It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PHOTOS of suspected "North Korean Torpedo" - Evidence

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I think most of you are right, this is a false flag just like all the others that are intented to start wars.

First, they (the right wing) were trying to blame the gulf of mexico disaster on NK saying that it was NK that sank the rig. Now they are saying NK attacked a SK ship and killed 40 people!?!?!? C'mon, I don't buy it for one second. NK has so many sanctions slapped onto that country, the people of that country are completely demoralized. They don't have the appetite for war.

Seriously, what does NK have to gain by sinking a ship and starting war in Asia? If they were going to do something this big, they would have not only need permission from China, but from Russia as well. Both China and Russia have no interest in this as well.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by SeekingAlpha]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
LOL! I am surprised they didn't just flat out say it was handwritten by Kim Jong-Eel himself. They have to have more evidence than this!

Do false flags fly full staff?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

Just some food for thought . . . the Prime Minister of Japan announced his resignation yesterday. Why? Because he felt that he had failed the people by not carrying out a promise he had made when elected. He had promised to get the US military base off Okinawa, but given the recent events with NK and SK, he said that he had been reminded of the instability of North East Asia and the value of the US-Japan security pact . . . so, the 47 000 US troops get to stay in Japan.

Just saying.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Mekezl] Didn't mean to reply specifically to Too Many Pills . . . hit the wrong button.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Mekezl]

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join