It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear War- Less Than 30 Days Away

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
Folks, the USA has ALREADY used tactical nukes in Iraq and Afghanistan. Apparently the theory was that with all the conventional bombs going off, a few nukes would not be noticed. BUT THEY WERE.

Source? Proof?

Or are we just to take your word for it?

Korg...

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cor Leonis
Not to be rude but, To say that Nuclear War is a non issue is like sticking your head in the perverbial sand!

"The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from [being] a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap." (Isaiah 17:1)

This has never happened in all the history of Damascus, the Capital of Syria. It will happen in the very near Psalm 83 war.

The only proof needed is the Word of God which has always been 100% accurate.

I didn't write the book. Argue with God! But, watch who wins!

Mate. God didn't write the book. I seriously don't know what they teach you at sunday school these days, BUT it's a book written by men.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Looks like Obama's misinformation campaign is in full effect, eh? At least they admit it now. It's nice to see their money spent on fruitless efforts. Paid trolls are a mere annoyance - anyone with a brain can see right through them. They're wasting their money.

What's annoying is Obama claims they will be spreading "the other side of the story" while the trolls quickly become confrontational, condescending and overbearing. This plan will backfire, because everyone everywhere will be quite rightfully enraged at the incessant disinfo.

On topic, something is happening out there and we are likely powerless to stop it. We are told nothing and are left guessing. My guess is Russia/China will take NK and EU/US will take Iran...
I am not sure Russia, China and NWO want to duke it out... but time will tell. It would be the ultimate disaster if they did. I doubt any nukes will reach North America in the near future. Likely wars with NK and Iran will start first...

Hoping for the best for all everywhere.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cor Leonis
No! I don't think Jesus is the only way!

I know he is the only TRUE way to the Father.

All Religions that do not teach the truth are doctrines and commandments of men.

Jesus himself declared that he is the way, the truth and the life.

Every knee will bow to Jesus. He just asked that we do it now!

This kind of thinking is why I have such revulsion about religions.

How arrogant, how stupid, how ignorant and how anti peace is this kind of thinking?? Do you really understand how tiny and insignificant we are in the greater scheme of things??!! How dare you religious people say you know the mind of god, you pathetic religious morons!!

Convert you say, convert or burn for all eternity in hell!!! lol
Blah burn in your own fire I say!!

You religious people make me realise that the ruling elite may have a point, most of us low lifes are scum and maybe we do need a religious war to rid the earth of you bunch of trouble makers.

Can all non religious people please leave the area where the religious people will destroy each other... Then we can really start to live in paradise, the one we make for ourselves!!

Korg.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Korg Trinity]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
My opinion Nuclear war does not seem eminent why well NK is not backed as strongly by china as it once was in the Korean war. As for terrorist yes they have weapons but in reality they were built up by CIA agents to over throw governments man power yes manipulative very its a skill you need to succeed in deception. When the US is in a conflict peoples hate increase only because of the past. The US needs a war why you may ask because man power in military is increasing which also means money to pay soldiers sailors marines and airmen is decreasing. Well my opinion is mine im not trying to convince or make non believers believe or believers to follow. When you research always research both sides to the story to find the rights and wrongs and also the contradictions.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by George Foreman Grill
Grüße Fräulein, Sturm-Verbot-Führer, thus there were similarity outer, the one that does to the management of the degree of emergencia of the feeding of the full modules of the wide body with those, it' S the same society, those that the hen of the grid eggs in its cats, with of George Foreman, the colorful women apparently, has and the increases is

Huh??

Is this some kind of code or are you completely illiterate??

Explaine please??

Korg.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity

Originally posted by Cor LeonisNo! I don't think Jesus is the only way! I know he is the only TRUE way to the Father. Jesus himself declared that he is the way, the truth and the life.

This kind of thinking is why I have such revulsion about religions. How arrogant, how stupid, how ignorant and how anti peace is this kind of thinking??

Be well aware, my friend. This is -exactly- what "they" want you to think when this type of disinformation is spammed.

You religious people make me realise that the ruling elite may have a point, most of us low lifes are scum and maybe we do need a religious war to rid the earth of you bunch of trouble makers.

