It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrailers: Your time is NOW!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
reply to post by Point of No Return

I would more readily attribute that to the crap that they put in our food now a days, then I would to anything coming from aircraft 30K feet above your head.

Yes, "They" are putting "crap" into our food, but it is unlikely that "they" would put anything into the air. LOL.
Thank you for that.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Anyway, as much fun as I have had conversing with you gentlemen, I must retire from this thread.

Since we have all agreed that nothing is going to change, then I feel like I am wasting my time.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by GobbledokTChipeater

And that's where this thread comes in.

If someone were to bring back samples, using the proper method and using the results in the OP as a control. If these samples showed that there is harmful substances in what most would call contrails that isn't in the control and can't be explained, I would have to rethink everything I knew about contrails.

Edited for clarity

[edit on 29/5/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
If these samples showed that there is harmful substances in what most would call contrails that isn't in the control, I would have to rethink everything I knew about contrails.
'

And I would have to rethink 90 years or so of proven upper air meteorolgy

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
reply to post by GobbledokTChipeater

There are people out there selling all kinds of alternate health stuff that is just as harmful, yet the government does little to stop them either.

Not for long!
Thanks to Monsanto soon we can look forward to only Monsanto genetically altered and safe foods that will only grow with Monsanto's extra safe chemicals.

Thank goodness the government and Monsanto are in bed together and will protect the foolish people who think that natural remedies are safe.

Obviously the government cares about us and does not allow bad stuff like so called chem trails to happen to us. Sheesh

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by illusions

After 20 odd years of "chemtrails" we should be dropping like flies, shouldn't we? That doesn't seem to be happening, does it? The population just keeps increasing. Dang!

But I thought that the latest is that "chemtrails" are geo-engineering in action. That they are fighting global warming. That's a good thing, right?

They doesn't seem to be very good at whatever it is they're trying to accomplish with "chemtrails".

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

SOOT

5.2% of the sample consisted of soot particles.

fairly obvious as to why soot was found coming out a jet engine.

METALS

Metals found consisted of Iron, Chromium and Titanium and made up 12% of the samples collected.

All three of these metals can be found in components of aircraft engines, so again, nothing out of the ordinary.

METALS (MIX)

As the above graph states, the mix indicates sulfur was found amongst the three metal particles.

Sulfur is used in jet fuels to help with lubricity, as a side note, many groups are pushing for fuels which contain little to no sulfur in them due to environmental concerns.

UNIDENTIFIED VOLATILES

Many of the unidentified volatile particles contained carbon peaks with areas at least 2-3 times above background noise level, suggesting that these were organic compounds.

UNIDENTIFIED NON-VOLATILES

Unidentified non-volatile particles often had small amorphous shapes, which could be soot, or large angular planar shapes, which could be silicates (which could not be positively identified since the grids were SiO coated).

MINERALS AND MINERALS MIX

Minerals found consisted of Sodium, Aluminium Potassium and/or Iron and made up 20% of the samples collected, the mix again contains sodium in the particles.

These minerals are all crustal in origin.

So what does all this mean?

Well it shows what should be found in a typical sample of an aircraft contrail

Okay, so are you suggesting that the crap that was spewed out of these planes from the test in 1996 is normal,
and that the "chem"trail believers need to prove that there is currently different crap being spewed out of planes that is forming "chem"trails today?

Do you know if these samples were taken from normal chemtrails that evaporate shortly behind the plane,
or were these samples taken from those kreepy lingering "chem"trails that remain in the sky for miles and miles before turning into a filthy haze?

None the less, I say who cares?
I for one enjoy breathing, um, lets see...

5.2% soot.
Get real. Who cares if 5.2% of the filthy haze that planes spew onto us is soot? I enjoy breathing soot.

12% metals.
Nothing wrong with breathing metals. It's only 12% Sissys.

Sulfur.
I didn't see on the graph what percent of the filth in the "con"trail haze was sulfur, but who cares? (besides those nuts worried about the environment. Kooks)

Unidentified Volitile Particles likely organic compounds.
Sure, I don't mind breathing that. Sometimes I like breathing in stuff just for the fun of it. Try it with your kids. It's great fun.

Unidentified non-volatile particles likely more soot and silicates.
Meh, you should see the crap that's in my shampoo. I could care less if I'm breathing a few harmless silicates.

Minerals of crustal origin.
Minerals shminerals! I say we should have a mineral breathing contest! I'm certain that humans could breath many more times the amount of crustal minerals than what the planes spew on us before we drop dead instantly.

So there you have it, you "Chem"trailers.
If you can prove that there is different crap currently spewing out of your so called "chem"trail planes, instead of this harmless crap frome tests done in 1996, you win!

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

After 20 odd years of "chemtrails" we should be dropping like flies, shouldn't we? That doesn't seem to be happening, does it? The population just keeps increasing. Dang!

But I thought that the latest is that "chemtrails" are geo-engineering in action. That they are fighting global warming. That's a good thing, right?

They doesn't seem to be very good at whatever it is they're trying to accomplish with "chemtrails".

People are dropping like flies.

In fact, flies are dropping like flies

and there continues to be more and more flies as well.

Interesting.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Contrails can linger for hours if the conditions are cold enough aloft. Again its basic meteorology, that has been around for 80 odd years, since aircraft were able to fly high enough.

All you need is a maximum temp of -38 degrees C, and humidty from the burning of hydrocarbon based fuel, which is what the exhaust of jet engines contains.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Use the appleman chart, guys!

I'm going to go check out OzWeatherman's thread.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by sandwiches

Sandwiches.....

If you hadn't put me on ignore, you would have known I linked you to much of OzWeatherman's material quite some time ago.

But of course, you can't see this.

