It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear War- Less Than 30 Days Away

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Well not really a big fan of Jones, I will watch him ocasionally. By the way what is wrong with his voice lately? Watch almost any video of his from 2009 and compare to now, and it is more gravel type tone. Sounds to me like he's got voice polyps?

Personally, I am not getting a good feeling about the upcoming month of June.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kissmygrits

Actually as much as I hate to say it Nuclear war might be a good thing, all us humans have done to this planet is just exploit and destroy everything that shares this planet with us. If other animals thought like us humans do they would view us just like we view cancer, we take over and destroy everything we inhabit. Throughout human history all that man has done is just destroy each other so its in our nature to destroy, we are all a cancer on this Earth and everyone is guilty like it or not, so it would only be fitting to blow up Earth as well, sad but true.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
"The last enemy to be destroyed is death!" Things are heating up in the war between good and evil. Armageddon is about 7 years from today. Satan (evil) will be chained in the bottomless pit for 1,000 years when the Lord Jesus Christ returns to the Mount of Olives. After the 1,000 years Satan (evil) will be cast into the Lake of Fire.

"And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth." (Zechariah 14:12)

Psalm 83 war is emminent. Then the Gog and Magog War. Then Armageddon. There will be much pain and suffering between now and Armageddon.

Ask the King of Kings to save you before the door is shut. That is why he went to the cross. And, that is why he was raised from the dead, to save us! Hello!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

Please some proof? Ignorant statements like this, and 3 stars I might add, add to the BS fearmongering garbage that half of you put forward. "The U.S. uses tac nukes because they can't be measured by anyone who had credibility, So we'll use conspiracy-tested "'tiny nuke bomb'"." Stop while you are ahead. You have NO IDEA HOW NUCLEAR WEAPONS ARE MADE, STORED AND DEPOLYED. Yes we set off nukes willy--nilly. Seriously get informed and stop fearmongering. And I am waiting for your pseudo-scientific post about UN monitoring that doesn't happen...please lay your proof out. You can't becuase we don't use tac nukes, because if we did it would be all over the foreign news outlets that hate us...waiting your arguement for this one.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by djvexd]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Nuclear war is a non-issue. We've got scalar wave technology that will dud out any ICBM's. The only thing to worry about is small nukes already in cities. The U.S. has them ready in Russia, and they've got them in the U.S...it's not happening, guys.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Not to be rude but, To say that Nuclear War is a non issue is like sticking your head in the perverbial sand!

"The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from [being] a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap." (Isaiah 17:1)

This has never happened in all the history of Damascus, the Capital of Syria. It will happen in the very near Psalm 83 war.

The only proof needed is the Word of God which has always been 100% accurate.

I didn't write the book. Argue with God! But, watch who wins!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
1. Flesh consuming away while standing

2. Eyes consuming away in their holes

3. Tongues consuming away in their mouths

4. Damascus taken away from being a City

It is not that difficult to see that this is nuclear.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Cor Leonis

Ask the King of Kings to save you before the door is shut. That is why he went to the cross. And, that is why he was raised from the dead, to save us! Hello!

Do you really think Jesus is the only way? Which God made all the other religions?!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
For those who live in Damascus, Syria, who believe in the one true God, Jehovah, get out while you can.

For those who believe in another God, then stay if you like. It is your choice. But know this, There are not any virgins waiting for you. You have been dupped!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
No! I don't think Jesus is the only way!

I know he is the only TRUE way to the Father.

All Religions that do not teach the truth are doctrines and commandments of men.

Jesus himself declared that he is the way, the truth and the life.

Every knee will bow to Jesus. He just asked that we do it now!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
The possibility of the use of nuclear weapons is certainly a possibility...I don't know if we know the real Kim, but if he is as nuts as they say, he may just wish to put his name in the history books for good no matter the assured consequences to him and his people.

On a side note, I don't necessarily have a problem with people quoting scripture and what have you, but the comments at the end of quoting, like "There is still time to be saved by Jesus" just really make you look like a jackass, take away from a valid conversation, and rile people up. Of course this is likely the meaning of such phrases here.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Look, I have not stated anything that was meant to be disrespectful.

