It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Claim of only 8% of UA93 passenger remains found supports conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Which is it, was blood found at the scene, or not? You need to make up your mind.

You'd be hard-pressed to find many truthers here that aren't puzzled by the lack of blood, so stop making stuff up that I'm the "only one" who is puzzled. We know you are a well-known liar on these boards.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by ATH911]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

I don't know when that photo was taken. I'm not the one using it as evidence human remains were found at the scene. Go ask your "tour guide" buddy Gravy.

Obviously you don't know Jack (as usual). I've talked to responders doing bag&tag. They don't just throw human remains in a bucket a mixed together. Ever hear a phrase called "cross-contamination"? We don't want body parts sent back to the wrong families, do we?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911
So let's say that red bandanna was actually one of the passengers located in their suitcase tucked under the plane. What god forsaken difference would that make it terms of the bandanna being in pristine condition after a 580mph fiery plane crash that supposedly shattered the plane into small pieces and reduced the 44 passengers into only 8% total mass?

bump for hooper

because he "forgot" to answer it.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
This plane is said to have crashed at high speed, nose first into the ground after travelling on an erratic flight path, basically level with ground until very shortly before the crash.

Remembering discussions from other threads about the Pentagon incident and issues regarding what kind of flight manouvers are possible in an airliner, I doubt very much that the termination of the flight described by the Bush administration could have taken place.

In the familiar accepted scenario the plane was not far from the ground when it nosed over. Even with the application of thrust, I don't, speaking as a layman, believe that the aircraft could have reached velocity enough to bury it when it crashed and given the scenario would more likely have cartwheeled along the ground, breaking up as it went.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by ipsedixit]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
Even with the application of thrust, I don't, speaking as a layman, believe that the aircraft could have reached velocity enough to bury it when it crashed and given the scenario would more likely have cartwheeled along the ground, breaking up as it went.

Oh get this! This is how Wally Miller said officials told him how UA93 crashed:

"The explanation was, when the plane came in, it was coming low. It banked at a 90deg angle -- allegedly from the people, from the struggle in the cockpit.

The right wing hit the ground right there were the impact area is and as that happened, it took the front end...[does cartwheel hand gesture].

The front 1/3 of the plane, including the cockpit, slammed into the ground off of the wing and the front 1/3 broke off and flew up into the trees and there was a fireball behind it and the remaining 2/3'rds went down in the ground." - Wally Miller (Sept. 2008)

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
The explanation itself seems totally plausible. Unfortunately the two thirds of the plane that landed in a fireball in the woods, seems to have burned totally, incinerating most of the bodies as it did.

I have trouble believing that part. There should be more wreckage and more human remains.

A friend of mine pointed out that in cases of spontaneous human combustion, many times only the body extremities are left after the rest is incinerated. If the bodies of passengers were burned in that manner, due to an intense inferno lasting long enough to basically cremate each body, what might be left is everyone's hands and feet, which might easily go under the 8% allotted for human remains at the scene.

In that case, all victims could be ID'd. That's a simple explanation. You could also fingerprint the remains, if necessary. The Bush administration, however, did not, so far as I know, give us that story.

Personally, I don't believe the story that we were given.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by ipsedixit]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Explain this fetish you have for blood?

As someone who has actually done body recovery at an aircrash - I didn't
see any blood either. The bodies are fragmented so quickly dont have
time to bleed.

As far as "recognizable" body parts - most of the body is macreated into
"human hamburger" - only few fragments are recognizable .

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

It looks brand new though, is what he was getting at....

Not even a rip, tear, burn , smudge, anything on it at all ?

What about the other CLOTH on the bodies of other people ?

Did that remain or no? and if so then how come this was almost untouched.

These are legit questions......

Keep an open mind.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
What a filthy yet redundant thread. This is the same recycled thread that has been vomited over and over on CT threads.

Truthers have been asked for years to look into flight 1771 and compare the eerie similarities.

The OP seems amazed at a bandanna that was found in "pristine" condition. The OP, if able to do his research would learn this:

Flight 1771 that crashed back in the 80's was caused by a disgruntled employee who wrote a suicide note on a paper airsickness bag, took out a gun, shot the pilots, and the plane crashes.

What was among the few remains?

1- gun fragments
2- a piece of a finger stuck on the gun
3- the suicide note.

They were able to identify the gun and the person holding it.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Six Sigma]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Flight 93 the Boeing 757 did NOT cause the crater in Shanksville on 911.

I thought it has been proven over and over again that the crater in shanksville was not caused by a Boeing 767.

Crater physics and common sense aside from the eye witnesses and first responders all agree that the crater was not caused by a Boeing 767 regardless of what the fbi says,

As you can see

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Shadow Herder]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

So let's say that red bandanna was actually one of the passengers located in their suitcase tucked under the plane. What god forsaken difference would that make it terms of the bandanna being in pristine condition after a 580mph fiery plane crash that supposedly shattered the plane into small pieces and reduced the 44 passengers into only 8% total mass?

bump for hooper

because he "forgot" to answer it.

