It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear War- Less Than 30 Days Away

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Why I think War is Emminent:

After viewing today's news about the military exercises between the U.S. and So. Korea and other NATO forces and after having checked all my other souces, it is very clear to me that a major conflict wherein nuclear weapons will be used, is going to occur very soon.

How soon? Let's look at some fresh facts from today and the last few days and you will clearly see what I am talking about.

Today on Fox News we were told that the No.Koreans must pay for sinking a So.Korean ship with the loss of all hands aboard. That announcment was soon followed up with- There will be a joint exercises between the U.S. and So.Koreans in the waters just off the coast of So.Korea and it will be called an Anti-Submarine warfare exercise.

( Source>) www.abovetopsecret.com
The National guard and some Army Reserves have been called up and told to be ready to deploy. Some of the units have just returned from combat. Others do not know where they are going and some think they are going down to LA. to help with the clean up there. In reality-could this be making ready for war and God forbid, war on two fronts, one with the No.Koreans and the other with Iran. We will of necessity back Israel against Egypt, Iran, Syria, possibly Jordan, Turkey with Hezbulla and Hamas in Lebanon launching all thoses rockets just givien to them by Syria.

(Source>) www.israeltoday.co.il (click on headline news today)
Israel is currently conducting a state wide excercise practicing a mass missile attack from Iran using chemical warfare.
Egypt is also conducting a military exercise parcticing invading Israel.
Pakistan has fired Rocket's capable of carrying Nuclear warheads.

(source>) www.rt.com or rt.com... this is Russia today news.
The U.S has lifted it's sanctions against the Russian arms dealers.
This means that the Russian arms dealers are now free to deliver the dreaded S-300 surface to air missiles to Iran that they have bought and paid for some time ago.
The Israel's are not going to let that delivery take place.
Russia Has ordered three new Missile launching military ships from France and they are about to take delivery much to the dislike of the U.S.

(source>) english.aljazeera.net... This is the Aljazeera news center. (click on Israel nuclear arsenal) and you will find out how many and how big the Israelli nuclear weapons are.

With all the above infomation you can readily see why I came to this conclusion.
My guess is, we have until the end of June at the latest and anytime before then if Iran uses it's option to do a premptive strike on Israel. God help us all!.............KMG

[edit on 24-5-2010 by kissmygrits]

Mod edit for caps lock title.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by dbates]

[edit on 25-5-2010 by kissmygrits]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I just don't really see a nuclear war breaking out. Retaliation would/could happen before a nuke even hits its target. It's kind of a one shot deal. If a nation actually fired a nuke, the world would paint that country as the bad guy. They wouldn't be much of a country after firing the nuke.

I guess if a terrorist group launched a nuke it would be a different story since terrorism isn't exactly contained in one country.

I don't know, just my opinion.

Who do you think is going to drop the bomb first, and on who?

Edited for my impressive grammar

[edit on 24-5-2010 by XtremeDethBear]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I have to agree with ExtremeDeathBear (great name by the way
) there. I can;t see a country ever using a nuke again. As soon as it was launched they be raining back down on them from all angles.

I can understand why countries want them for defence, but I honestly can't see them being used ever again by a government or military in an offensive role.

Although your post does bring together some very worrying facts into one all too convenient situation to be a coincidence. Especially as the sub attack has commonly been called out as a false flag event on here, I guess we'll find out soon enough!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
great timeing I haer they think the best way to stop the oil leak is to nuk it.
Personally t would be arelife then finly every one will have there wish JUMP JUMP JUMP

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by crezo

haha, thank you

Another thing about nukes not being used...would be all the collateral damage that would occur. I'm pretty sure their are more efficient ways to attack a target via Air Force and Navy. (I hope it never has to come to that though.)

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kissmygrits

I believe it will come soon don't know when but there's just to much evil going on in the world today WHY...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Look, this isn't the first time something bad happens in the world!
Why in the world would anyone use nuclear weapons? Who would gain?
Even if North Korea did, they could be decimated by conventional means in retaliation. Iran has nothing to gain.
Stop panicing! The world will get by!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
It's just a matter of time before someone pulls the pin again.

