It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dontblink

I'm not exactly clear on what all the signs are for end times' but was curious if what happened at Pompie (not sure if I spelled that right) could be where everything was burned up and covered in ash? My maths not that great either so I'm not sure if it covered enough area but I always found it interesting what happened there.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by renegadeloser

That is another good take on this

To above posters, volcanos or burning oil rigs, it doesn't matter, we got both

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Nice , too bad people are so close minded that an Angel talked about in the Bible must be an physical 'dude' with wings on the back and actually pooring the oil into the sea...

It is to late for them any ways... They are on Satan's side willingly or unwillignly...

Maitreya is coming and it is the end, Im guessing 2012 is all about ushering in the New Age.....

They cant make a new world with 6.7 billion people, it just simply cant work..

I heard that for every single Green Job created, 2.2 ordianary jobs are lost, and that is 'Unsustainable' to their Sustainable Development plans.

Billions must die before we get the New Age or World if you wish, or else Free energy and that stuff can come to be...... Dont take my word for it, that is my thoughts on the things that are happening now.....

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Nice , too bad people are so close minded that an Angel talked about in the Bible must be an physical 'dude' with wings on the back and actually pooring the oil into the sea...

By your logic anything in the bible can be taken in a non literal sense. So God may be a methaphor for our concious, orr the Great flood could be seen as a time of great suffering and crying. I'm not disagreeing with you, i'm just saying when ppl pick in the bible what they want to take as literal fact or symbolism its all interpretation at that point and cannot be taken as a credible source.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereovoyaged
I doubt EVERY living thing is gonna die from the BP spill

Everyone does, at this point.

People however, even you, will feel different if we're having the same discussions about how to stop this leak a year from now.

No, it won't kill but a small fraction of the living things in the oceans if it is stopped now. The kicker is, we have no idea if we can stop it or not, and those charged with doing so are getting desperate. Nobody has tested the methods they're trying to employ at these depths, and if it fails, its going to make the leak worse.

Back to the original point though, if left unchecked, rest assured, every thing will die.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
This same passage came to my mind today when I was watching the news...interesting point.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereovoyaged

Originally posted by ChemBreather

By your logic anything in the bible can be taken in a non literal sense. So God may be a methaphor for our concious, orr the Great flood could be seen as a time of great suffering and crying. I'm not disagreeing with you, i'm just saying when ppl pick in the bible what they want to take as literal fact or symbolism its all interpretation at that point and cannot be taken as a credible source.

I agree with you also, the Bible , is a mix of truth and disinformation.
I think we may see more bible related scenarios as the Bible IMO is a blue print for what is to come.

Like God, I think Brandon Levon was right, God in the Bible was Zeus also know as Enlil, after alot of name changes to conceil their identity and what they have done, they have managed to 'hide' them self in ur history and religion thru thousands of years of lieing and indoctrination thru the udecation system....

Like God and his Angels really are nothing more than Rothchild's family and the Freemasons and the sorts of brotherhoods...

Maitreya The Star of Son of man, yea, most here say it is bunk, and I see it that way too now, after watching alot of 'hidden history' etc. on you tubem YES, alot of it is hogwash, but most of it seem to fit a pattern, a pattern of a cycle that is 6500 years, which thru time have 3 gods, one in each age of these worlds....

Like this really : Creator = God , Savior = Jesus , but who is it going to be in the age of the Aquaruis ? Obama ? Bush ? Bin Laden ? NO, the Maitreya and it will be ushered in in the year 2012ish as these people follow the Zodiac, the God in tha age of Aquarius, the age of the DESTROYER will be Indoctrinated as Maitrey, just like WE have been spoon fed God and Jesus.

There is Nothing 'Divine' about any of these people, just a form of control.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Now that is something I can get on board with. Of course religion is a form of control, nothing more.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Well said, I am glad that whole mess is straightened out. Star for you.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dontblink

It's still coming!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
You canc heck out my simple blogg here, Ive gathered New World Bilble and Old World secrets there, it will show in very few details compered to the books what is really going on..

Read with causion, Ive heard some dudes comitted suicide after reading these books. (Just heard that though).

I'm going to add a series called Aquarius: Age of Evil there too, but is available on YouTube..
Just how it is

Now for the 2nd angel making the ocean into the blood of a dead man, if you guys dont know this, 'dead blood' becomes really dark red/black after a while, so it fits..

We have the 4th angel , he poored his vail on the Sun , and the sun could burn every man and beast on the face of the earth, SolarMax 2012/13 any one ?
Just my thoughts... 2013 would fit the Georgia guidstones as in that would be 33 years after it was built...

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I was thinking about this too...

Perhaps Revelation is telling us the leak can't or won't be plugged?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
I was thinking about this too...

Perhaps Revelation is telling us the leak can't or won't be plugged?

Or , maybe they are telling us 'they' are going to do it ?
Goes to the 'control of things' you know, if you have a technology and you hide it from the people for thousands of years, 'after the event' they keep the people in the 'dark ages' for centuries to make Sure no one knows about the Past, like before, they were told to go from one end of the camp to the next and kill brother friend and neighbour, all to get ridd of 'evidence' and make sure the Next 'world' is under their control..

You know as well as I that strong believers will kill for their gods, and that is what they count on IMO that is...

[edit on 25/5/2010 by ChemBreather]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

isnt the OIL blood of mother earth? its the flowing sobstance inside it, like it cools our motors dosnt it? maybe its the earths blood? just my thoughts! but time is gonna come to an end! soon....get ready............... money wont mean anything...................can of beans might get you 20L of gas!, might depending on the day!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
It seems there is much going on at the oil spill with new holes appearing and an increased flow....

Not only the bible but also the hopi indians foretold of this event.

I quote....

"This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it."

yes, the times they are a changing !

Respects

[edit on 25-5-2010 by captiva]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Yes, that is correct
The Hopi Indians did speak of this!!!

Important related thread HERE

Thanks

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by stereovoyaged

What then would be your guess, half of every living thing? Maybe a quarter?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
This is already being discussed here.

Above Top Secret....

[edit on 25-5-2010 by randyvs]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Thanks. Searched but couldn't find it.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I've never seen someone bleed oil before but maybe the Bible is just talking about the Tin Man

Honestly the prophecies within are so vague, which is my main issue with prophecy in general.

If I had the actual power to predict the future do you think I would be dumb enough to disguise it in vague verse? Nope, straight forward and to the point, I'd even try to name the latitude and longitude and perhaps the series of events leading up to what I'm predicting...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join