The Black Death and Chemtrails from UFO's

page: 1
28
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I watched the Ancient Aliens special last night and was astounded during a particular segment about the Black Death plague that occurred in the 13th century in Europe.

This plague reportedly wiped out about 100 million people. This is ALOT of people. Now the original reason that is given in our history books says there was a rodent infestation and this is how the disease originated and spread...but something does not add up.. rodent infestation that killed 100mil people?

Now the written evidence for the newspapers, journals, and other publications during that time shows a different story.

What stands out is that shortly before the plague went into full swing, Europeans were reporting seeing "cigar shaped" objects in the sky "dispensing clouds or mists"

Shortly after these objects were seen over a town, the inhabitants would start dying rapidly of this plague.

Another interesting thing is that people reported hooded figures dressed in black that would appear on the outskirts of town, also seemingly dispensing this "mist" and again mass death immediately followed.

Inhabitants even mentioned that they could "see" the plague as it approached down the street. Could this be the mist or chemicals that these objects were spraying?

Could this have been ET's that decided it was time to "cull" the European population? Can this be related to the modern day chem-trail phenomena? Your thoughts would be welcome! Thanks for reading!




posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I watched that episode as well, and found that piece very puzzling. I am hoping Ancient Aliens returns for a second season and goes into more details about a lot of the subjects it broached.


+2 more 
posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Rodent infestation, along with the fleas those rats were carrying, along with less than sanitary living conditions...

Fleas do indeed carry Bubonic Plague. Several times over the past decade, in the American Southwest, bubonic plague carrying rats are found.

Here are some links to ATS threads about this topic...

Plague Rodents

With no recourse to chemtrails, or U.F.O.'s required.



posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The black hooded figures could have been "Plague doctors"



These were physicians geared up in a kind of primitive hazmat suit, the beak mask was filled with spices and scents to help with smell and the overcoat was heavily smeared in wax. The mask also had red glass eyeholes, pretty creepy and almost alien looking if you ask me.
It was also thought that heat and smoke was effective against the plague which could explain the mist.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by Saytan75]

[edit on 23-5-2010 by Saytan75]



posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Sorry guys I don't buy it. I'm here to discuss the correlation between the UFO chem spray sightings that occurred just before mass deaths of European people. These cannot be discounted, and I believe there is something more to this.



posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
seeing this and your other post I am doubting you get the spirit of ats, yes we discuss all the possibilities that are out there, but we do it in the ats way which is deny ignorance.

that doesn't just include not buying the official story but in questioning the alternative views as well.

I saw the same episode and was intrigued by that as well, but like the other post I immediately thought of plague doctors and their herbal cures that included burning incense and walking through towns with it.

as for the chemtrails I didn't see them site thier sources for the reports I have the eps download and will go rewatch that part

[edit on 23-5-2010 by benrl]

[edit on 23-5-2010 by benrl]



posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903
 


I agree they present a lot of interesting info and I hope for further explanations in the future, I find the show maddening at times as they drop a huge bombshell with not many sources and move on quickly with out going into deeper detail, an example is what is asked by the op.

them "hey aliens walked around in hoods spreading plague, okay moving on to the next sensational attention grabbing topic"

me "WTF wait nooooooo go back to that one!"



posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky
 


Since I missed the show, you'll have to explain to me the UFO chemtrail spraying thing...

I've never, in all my time reading of ufo's, past and present, run across anything about that particular slant.

Though there was a series of S/F books collectively titled "Area 51" that this was a major plot line, aliens were behind the Black Death, and attempted to replicate that feat... I wouldn't recommend it, the books I mean, they were horrendous...



[edit on 5/23/2010 by seagull]



posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I also watched that show last night very interesting,also it said that the great flood was also a way to meter out mass extermination,and only Noah and his wife would survive and the ark was a mass dna bank because of the impossible feat to gather two of every animal on earth and put them on a large boat,which they said that we have a dna bank now to this day of animals on the brink of extinction,so i think maybe we are on the brink of another mass extermination time



posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23
 


Well....I (fortunately) missed the program. Glad I don't have to submit a claim form to get the last minutes of my time back as the summaries here tell the story pretty well....


I also watched that show last night very interesting,also it said that the great flood was also a way to meter out mass extermination,and only Noah and his wife would survive and the ark was a mass dna bank ...


IF this very same program delved into nt ONLY a far-out fringe idea of UFOs 'spraying' the Plague, but tossed in to the mish-mash pseudo-junk about "Noah and the Flood"?? Then, I think we pretty much can label the program for what it truly reveals about itself.

Rubbish.



posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23
 


Really? On the basis of that sort of flimsy, and I'm being polite, evidence?

