It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Black Death and Chemtrails from UFO's

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saytan75
I guess this is the broadcast GeminiSky is reffering to.

The relevant section begins about 2:00 in.

The whole documentary was just quick-fire mishmash of about 15 theories, bareley giving you time to digest anything before scooting onto the next.

Saytan75.....

Thank you!

I will watch the documentary now.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeminiSky
They showed manuscripts and journals on the screen. And then proceeded to quote them. Im not here to prove anything to anyone, just want to get a discussion going so we can get to the TRUTH.

Truth thats a laugh when YOU dont even report what you actually saw correctly.

At that time in Europe they believed in witchcraft etc, They had NO cigars so how
can they report cigar shaped objects then EH maybe-maybe not!

For eveyones info

findarticles.com...

What fleas and NO cigar shaped objects giving off chemtrails thats a

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Saytan75

Saytan75.....

I am hesitant to watch the video because of the controversial subject matter.....

....there are breasts in the video:

Whilst I find that sort of thing disturbing in general, my concern is exacerbated by the current ATS Supermod thread:

Profanity and Censor Circumvention on the Rise

[edit on 24-5-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Maybe...maybe not, please accept my sincere apologies for posting such lewd material without due care and attention, I shall recite the nessecary three hail marys and retire to comtemplate my carelessness.

Maybe I should save your screen shot to help me, or a printout perhaps...

I'll be back in 10 min...

Make that 2 min.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Maybe...maybe not, please accept my sincere apologies for posting such lewd material without due care and attention, I shall recite the nessecary three hail marys and retire to comtemplate my carelessness.

Make that 2 min.

.....& dead people

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Oh...are you sure they're dead?

Yeah, I should probably stop there

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Make that 2 min.

Please remember to flagellate yourself as well I can say that on here I mean they did it in the dark ages when the cigar shaped objects they did know about because they didn't have cigars yet were in the sky

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

wmd_2008.....

Did you ever watch the video?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
The grim reaper possibly being of extraterrestrial origin? I'm sorry but makes me giggle.

The Ancient Alien series is nothing but a bunch of bull, full of ridiculous theories! Come on now. I think if ET wanted to wipe out the population of Earth with a biological weapon, they'd focus on the whole planet

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuetzalcoatlAlien
The grim reaper possibly being of extraterrestrial origin? I'm sorry but makes me giggle.

The Ancient Alien series is nothing but a bunch of bull, full of ridiculous theories! Come on now. I think if ET wanted to wipe out the population of Earth with a biological weapon, they'd focus on the whole planet

QuetzalcoatlAlien.....

I disagree…..

I think the grim reaper alien connection works:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c8d270ccde24.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/95c171b8de0f.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/83852d7122fa.jpg[/atsimg]

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I don't know if I buy the whole "grim reaper"/"foul mists"/etc stuff about strange clouds and hooded figures spreading the plague? Why?

All of the information about it all traces right back to the author who made this claim on the History show. I looked pretty hard and couldn't find anyone else talking about this, no other sources.

Kinda disappointing, the idea was very interesting in a creepy kind of way.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Oh, dear....M....mn!

Pasteur discovered germs in 1860!!!

Prove that this alleged "Pasteur" really existed!!

Boy, you are so gullible!
ALL you have, there, were some anonymous sources from the 'Interwebs'...(and I am not sure anyone can even prove that THAT exists...talk about circular reasoning....

...my brain hurts, crawling away to lick it, now.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeminiSky
Sorry guys I don't buy it. I'm here to discuss the correlation between the UFO chem spray sightings that occurred just before mass deaths of European people. These cannot be discounted, and I believe there is something more to this.

You bet there's something more to this! Is this thread of yours a covert attempt to promote the upcoming greatest hits release from these guys?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eb05acacd607.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
@Geminisky

@ Maybe Maybenot

Interesting. Have you read the Terra Papers?

If you havent, suggest you do. To quote from them:

Battles in the skies are seen all over Europe. Destroyed in the skies, the ships fall apart. Chemicals and alien bacteria rain down from the sky. The Black Plague breaks out. Large number of UFO sightings accompany later outbreaks of Plague in all areas of Europe and Asia.

