It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PHOTOS of suspected "North Korean Torpedo" - Evidence

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Hi Everyone,

after lots of speculation and various different stories, we have now heard the official story from South Korea, that the Torpedo used to sink the Cheonan was from the North.

How do they know this?

Well here's the reason why according to the BBC and South Korea

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a3b7033ab366.gif[/atsimg]

North Korea denies any involvement in the sinking, calling the investigation results a "fabrication" and threatening war if sanctions are imposed

I don't know about the rest of you, but I believe North Korea. With something so important, there must surely need to be lots more evidence than just a "#1" written on a piece of steel!!

I think this whole thing smells of a false flag.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I find it highly odd that the alleged torpedo
was strong enough to rip a Corvette class
ship in two

BUT

still allow the drive train for the torpedo
to be fully intact. It's not even bent!!!

What is wrong with that picture???

[edit on 24-5-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Yep,

surely this thing should be bent and twisted beyond recognition! Even the Impeller Blades are perfectly in position. Even a whack with a hammer could bend these blades, never mind a huge explosion.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
That is pretty rusted up for the short time it was in the water. Why is it still intact? Something does not add up here.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Try finding a picture of the damage to the ship. The few that were available are disappearing fast from the web.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

yeh, looks like it's been sitting out in the rain for years.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Bagatell

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2be02d98d57d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
It's not even bent!!!

What is wrong with that picture???

It was being stored between the third and fourth wings of the Pentagon for a few years...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Just to make things more interesting, as soon as the UN announces it is sending an independent team to investigate the North Korean torpedo, they change their story and now it's a German made one..... but still blame North Korea.

www.reuters.com...

Mmmm... so North Korea now has German made torpedos? This is getting stinkier and stinkier by the day.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
Just to make things more interesting, as soon as the UN announces it is sending an independent team to investigate the North Korean torpedo, they change their story and now it's a German made one..... but still blame North Korea.

www.reuters.com...

Mmmm... so North Korea now has German made torpedos? This is getting stinkier and stinkier by the day.

It is becoming quite clear that North Korea is now in the cross hairs. It is also a bit unprecedented because usually Kim Jong Il would fire a missile or make some statement about nuclear war to grab the attention of the international community. This time around, the rhetoric is coming increasingly from the South Korean government.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

This ship was supposed to have been "ripped in two". Your photo taken from quite some distance (as usual) clearly shows the props and steering gear intact and damage to the bows of the ship. All the other photos I've seen show the bows intact and damage to the stern.

Does anyone have close ups of the damage?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
... yeah I remember reading about the stern damage ..

then , it's ripped in two ,

and now it seems to be the bow !

.... and first only fragments of a North Korean torpedo ,

and now , most of a German one ?

and it seems to have come off better than the ship ?

The MSM can't seriously believe that they have ANY credibility left ?

Oh well , as long as the "war"/slaughter doesn't interrupt

AMERICAN IDOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
That's all they have? I mean a german made torpedo that has someones handy writing on it in korean? So it's not at all possible that a 3rd party who would like to see N and S Korea to duke it out could've done this mastermind setup?
to this evidence.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I mentioned this in another thread as well, there is a Austrian report that the torpedo was a German one.
Original Report
Via Google translate
Did Germany sell thise type of torpedo's to North Korea? Not likely because of the many embargo's
Some suggest it was a false flag operation performed by Israel. They own several German submarines.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Finding a detonated torpedo fully intact would be about as likely as finding a terrorists passport intact after a huge jet fuel explosion.

So yep. There it is.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
hmm and who would like to see north korea go to war, as an excuse to finally have a reason to invade them completely.......there are two or three possibilities here and we know who they are

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bagatell
reply to post by Max_TO

This ship was supposed to have been "ripped in two". Your photo taken from quite some distance (as usual) clearly shows the props and steering gear intact and damage to the bows of the ship. All the other photos I've seen show the bows intact and damage to the stern.

Does anyone have close ups of the damage?

en.wikipedia.org... It's most definately split in half.

[edit on 24/5/2010 by PsykoOps]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Uh….. Dudes ………. A SK corvette class ship is longer than that……A lot longer. Where is the bridge……. Radar mast….. all the other stuff……That is just the back half of the ship. The front half is……… not there……..

I know where it is……
Here…..

www2.tbo.com...

Put the two together…. And you have a ship.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
That writing, or 'blue ink', looks totally post destruction. Not to mention, that common sense would dictate something with the power to take out that corvette shouldn't really be so intact as everyone else states. N.Korea is being turned into a patsy for someone elses conspiracy to misdirect false info in my opinion, and by the looks of it, everyone else in here seems to be on board as well. I'm tellin ya, Gulf of Tonkin, only physically carried out.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
This could be the false flag to start the war that everyone knows is coming. NK is just a smoke screen. The real battle is between China and the Banking Cartel. This is not orchestrated by the US. The U.S. is just the Bank Cartels muscle. China is using a debt less currency and they wont stand for it anymore. Why do you think Lincoln and Kennedy were assassinated. Thats the real war they are going to have with the starting point NK. They know China will protect NK.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join