It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Claim of only 8% of UA93 passenger remains found supports conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The official claim:

95% of 757 recovered

but

only 8% of passenger remains recovered

yet

miraculously enough to identify 100% of the 44 passengers

but mindbogglingly

the Coroner reports never seeing a single drop of blood, fresh or dried.

then factor in

out of the carnage that caused a 757 to shatter into mostly small plate-sized pieces and causing 44 passengers to be reduced to hamburger meat resulting in only 8% total left, this pristine red bandanna, that was supposedly around the head of one of the hijackers on board, was allegedly found amongst the carnage without a snagged thread

These odds are so great and so unbelievable that it supports a conspiracy.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Looking at the debris field, how much would you expect to find? As for the bandana, I would imagine you could drop it from pretty high up before it received any damage. It is just cloth after all.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar
As for the bandana, I would imagine you could drop it from pretty high up before it received any damage. It is just cloth after all.

That might make sense if the plane were shot down (torn open mid-air), but the official story is that it crashed into the ground; so there's nowhere for it to "drop from pretty high up" when it wouldn't be expelled from the plane until after the plane hit the ground.

[edit on 5/25/10 by redmage]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Sorry, not so mindboggling if you happen to have even a passing, casual, lay understanding of DNA and how it provides evidence of identification.

The bandana was never officially declared has having been worn by any of the terrorist. It was official speculation because other Islamic terrorists have been found to be wearing them when engaging in a suicide mission.

Its a shame you don't seem to understand that a piece of cloth, a piece of human flesh and a piece of metal are not going to react the same in a given situation and add to that permutation the fact that nothing in the plane, including the plane itself, experienced the crash in exactly the same manner with the same exposure to heat, pressure, loading and other factors that may contribute to the degradation of their physicality.

I know you want people to believe or think that there are hard and fast rules about what will and what will not survive intact during a plane crash, a house fire, a fall, or any other type of chaotic event. But there are no such rules. Each and every occurence is an independent event with independent outcomes.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar
Looking at the debris field, how much would you expect to find?

Um, well if 95% of the 757 was supposedly found, then a lot more than 8% of total passenger remains because most of the plane supposedly burrowed underground and there was no long-lasting fire above ground. Also, as an expert pointed out, bodies don't just vaporize.

Lastly, if 44 passengers were turned into hamburger meat resulting in only 8% total remains found, you'd expect a LOT of blood around, not "no blood."

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by redmage

Just like all my other Shanksville threads,
I expected the skeptics to start moving the goal posts on this one too.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Lastly, if 44 passengers were turned into hamburger meat resulting in only 8% total remains found, you'd expect a LOT of blood around, not "no blood."

Just a question, if you found out there were 47 gallon containers of milk on Flight 93 would you expect the crash site to be covered in milk?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
The bandana was never officially declared has having been worn by any of the terrorist. It was official speculation because other Islamic terrorists have been found to be wearing them when engaging in a suicide mission.

So that red bandanna didn't come from UA93?

-

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Just a question, if you found out there were 47 gallon containers of milk on Flight 93 would you expect the crash site to be covered in milk?

You're trying to compare milk with blood and not only that, but milk in containers vs blood in human bodies?!
You're too funny hooper. A never ending source of entertainment.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
you would think atleast some of the major bones would remain intact and identifiable. surely they found the bones of those passengers in the shanksville crash.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Hey, Mr. Funny, what is the human body but a fluid container? Sorry to burst your conspircy bubble but there was only about 55 gallons of blood on the plane, distributed among 44 containers.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

So that red bandanna didn't come from UA93?

-

Wow!

How did you ever get that out of that statement?

That is truly spectacular.

I just responded to your "affirmative" statement that the subject bandana was around the head of one of the terrorist. Just wanted folks to know that it was officially only speculation that the bandana may have come from one of the terrorist because other terrorists engaged in suicide missions have been known to wear similar attire.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
you would think atleast some of the major bones would remain intact and identifiable. surely they found the bones of those passengers in the shanksville crash.

The ONLY recognizable body part found was reported this:

the only recognisable body part he saw was a piece of spinal cord, with five vertebrae attached.

Remember, it says "the only recognisable body part he saw." There's also no mention of tissue still attached, or drops of blood on it.