Fall out from the war infects the human populations with the Black Plague.Over 100 million people die in the 400 years of lizard retaliation.History cannot explain the sporadic and sudden appearences and disapperances of the Plague."

As per this account, the aliens were not spraying chemtrails. Black Plague would be the result of alien ships disintegration in the skies above and a result of alien bacteria and chemicals.

Something to think about.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by Charismagic]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Charismagic

Sure.

Just accept the most outrageous, unsupported fiction ('terra papers') at face value, and ignore everything else...

Sure.

Where are the archaeological remains? Proofs? ANYTHING that resembles the debris fromthese "alien ships"?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
This thread is awesome, it made me think even more about alien interaction...and i havent laughed so hard in awhile thanks Maybe...maybenot

I am sure even weedwhacker is largely entertained. Surely its obvious that such things as Black Death do not just happen because of some rats "Suddenly".

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
This may be off topic, but I always had a theory that the ET's actually have a way to collect and use human souls for whatever purpose. Its almost plausible that they appeared as deities to certain cults and ask for "sacrifices" in order to harvest these souls.

Could our govts throughout history have this motive to promote more bloodshed and wars? Because their alien/reptilian overlords need more souls?

Its a way out there theory, however its one possibility why they killed a large number of the population WITHOUT killing everyone. (so that we can reproduce and raise our numbers again for the next "harvest")

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charismagic
@Geminisky

@ Maybe Maybenot

Interesting. Have you read the Terra Papers?

If you havent, suggest you do. To quote from them:

Battles in the skies are seen all over Europe. Destroyed in the skies, the ships fall apart. Chemicals and alien bacteria rain down from the sky. The Black Plague breaks out. Large number of UFO sightings accompany later outbreaks of Plague in all areas of Europe and Asia.

Fall out from the war infects the human populations with the Black Plague.Over 100 million people die in the 400 years of lizard retaliation.History cannot explain the sporadic and sudden appearences and disapperances of the Plague."

As per this account, the aliens were not spraying chemtrails. Black Plague would be the result of alien ships disintegration in the skies above and a result of alien bacteria and chemicals.

Something to think about.

Thank you for your interesting contribution to this thread. It only adds to this mystery.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by GeminiSky]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

Oh, indeed I am....as are quiete a few, or so I've noticed.

I am sure even weedwhacker is largely entertained.

I think most of it is laughing to keep from crying, though --- crying at the prospects that the fate of the planet might end up in the hands of people who read this thread and consider it to be serious....

People....they see the phrase "Black Death" and probably don't even know what it means...the additon of the 'chemtrails' nonsense just adds to the misery, though.

Bubonic plague is the best known manifestation of the plague, caused by the Gram-negative bacterium Yersinia pestis (formerly known as Pasteurella pestis).

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

NOTE the next, it is VERY important:

In the early 1330s an outbreak of deadly bubonic plague occurred in China. The bubonic plague mainly affects rodents, but fleas can transmit the disease to people. Once people are infected, they infect others very rapidly.

www.themiddleages.net...

SO....as everyone can plainly see, the initial conduit for the disease would have been the rats, and fleas....BUT, in that era, ignorance of the very small (bacteria) meant that humans had NO CONCEPT of infection spreading from person to person!

Really....a little bit of learning does wonders for a person's perception.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
GeminiSky ... this is just a suggestion bud... but in your place I would not bother posting in the ATS Alien and UFO's forum.

As you can see it's a waste of time, and all you are doing is setting yourself up for a load of ridicule from some very nasty, individuals with an over-inflated opinion of themselves.

Much better places online to discuss stuff like this... Google is your friend

I hardly ever bother with the UFO forum nowadays for this same reason, and only came to this thread because the title reminded me of a particular chapter in a book called 'Gods Of Eden' ... by William Bramley. I believe Karl 12 (one of the genuinely nice people in this UFO forum) mentioned it in a previous post. If you get a chance it's definitely worth a read.

Anyway ... my sympathies at the way you've been treated in this thread.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join