The mentioning of the name of Jesus is the Christians commission.

I believe it to be of utmost importance in the face of nuclear threats.

If I appear to be a jackass to you, then a jackass I will be.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
War is Emminent-

Some of you have answered the original post and the important question that arose.

No tactical nukes in Iraq or Afganistan just Fuel air bomb;

They are very nasty and to the untrained eye could very well be mistaken for a tactical nuke. Fuel air bombs disburse their very flamable fuel before a delayed explosion is ignited right behind the fuel release. It causes an unbelievable damage to the area directly under the blast. One of the new versions of this bomb uses a blast that disburses over a very wide area a aluminum/magnisum dust and small flakes that is flowed by a very high electrical discharge from a special generator coil that delivers millions of volts and causes a nasty large blast and a not so small EMP wave.

For those of you who say; who would be crazy enough now days to unleash a nuclear weapon as a offensive weapon, well I do not know were the heck you guys were when Amadinajad of Iran said, more than once, that he is going to remove Israel and the U.S. from the face of the earth.
It is my understanding that this man believes he has been called to start the next great WAR and he will do anything he can to fulfill that calling and anyone who thinks he is building all the centrafuges for peaceful reason is either a fool or is not willing to face up to what is about the happen.

I hope to God I am wrong about this. I am not crying wolf here I am merely reporting the news and letting you draw a reasonable conclusion.
Everything I reported today has happened in the last 72 hours.....KMG

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by XtremeDethBear

Its easy the worlds resources are running out namely oil and you don't think this will bring nuclear war.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cor Leonis
Look, I have not stated anything that was meant to be disrespectful.

I beg to differ.

Originally posted by Cor Leonis
For those who live in Damascus, Syria, who believe in the one true God, Jehovah, get out while you can.

For those who believe in another God, then stay if you like. It is your choice. But know this, There are not any virgins waiting for you. You have been dupped!

Would you not feel disrespected if someone told you that Allah was the only truth, and that the words of Jesus was just doctrine and commandments made by a man?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Yes! There were those who felt they were disrespected when Jesus told them, he was the only way to the Father.

I imagine they also felt disrespected when Jesus called them vipers and hypocrites.

And, I also imagine there were some who felt disrespected when Jesus told them that their Father was the Devil.

My bad!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
KISSMYGRITS, Thanks for a good thread here. I don't think you meant for this to turn into a revival.

I believe you are dead-on. No pun intended. I am like you, I hope we don't see any mushrooms either.

But, I am not blind. Only a Jackass to some!

Thanks again, I'm out of here!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by kissmygrits
For those of you who say; who would be crazy enough now days to unleash a nuclear weapon as a offensive weapon, well I do not know were the heck you guys were when Amadinajad of Iran said, more than once, that he is going to remove Israel and the U.S. from the face of the earth.
It is my understanding that this man believes he has been called to start the next great WAR and he will do anything he can to fulfill that calling and anyone who thinks he is building all the centrafuges for peaceful reason is either a fool or is not willing to face up to what is about the happen.

This will never happen. Israel can never be removed. They have God's protection and will never crumble under an enemy's foot.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Spykemann

Yep your magic book of peace talks about it - so it must be true.

What about us people who DON'T follow your book? are we going to be swimming in lakes of fire?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   

I can't wait for Israel to kick the living crap out of all these Arabs. I gotta get me some pop corn for this.

To be a Christain is to be "Christ like"....Didn't Jesus say...Love your neighbor as yourself?

Very loving indeed.

The National guard and some Army Reserves have been called up and told to be ready to deploy

Yes we know, it happens every year, and gets "reported" every year here on ATS as a harbringer of the apocalypse.

Israel is currently conducting a state wide excercise practicing a mass missile attack from Iran using chemical warfare.

Not uncommon in Israel.

No doubt there will be conflicts, probably soon, but I doubt it will turn nuclear on a global scale as global scale nuclear war wouldn't be profitable.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join