Some skeptics also like to use this photo to prove passenger bones were found:

(Note photo labeled by this debunker site: "HumanRemainsShanksvillecopy-full.jpg")

This is hilarious on two parts: 1) those bones are bone-dry with no noticeable flesh or blood on them, 2) no investigation crew would throw a bunch of different people's human remains in the same bucket. They'd bag&tag each of them individually.

It's just more comedic evidence from the skeptics.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by ATH911]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Hey, Mr. Funny, what is the human body but a fluid container?

Um, the type of "container"? Or do milk containers come with veins and organs these days?!

Sorry to burst your conspircy bubble but there was only about 55 gallons of blood on the plane, distributed among 44 containers.

And yet, "not a single drop" witnessed. Hmm.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

How did you ever get that out of that statement?

I just responded to your "affirmative" statement that the subject bandana was around the head of one of the terrorist. Just wanted folks to know that it was officially only speculation that the bandana may have come from one of the terrorist because other terrorists engaged in suicide missions have been known to wear similar attire.

I wanted to clarify before assuming. (Nothing spectacular about that. That's the expected and responsible thing to do.)

So let's say that red bandanna was actually one of the passengers located in their suitcase tucked under the plane. What god forsaken difference would that make it terms of the bandanna being in pristine condition after a 580mph fiery plane crash that supposedly shattered the plane into small pieces and reduced the 44 passengers into only 8% total mass?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

And yet, "not a single drop" witnessed. Hmm.

Uh, try to stick to the facts, only the Coroner made that comment, so to be precise you would have to say that the Coroner never saw any blood.

Unless, of course, you have affadavits from all the investigators, first repsonders, and any and all others who were at the site that day stating, unequivocally, that they saw no evidence of blood. But you don't do you?

You do realize, of course, that only you find the lack of blood at the scene of the firey crash of a 757 with only 44 passengers aboard "mindboggling"?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Um, the type of "container"? Or do milk containers come with veins and organs these days?!

Oh my God, you're right!!!! Milk containers don't have veins or organs, therefore it must be an inside job!!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

This is hilarious on two parts: 1) those bones are bone-dry with no noticeable flesh or blood on them,

When was the photo taken?

2) no investigation crew would throw a bunch of different people's human remains in the same bucket. They'd bag&tag each of them individually.

You watch a lot of cop shows on TV don't you? Actually there is nothing in that photo that says the materials found were not eventually "bagged and tagged". Don't forget - this wasn't as much a "crime scene" as a recovery mission. An in-depth forensic examination of the human remains was not going to explain why a group of foreign terrorists hijacked the plane and eventually killed all aboard by slamming the plane into the ground.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I remember discussing this in another Shanksville related thread.

If memory serves there was somewhere in the vicinity of 650 pounds of body parts, flesh etc. reported to be recovered from the crash site. That sounds like a lot and makes the 100% figure on ID verification seem plausible.

However when you figure that not each part weighed the same amount and that there would be more parts of one body found than another, it stretches credulity to believe that all the passengers were ID'd based on only 8% percent of the total passenger weight recovered.

If you put 10 frogs in an food processor, diced some of them in big chunks, some in small chunks, sauteed them, drained the fluids from the mixture and then took out 8% of the contents, would you find DNA from all ten frogs in what you took out. Not certainly, but quite possibly. Maybe even more than likely.

If you put 37 frogs, a handful of toads and 4 scorpions in a food processor, processed them as above, weighed them, then dropped a container with the diced contents out a ten story window, went down and collected 8% percent of the diced parts, by weight, would you then have in that 8%, DNA from all 37 frogs?

Basically, that is the US government's assertion. It stretches my credulity, although, strictly speaking I don't think it is an absolute impossiblility.

Personally, given the fact that the crash was from a very low altitude, I would have expected more wreckage and likely all of the human remains to have been recovered.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by ipsedixit]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
Basically, that is the US government's assertion. It stretches my credulity, although, strictly speaking I don't think it is an absolute impossiblility.

Winning a mega-lottery twice in a row is not impossible, however, I'd never bet the odds on it.

Personally, given the fact that the crash was from a very low altitude, I would have expected more wreckage and likely all of the human remains to have been discovered.

Supposedly 80% of the plane was found in the ground. That would mean odds are most of the passenger remains were buried too. However, of course, there's only the littlest evidence anything of the plane was buried.

Just another in a long line of conundrums with the official story.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join