It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Even as an Atheist I find the correlations pretty interesting. I've noticed other events that could also be related to certain parts of the bible.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Agreed for the most part, but I don't think the versus presented here are that vague....oil in the gulf looks like blood in the sea. It's not a stretch.

As an above poster mentioned, think in terms of Earth bleeding....

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Revelation 16:3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.

Yes it is quite a prophecy. The only problem is that this prophecy is to come after everyone has received the mark of the beast. Before this a vial is poured out on the earth and a noisome and grievous sore inflicts those who have received the mark. So I do not believe we are seeing prophecy being fulfilled.

Although the powers that be would love for everyone to equate this tragedy to Biblical prophecy. Then the overall consensus would be that God has done this and there is nothing we can do about it. It is because prophecy must be fulfilled and this is our judgment.

Don't fall for it. This is not a Biblical Prophecy. Like I said a few things have to happen before this prophecy. God had nothing to do with their stupidity.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Yeah. It's hard to find something when you don't know what the title might be. I usually don't say anything. You are a fairly high profile member
though. So I thought you would want to know. Must be all good wid da
Mods though. Carry on.

Peace Signals

[edit on 26-5-2010 by randyvs]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Yeah but the Earth is almost always bleeding magma/lava somewhere in the world, even underwater and for my money lava looks a lot more like blood, definitely more dramatic too. Therein lies the problem, prophecies are too often vague and are malleable to fit people's varied interpretations which hardly makes them accurate predictions.

I just hope they get this oil leak out of control, not only is it bad for the eco-system but if this prophecy theory takes off the Bible thumpers will be sent into a pre-apocalyptic tizzy the likes of which we've never seen.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
How I see it is that prophecy's are basically left to how people interpret them. Each person has a different outlook on things so not one person will interpret them exactly. But then again, how do we know for sure what those who originally said to be the prophecy really meant?

We're trying to figure out a puzzle that someone from 1000's of years ago knows the key - and based on how things change all the time within a century, how are we certain that our interpretation of said key is the same as how the originator meant it?

I could go even further and say how even language is different and has changed trillions of times over the time since man began. I mean even currently, 'bonnet' in the UK means trunk of the car (I think) and it's a womans hat here in USA.

It all just makes me curious as to exactly what was seen/meant in the originating writer of those prophesies.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI
reply to post by Signals

Sea like blood? Yes, a little bit.
But this isn't touching "the rivers and their sources." That would have to be something else, I think.

Well, it IS touching the largest river in the USA.

The Mississippi opens into the Gulf.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join