Answer what? Something survived a plane crash - big deal. Far from the first time and won't be the last time. Are you really that amazed by this piece of common happenstance or are you just looking for something to troll about? Because it really sounds silly.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

....first responders all agree that the crater was not caused by a Boeing 767....

You, of course, have something, anything - to back up this totally outrageous fabrication, correct?

Just for starters, please post the list of ALL first responders. Not some, not the ones you found a quote from, but ALL first responders.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

The official claim:

95% of 757 recovered

but

only 8% of passenger remains recovered

yet

miraculously enough to identify 100% of the 44 passengers

but mindbogglingly

the Coroner reports never seeing a single drop of blood, fresh or dried.

then factor in

out of the carnage that caused a 757 to shatter into mostly small plate-sized pieces and causing 44 passengers to be reduced to hamburger meat resulting in only 8% total left, this pristine red bandanna, that was supposedly around the head of one of the hijackers on board, was allegedly found amongst the carnage without a snagged thread

These odds are so great and so unbelievable that it supports a conspiracy.

I think the Officials are calling this something like serendipitous kismet!

After all, I believe in miracles, don't ya?

And that day had so MANY 'miracles' that every woman, man and child on this planet ought not expect anymore from here on out!

(unless of course Bush & Cheney end up in prison for some non-related crime :up

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85
reply to post by hooper

It looks brand new though, is what he was getting at....

Not even a rip, tear, burn , smudge, anything on it at all ?

What about the other CLOTH on the bodies of other people ?

Did that remain or no? and if so then how come this was almost untouched.

These are legit questions......

Keep an open mind.

No, they are not "legit" questions. They are just ignorant observations. Really, why does one thing survive a crash and not another thing? You really have to ask something like that? Throw a deck of playing cards in the air and see how many land face up and how many face down. Now explain why.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

These odds are so great and so unbelievable that it supports a conspiracy.

Who's the genius who came up with THAT idea? The only way it would support a conspiracy is if NO remains were recovered, as in zero, nada, zilch. As you're acknowledging that 8% was found that linked the wreckage to flight 93, this necessarily means your claims have no merit.

Not that it matters, as it'd be beyond ridiculous for these supposed conspirators to go out and fake a staged crash site and then turn around and cover up the fake crash site they staged. It's wasteful, serves no purpose, and adds unnecessary layers to an already excessively convoluted plot.

These conspiracy stories sound more and more like they came out of some comic book, more than they do anythign else.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by One Moment

So, was this a miracle?

Sifting Through the Mud...

Patricia Goldman, head of the National Transportation Safety Board's on-site investigators, said they could find "no apparent problems with the aircraft, frame, structure or engines" that would have led to the crash. But it was determined several days later by the FBI and NTSB investigators, after the discovery of both the handgun containing six spent bullet casings and the note written on the air-sickness bag, that Burke was the person responsible for the crash.

In addition to the evidence uncovered at the crash site, other factors surfaced: Burke's co-worker admitted to having lent him the gun, and Burke's farewell message on his ex-girlfriend's telephone answering machine. But the “smoking gun” came with a grisly discovery: one of Burke's thumbs, identified by its print, proving he had boarded the flight, and a Smith and Wesson .44 magnum revolver with six empty casings.

www.check-six.com...

So, was there a governemnt cover-up here?

Airplane with a suicide hijacker

Plane crashes

First responders could not tell it was a plane

Among the debris, a had written suicide note on an air sickness bag

The thumb of the hijacker.

Again.... was the goverment involved in the downing of flight 1771?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

If memory serves there was somewhere in the vicinity of 650 pounds of body parts, flesh etc. reported to be recovered from the crash site. That sounds like a lot and makes the 100% figure on ID verification seem plausible.

If you average 150# per person, that makes 4.33 people. It's not a lot.
I don't remember the crash scene footage seeming all that fiery, so I would expect a little more than just 4.33 person's worth of remains to be found.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badgered1

I don't remember the crash scene footage seeming all that fiery, so I would expect a little more than just 4.33 person's worth of remains to be found.

"YOU" would expect? I'm just curious as to how many plane crashes you have investigated with similar circumstances. Thank you for your professional opinion.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badgered1
reply to post by ipsedixit

If memory serves there was somewhere in the vicinity of 650 pounds of body parts, flesh etc. reported to be recovered from the crash site. That sounds like a lot and makes the 100% figure on ID verification seem plausible.

Please remember that most of the human body is water or liquid, once that tissue stops being part of a living organism then it dehydrates rather quickly and loses most of that mass that you are associating with average weight.

Here is a reference:
web2.airmail.net...

[edit on 26-5-2010 by hooper]

[edit on 26-5-2010 by hooper]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

After all these years and that crash site still looks like the site of a plane being shot down.The story of the "heroic passengers vs. the evil terrorists." was a flimsy storyline to lull the public back to sleep.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join