I wouldn't put any money on it being in the next 30 days though.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Folks, the USA has ALREADY used tactical nukes in Iraq and Afghanistan. Apparently the theory was that with all the conventional bombs going off, a few nukes would not be noticed. BUT THEY WERE.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Kim went to the Chinese woodshed a couple of weeks ago. Everybody knew they did it even before it was proven. Rattle rattle rattle make it look good but no war.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

Any chance you can back up this fact?

I'm pretty sure the russians would have had something to say about a Tac Nuke going off anywhere near their backyard

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
Folks, the USA has ALREADY used tactical nukes in Iraq and Afghanistan. Apparently the theory was that with all the conventional bombs going off, a few nukes would not be noticed. BUT THEY WERE.

Can you prove this? Anytime a nuke goes off on this planet, the rest of
us know about it. That is clearly BS what you posted.Show proof of it.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by endtimer

Not sure he will reply any time soon as offline, but may have been referring to the article below, which like most everything, is subject to verification of the disclosure, and we all know how hard that can sometimes be.

U.S. Veteran Reveals Atomic Bombs Dropped On Afghanistan And IRAQ by William Thomas

Source:
www.willthomasonline.net...

[edit on 25-5-2010 by manta78]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by manta78
reply to post by endtimer

Not sure he will reply any time soon as offline, but may have been referring to the article below, which like most everything, is subject
to verification of the disclosure, and we all know how hard that can sometimes be.

www.willthomasonline.net...

[edit on 24-5-2010 by manta78]

This is the part that I am talking about. This is a piece of that report
copied and pasted so the OP can read it.

“The effect of the BLU-82 is astonishing, and rare film shows a detonation, shock wave and subsequent mushroom cloud very similar to a small nuclear weapon,” writes Paul Rogers in The Mother Of All Bombs.

Similar doesn't mean it was a nuclear bomb. Where did the fallout and
radiation go to if it happened? I would think that the whole world would
be bitching about this if it were true. A big bunker buster bomb is not like
Hiroshima.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I cannot believe there are people on here saying no country will ever use a nuclear weapon.

These are probably the same people who believe Aliens are here to save us and evolution is truth.

Read your bible. Nuclear war is going to happen.

The bible Prophecised many countries would come against Israel in the last days. We see that happening.

Israel will never be destroyed. Damascus will become a heap of ruins like the bible said would happen.

I can't wait for Israel to kick the living crap out of all these Arabs. I gotta get me some pop corn for this.

All you other non Christ believers...there is still time for you to get saved.

Until then, watch prophecy unfold....oh yeah, one day every knee will bow to Jesus Christ. HAHAHA suckers.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
There was a thread on the US using nukes in Iraq not too long ago, you guys should have just searched for it. It's very detailed... www.abovetopsecret.com...

Apparently the senile piece of cr@p Bush used them in the first war and his retarded son used them again this war. I read into all of this a couple months ago and apparently Obama is continuing the use of these bombs. I even saw some pictures of babies being born in Iraq that looks like radiation got to them, I'll have to search for them and I'll post. They might be linked to in that thread? I'm not too sure.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
SEOUL, May 25 (Reuters) - North Korean leader Kim Jong-il has ordered his military to be on a combat footing, South Korea's Yonhap news agency said on Tuesday.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
This is from the AJ show today..
He believes we are in the final weeks and nukes will be used:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I stand corrected on the babies. It's due to the use of depleted uranium. www.aztlan.net...

Anyway, read the thread that I linked to. Whether you believe it or not is up to you, personally, I wouldn't put it past our government to do such a thing. Depleted uranium is already bad enough.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Im pretty sure no nation would use a nuclear bomb,
since neutron bombs are so much better.

Kill everyone, and leave the infrastructure intact!

unless of course, halliburton needs another pick me up

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join