You see. It works well... That's why they do it. They want to destroy all religions, just look at the Denver Airport murals with the dead Jewish, Indian and African children... google.com...

Things are said about and done to each religion by the powers that be for different reasons at different times. Do not be deceived.
The majority of religious people are non-violent and will not condemn you. By truly placing their faith in God they do not do such abhorrent things as seen here in this thread.

[edit on 2010-5-25 by sandwiches]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by manta78
reply to post by endtimer

Not sure he will reply any time soon as offline, but may have been referring to the article below, which like most everything, is subject to verification of the disclosure, and we all know how hard that can sometimes be.

"U.S. Veteran Reveals Atomic Bombs Dropped On Afghanistan And IRAQ by William Thomas"

Source:

www.willthomasonline.net...

[edit on 25-5-2010 by manta78]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
duplicate
edit

[edit on 25-5-2010 by manta78]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Imagine the devastation if a nuclear war would occur right now? Its a typical mutually assured destruction situation which would leave land, water and provisions completely useless.

I dont think 'they' will use such a thing until unless they are completely backed into a corner and i also dont think they are there yet, most of the population is still asleep. Just the other day i had a guy telling me at work how angry he is that people think 9-11 was an inside job! So with people like this still trapped why would they need to nuke us?

Anyhow my guess is if the elite start going underground or vanishing of the radar then we should panic.
Anyway what about the anglo saxon mission? the attack on the Chinese from the U.S by accusing the Asians of supplying weapons to the middle east?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
God help us all!.............KMG

Dont worry about it because the ASTERIODS are purposly attracted to MEGA NEGATIVE ENERGIES. So lets....just pray for us all and stay positive with Faith as many will need it.

[edit on 5/25/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I personally sense that war (while it may not be nuclear, because we have neutron bombs which are more efficient) is forthcoming within 1-15 months.
If not, that would be wonderful to be proven wrong!!!
But if so, strap up ya seat belts kids, it's about to get much bigger than what you call "life". At this point, there's probably nowhere you can go except stay where you are and watch the country burn down (assuming you live in the US, or are interested in it).
Although no matter what happens I'm gettin the hell outta this country, cuz it's bouta come down around the zealots who cannot let loose their pride and don't truly understand forgiveness.
SERBIA HERE I COME!!!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
please don't underestimate your Power of Attraction.

There are many who believe we co-construct our reality as a common consensus of manifestation of our thoughts and the direction which we direct them.

We are at a juncture in humanity where we have the ability to align our thoughts by posts such as this and direct them to fulfill a prediction which we choose.

We need positive posts people. Let's create the world on positive focus. just a suggestion.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
Folks, the USA has ALREADY used tactical nukes in Iraq and Afghanistan. Apparently the theory was that with all the conventional bombs going off, a few nukes would not be noticed. BUT THEY WERE.

Source? Proof?
Or are we just to take your word for it?

Korg...

Here, I'll point you in the right direction:

english.aljazeera.net...
www.opednews.com...
www.willthomasonline.net...
www.rense.com...
www.workers.org...

Anyways, if it's going to be against any country it will be Iran.... I believe the Koreans single handed could take out Nk in a solid 2 weeks, but even sooner with the Americans help.
So yeah.. They will be used to break the Iranian resistance--

must watch:

[edit on 25-5-2010 by CanadianDream420]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

And you have proof for this how?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Spykemann

Brother you must be reading a bible i have not read--God almighty will do the butt whipping . God holds no favor now for the jewish people who are not christians. God does consider the land holy but will let israel be destroyed, he comes ONLY to stop the whole world from being destroyed.
God will not let an all out nuke war happen.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Spykemann

Brother you must be reading a bible i have not read--God almighty will do the butt whipping . God holds no favor now for the jewish people who are not christians. God does consider the land holy but will let israel be destroyed, he comes ONLY to stop the whole world from being destroyed.
God will not let an all out nuke war happen.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Not a bad theory OP.

I 'feel' something major in the works and suspect everything right now.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Not great times ahead everything is going to hell, I don`t think humanity has been the low since the first world war, and even then we did not have the financial and religious problems we have now. End of times it seems

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join