UFO chemtrails, noah's ark was in reality a DNA bank, all in one tv show? I'm actually kind of sorry I missed it...even though I'm a tad skeptical, it would have killed an evening...



posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky
 


GeminiSky, although the subject sounds like a pretty freaky one -there's some further reading about it here (page 179).





E-book (pdf)


Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]



posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeminiSky
I watched the Ancient Aliens special last night and was astounded during a particular segment about the Black Death plague that occurred in the 13th century in Europe.

This plague reportedly wiped out about 100 million people. This is ALOT of people. Now the original reason that is given in our history books says there was a rodent infestation and this is how the disease originated and spread...but something does not add up.. rodent infestation that killed 100mil people?

Now the written evidence for the newspapers, journals, and other publications during that time shows a different story.

What stands out is that shortly before the plague went into full swing, Europeans were reporting seeing "cigar shaped" objects in the sky "dispensing clouds or mists"

Shortly after these objects were seen over a town, the inhabitants would start dying rapidly of this plague.

Another interesting thing is that people reported hooded figures dressed in black that would appear on the outskirts of town, also seemingly dispensing this "mist" and again mass death immediately followed.

Inhabitants even mentioned that they could "see" the plague as it approached down the street. Could this be the mist or chemicals that these objects were spraying?

Could this have been ET's that decided it was time to "cull" the European population? Can this be related to the modern day chem-trail phenomena? Your thoughts would be welcome! Thanks for reading!



You think so so what were the names of the newspapers of that time YE OLDE LONDON TIMES


Have you any IDEA how many people could read then or the fact that the first printed book was about 1454
about 100 years after the plague.

The rats had fleas, fleas spread the plague that and open sewers on the streets.



posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky
 


GeminiSky.....

That's what I've been saying for years.....

The plague was caused by medieval chemtrails from alien spacecraft!

It's the only logical conclusion!

Regards
Maybe...maybe not



posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008
 


Wmd 2008.....



The rats had fleas, fleas spread the plague that and open sewers on the streets.


Wrong!

Have you seen how small a rat & a flea is?

How could something that small make all those people sick?

:shk:



posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeminiSky
Sorry guys I don't buy it. I'm here to discuss the correlation between the UFO chem spray sightings that occurred just before mass deaths of European people. These cannot be discounted, and I believe there is something more to this.


Why can't they be discounted?
It was a time of high superstition, and seagull has given an entirely more plausible and realistic explanation based on fact, not hearsay.

Also, it's not ALOT of people. This is Alot

It was, however, a lot.

This is an important distinction.



Interesting that they also dredged up that old chestnut about Noak's Ark.

Once more, people 'Hoodwink'd with Faery Fancy.'



[edit on 23-5-2010 by aorAki]Getting Seegals name correct :/

[edit on 23-5-2010 by aorAki]



posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by wmd_2008
 


Wmd 2008.....



The rats had fleas, fleas spread the plague that and open sewers on the streets.


Wrong!

Have you seen how small a rat & a flea is?

How could something that small make all those people sick?

:shk:



Will send you some to cuddle and caress then if you want I see someone has agreed with you can they not spot sarcasm


What I want to know is about the newspapers etc of the day he claimed when 99% of the population could not read or write and pinting of books started 100 years later .

[edit on 23-5-2010 by wmd_2008]



posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008
 


Wmd_2008.....

Sarcasm.....?

You think so.....?

Well answer this Mr Know It All:

How does a rat make a chemtrail?

Debunk that!

:shk:



posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not
 


I MUST ADMIT UP UNTIL THIS POST you seemed like a sensible person but if you believe in 13TH century chemtails WHEN he said the PROGRAM mentioned newspapers and journals of the time from his OP


Originally posted by GeminiSky


Now the written evidence for the newspapers, journals, and other publications during that time shows a different story.




WHEN THE FIRST PRINTED BOOK WAS 100 YRS LATER.
The simple fact unless you were a nobleman or a monk you wouldn't read or write.


Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not


Wrong!

Have you seen how small a rat & a flea is?

How could something that small make all those people sick?

:shk:


I take it from you then that Mosquitos are harmless as well


If they got that SO WRONG well
to chemtrails in general!

[edit on 23-5-2010 by wmd_2008]



posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008
 


WMD2008.....



WHEN THE FIRST PRINTED BOOK WAS 100 YRS LATER.
The simple fact unless you were a nobleman or a monk you wouldn't read or write.


That only proves the “noblemen” & “monks” were in charge of the disinfo.



I take it from you then that Mosquitos are harmless as well



I have never been hurt by a mosquito.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not





top topics
 
28
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join