persians). These are people who haven't forgotten HOW to be free & are FEARLESS in standing up for themselves regardless of to maintain that freedom. If only we would watch & learn.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I hope US citizens revolt and demand some change. If it was here in Brazil, nothing would happen.

Our politicians are well known corrupts. One example:

Paulo Maluf. He is a very influential politician, who has been arrested and released. His name is on the FBI´s most wanted. We all know he is a crook, a thief and a liar. And yet he still get enough votes to continue being elected.

Brazilian people are sad to see when it comes to fight for our rights. We dont need any awakening. We KNOW what they are doing. But nobody goes to jail. Nobody pay for their crimes. They all get away with nothing but a slap on the wrist.

So, here is hoping our continental brothers from the north can get together and give us a good example and turn DEMOCRACY from a Concept into a Reality. Power of the People. Lets see it.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

That is one scary article, and they said conspiracy theorists were nutjobs.

pft! were the voice of reason!

I hope its false intel... but you know these things go. they let you in on half the secrets so we debate on the authenticity while the man behind the curtain continues to expand their agenda.

Divide and conquer.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
good find OP

They have been 'scared' for years of this.
They are more than 'scared' now...

They are now...
the frightened little dog backed into the corner who has no choice but to attempt a bite,
or to just die.

Rest assured...
they will attempt to bite~

but rest more assured...
They will 'die' shortly after.

thanks mate.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

Thanks ahmose.

I have to forward that thanks to my friends. without my friends being AJ fans, i wouldn't of found this.

i really really hope this all ends peacefully...

but as a famous former president and founding father said...

'The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.' - TJ

and one from good ol JFK 'Rest his soul.'

'Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.' - JFK

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028

I know the source is info wars, but come on, its Ron Paul of all people on the show. So i thought it would make a decent thread for those who dont like infowars. (meaning those who dont go to that site)

Why do you trust Ron Paul? I don't. I have never personally met the guy. If the elite do indeed run this world what makes you think they might not be running him as well? Maybe Paul is a steam valve of sorts. I'm convinced the guy is going nowhere and that's the whole point of him.

As for people talking about revolt-Please, I wouldn't trust you either. Why should i trust you? What can you offer me? There seems to be a lot of "let's revolt" on ATS but no real talk about "who" the enemy is or "what" will take the place of the system.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Atta Boy!
It's almost like Mr. Paul was reading my mind.
Not all here on ATS is doom and gloom.
We just may get our revolution at the cost of the lives of thousands of pencils.
If everyone could see what was going on and start using their vote in a forward thinking manner everything would be great in America.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join