It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Blood in the Sea?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d29d6f253947.jpg[/atsimg]

And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.
-Revelation 16:3 (KJ)

Sure, the book of Revelation prophecies have been discussed here and beaten to death.

Look at in context of what we are witnessing now, the largest oil spill in history.

And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.
-Revelation 16:4 (KJ)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a63f79c4f971.jpg[/atsimg]

And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.
-Revelation 16:5 (KJ)

For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy
-Revelation 16:6 (KJ)

Saints? New Orleans? Just a thought...

Are the signs hidden in plain sight?

scripturetext.com...
www.chromoscope.net...
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Signals]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Sea like blood? Yes, a little bit.
But this isn't touching "the rivers and their sources." That would have to be something else, I think.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
what are these pictures of?

I'm guessing it's oil? So you're saying BP is an angel?

I have to say...I think not

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I must say I was expecting this gem of a prophecy to get some traction with this event.

And then there are those who profess that there are no accidents and these things are being done in order to hasten - in any way possible - the fulfillment of the prophecy.... all to be certain that the 'actors' are in the right place at the right time - that they may be forever seen in the limelight of righteous history.

Of course, these people write history in the first place, so it really doesn't matter what the truth is.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frakkerface
So you're saying BP is an angel?

No, but a nice twist....servants for the Angel Of Death maybe

@ Maxmars... Yes, it seems all religions want to hasten their Endtimes.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I doubt EVERY living thing is gonna die from the BP spill

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The Bible says 1/3 of the things in the ocean will die. The additive they used on the oil spill looks a like like blood. Maybe this is what John was referring to when he saw it in his vision.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereovoyaged
I doubt EVERY living thing is gonna die from the BP spill

Probably not, but it's really screwing up the ecosystem down south.

For starters, people who make their living off the water are scrambling to make ends meet. And I'm talking about a few people, this has affected an entire industry. Second, local seafood is definitely off the list for the foreseeable future. Lastly, I sincerely doubt that I'll be taking my kids to the beach this summer or next. So, all these coastal areas that normal thrive off of tourists are going to be hurting.

It's a mess all the way around.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Looks like the blood of a dead man to me (no sarcasm here).

I'm not a Christian, but can easily deduce the parallels that prophecy makes to the present crisis in the Gulf.

Kind of leads some credence to the deliberate theory some.

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention.

Fascinating.

This is worth a star and flag in my opinion.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by warequalsmurder]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I think an oft overlooked angle is the inverse of WWJD.

What would a psychopathic elite do with unlimited money and no accountability?

If I were said individual(s), I would study the end-times prophecies of the Abrahamic faiths, North/South American indigenous cultures, Eastern religions, etc and guide events towards something resembling the middle of the venn diagram. Just to keep the proles on edge. Because I could.

Of course there's the whole Omega Project Codes paradigm, but that's fringe even for this site.

Just my $0.02.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Pretty eerie I must say. That being said everytime something like this happens people draw conclusions with some sort of end time prophecy.

There is no doubt the spill is a catastrophe of biblical proportions (pardon the pun) but I highly doubt this will kill 1/3 of all ocean life and hasten the apocalypse.

Oh and what happened to this guy?

Revelation 8:7 The first angel blew his trumpet, and there followed hail and fire, mixed with blood, and these were thrown upon the earth. And a third of the earth was burned up, and a third of the trees were burned up, and all green grass was burned up.

I see no bloody hail stones, my lawn is still green. False alarm maybe?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
As much as the prophecies strike fear into me from time to time, I always come back around and remember that many of them were quite possibly created by the same groups who still today are bent on ruling the world.

Please remember that TPTB are and have always been manipulating the world to fit certain prophecies at certain times for their own personal benefit. By knowing what large numbers of people believe, they can make accurate predictions about how they will feel and respond. It's the ultimate mind control.

We need to break free of the prophecies and create new ones. Their plans do not have to come to fruition if we don't go along with them.

Keep your skepticals on! Each religion and historical text is only a piece of a larger puzzle. All roads lead to Rome and then possibly to ETs, but perhaps we can still decide Earth's future!

[edit on 2010-5-25 by sandwiches]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I've been posting these particular lines from the Book of Revelations as witnessed By John of Patmos since about 2 days after this "Spill" started and the first pictures came in.

When I was a young child and first learned of the Book of Revelations, I knew then in my heart, that we would witness these events during my lifetime. The events described by John have been unfolding for about the past 20 years.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

I will once again call you attention to:

Revelation 8:7 The first angel blew his trumpet, and there followed hail and fire, mixed with blood, and these were thrown upon the earth. And a third of the earth was burned up, and a third of the trees were burned up, and all green grass was burned up.

Please show me evidence of this event.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by dontblink

That event could quite possibly be in reference to the Iceland volcano (can't spell or pronounce it). She's a little quiet now but if her sister wakes up....

"burned up" could very well mean "covered in ash", who knows how many translations/versions there are?

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Signals]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I don't think burned up could mean covered in ash. I think burned up means burned up. What about 1/3 of the earth being burned? 1/3 of all plants being burned? All grass being burned? From ash? Try again.

Also, it's my humble opinion that the events described in the book of Revelations happen in sequence based on what I've read. If that is the case then the BP spill isn't the second calamity described in the story as the first hasn't happened yet.

Just trying to keep the converstaion going is all.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Interesting...I was thinking the same thing when I saw the pics on youtube.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
NKJ version reads like this
"and the second angel sounded: and something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea (tell me that doesn't sound like a burning oil rig) and a third of the sea became blood and a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed."

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by renegadeloser
NKJ version reads like this
"and the second angel sounded: and something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea (tell me that doesn't sound like a burning oil rig) and a third of the sea became blood and a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed."

sounds more like a volcano to me honestly.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
also you might say that slash and burn farming in the amazon has burned close to 1/3 of the trees of the earth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join