Yup.....a genius at work, here.....

:shk:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

You need to read the thread and the paper, What you've asked has been covered.

But to summarise:

I never said what is found in contrail to be good or harmless, it is obvious that any engine or motor is going to produce potentially harmful particles.

Speaking of the particulates, just over 70 were analyzed and these particulates ranged from 5-14 microns in size, a human hair is roughly 100 microns.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Contrails can linger for hours if the conditions are cold enough aloft. Again its basic meteorology, that has been around for 80 odd years, since aircraft were able to fly high enough.

All you need is a maximum temp of -38 degrees C, and humidty from the burning of hydrocarbon based fuel, which is what the exhaust of jet engines contains.

Yes,
Ever since we have had jets, we have had contrails that linger for hours and hours, criss crossing the skys as far as the eye can see and then hours later they would turn into a dirty haze that didn't evaporate.

Oh, wait a minute.
No we haven't.
I just posted about this on the "donuts on a string contrail" thread.
(Nothing unusual about contrails that look like donuts on a string either folks)

In the sixties and seventies I have no recollection of dense, thick "contrails" that stretched for miles and miles across the sky and lingered for hours and hours, finally turning into a lingering dirty haze.

And yes, I have a very good memory of when I was a kid asking what the white stuff that came out of the plane and then disappeared was.

I went to school next door to an international airport and often watched the planes flying across the skies both in my city as well as the many cities across the U.S.

Every summer my family took loooong driving vacations across the U.S. I always sat by the car window because I got car sick and wished that I was not on another one of my families lame driving vacations, but thats another story.

While I watched the wide open skies as we crossed the highways in our station wagon with the fake wood on the sides, I looked out the window at the endless blue or the normal looking clouds, wishing I was not really part of my family.

And I saw many planes all over the country on my families driving vacations over the years. Year after year during our summer driving vacations, I wished that I had been born into some other family and I watched plane after plane, flying through the wide open skies through our station wagons rear, driver side passenger window.

Not once do I recall in all those years, ever seeing what are now called "contrails", or ever appreciating how neat my family was and how nice it was for my parents to take us to see so many neat places.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by illusions]

[edit on 29-5-2010 by illusions]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   

You need to read the thread and the paper, What you've asked has been covered.

But to summarise:

I never said what is found in contrail to be good or harmless, it is obvious that any engine or motor is going to produce potentially harmful particles.

Speaking of the particulates, just over 70 were analyzed and these particulates ranged from 5-14 microns in size, a human hair is roughly 100 microns.

Okay, so what is the significance of the size of the particles that the planes spewed out in the test.

Are you are implying that particulates much smaller than a human hair are okay to breath? What's your point about size?

As far as I am concerned, the bigger the better. I'd like to at least be able to see it, if you know what I mean.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   

You would breathe more particulates from car exhaust than you would from aircraft exhaust.

There have been many, many studies into airborne particulates and their effects on the atmosphere.

These links are just the tip of the iceberg:

www.asp.bnl.gov...

www.asp.bnl.gov...

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
This may interest some:

Huge air pollution study underway in California

Presumably they'll have to stop spraying chemtrails whilst this takes place ......

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   

You would breathe more particulates from car exhaust than you would from aircraft exhaust.

There have been many, many studies into airborne particulates and their effects on the atmosphere.

These links are just the tip of the iceberg:

www.asp.bnl.gov...

www.asp.bnl.gov...

Oh, yay!
Car exhaust.
I like breathing that too!

That's like saying,
"Dont worry about the muggers"
"just wait till the rapists are done with you"

Your point doesn't make sense.
Why are you trying to defend something toxic
with something more toxic.

I know!
Why don't the elites who produce these things, stop selling toxic products to the masses? Is it not possible for the elite coprorate controllers of the earths wealth to produce non-toxic products or transportation for the masses?

Is it possible that the elite coprorate monsters don't care about us and only supply us with the cheapest toxic resources that they can produce so that they can make unimaginable wealth from us and then when we get sick also sell us chemicals to keep us alive a while longer?

Naw. That would be lame. "They" would never do that. The Elite Coporates in control of the economies of the world would never do that to us. I'm sure they care about us.

Could it be that the elite manipulate the masses against each other such as religions against religions, race against race, rich atainst poor, chemtrailers against contrailers, conspiracy theorists against logical people?...to divide and conquer?

No. It would be unlikely that the coporate elite controlling the worlds economoies would do that. That whole divide and conquer thing is just a saying. Just look at history. Most of the past rulers are were really kind and cared about the masses. Really.

Now that we know that everything is alright, we can all take a deap breath and relax.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Where have I defended the emissions from planes?

You're just putting words into my mouth now.

I'm just pointing out that cars are just as bad, if not worse for your health, especially in a large city.

It's not really the subject of this thread anyway, it's about establishing a benchmark to compare chemtrails with.

aaaand I switched off after you started on about "The Elite"...sorry.

[edit on 29/5/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   

aaaand I switched off after you started on about "The Elite"...sorry.

I know, right... who wants to waste time talking about a bunch of freaks performing mock sacrifices to an owl... lol

Really, though, we should probably do something...

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Again you bring me back to my first point, about the increase of air travel.

Notice this graph

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/af09a8891995.gif[/atsimg]

You talk about the early 60's where you didnt see many contrails, the corrssponding number of air passnegers per year is around 10 million. The figure as of 2007 is almost 250 million, which is almost 25 times more than those days.

Like I mentioned, the more air travel, the more water vapour injected into a cold envionment, saturating the upper air causing cloud. If contrails evaporated like you claim, then cirrus clouds wouldnt exist.

I would be happy to explain the meteorology behind it if you're interested

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join