It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

crime in england what are the politicians going to do about it?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jericanman

Well as a proud immigrant I don't want state handouts. Better a crap job today than an ideal job tomorrow. It also shows a strong ability to get out of bed and get to work on time.

Out of a guy that was down on their luck and took a crap job and a prince who would not take anything beneath him I know who I would employ.

I despair of some white people as well as some black people. Take the F**King job and be proud of it. It is honest work!!

Shheeesh

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
i know how you feel i work mainley demolition and construction and i like the hard work the problem is that the people who seem to work the hardest in this country get the least amount of money. it would be so easy for me to sit behind a desk making up rules with the amount of experiance i have but i choose not to out of principle. i like the feeling that at the end of the day i have worked hard i have helped someone and i have made a posative change to someones life. i hate the idea that bankers and the big company exects earn more money for sitting on there ass and writing a few word or taking a few phone calls than i do when im move 5 tons of concrete and buliding a house for someone or fixing a roof or leaking pipe. the whole system is corrupt and its the desk jokkys and pencil pushers that make the rules so they can have more money whilst those who make a real differance which most people take for granted now get payed less. if all the plumbers plasterers electricians heating installers and so on just decided to stop and refused to build you your skyscrapers and your new houses and so on this country and the world would fall apart the point is we can get by without a banker but a builder makes your homes.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
have to add a link to my recent topic

intelligent suicide

mostly about how the less intelligent people (chav's) of this world are vastly out populating and out breeding the more intelligent folk.

seems rather relivant so here's a link if anyone wants to read it

www.abovetopsecret.com...

CX

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
My sympathies go out the OP and the bike theft, IMO anyone who steals a bike or car should have their arms chopped off and beaten to death with the bloody ends!

Guess who had his bike nicked recently?

A mate of mine had his van vandalized a while back, about £5000 worth of damage and he got £100 compensation from the idiots that did it.

As someone who used to be a copper in the army, who has been law abiding his entire life, i feel let down by the British justice system.

It is a shame that i will most likely be in court one day for beating the crap out of the next person who tries to steal my property.

CX.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by crimson tears shini

Well good for you. I have had both. I enjoy the manual work and love the fact that there is no politics..

Offices are rife with them and it stinks.

However an office job is often tough because of the amorphous nature of your outputs that you are judged by.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
true but on the other hand the customer is counting on you to do a good job and have a good output weather your on a building site or fixing someones sink. if you do a messy job they won't tell there friends and i my line of work i rely on word of mouth just as much as i rely on my credentials when i go for a interview on site or for a shop job. i really try to get work wherever i can find it but i have never and most probably will never work in an office. over the summer holidays i will be working in my gfs dads new pub i love it there in wales its nice sunny a nd the locals (most of them even in Conway they have chavs -_-) are so nice. but even saying that i was working there a few weeks ago as he has only recently got the pub and me and sera my gf went down to help out. all night we were full and we had a group of chavs in the corner not making trouble but always looking for a fight. its about half 11 and last orders have been. (for some reason the pubs serving licence is only till about half 10 but we can stretch it to 11 or later if we want.) the chavs went outside for a fag and most probably to shhot some drugs and seras dad locked to doors so they couldn't get back in. about ten minuets later we hear a smash i look round thinking someone has knocked over a glass when i see one of the chavs in a grey jacket halfway through the window smiling. sera's dad is about 6foot 4 and is a very big biker guy not the kind of guy you want to mess with but one of the nicest guys your likely to meet as most bikers are in my experience. so this chav who is about 5ft 7 at best and some weeny little beggar squares up to him and tells him he wants a fight in the graveyard he walks off and we call the police who find him 5 minuets later in the graveyard.now they have him and all his friends who were drunk and disorderly as well as off there faces on drugs and the police wont arrest them and this is the excuse. "were not arresting them because they have a greed to pay a £100 find for the damages and it would jus be a load of paperwork a waste of your time and a waste of ours." so then ken/seras dad is not happy but they sent in the little girl policewoman didn't they and asks for the name of the guy so he can bar him but they won't even give him that she just says that the local pub watch can ask but im not sure if you can have it or not.

waw clap clap waste of time and paperwork so thats what has become of the law in wales.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
www.armbritain.com...

Allow people to actually defend themselves with effective tools, like firearms.

It's even illegal to have a can of pepper spray in your own home. What is the deterrent to criminals from breaking in? being caught by the police?

How about facing the barrel of a .44?

80 Year Old Shoots at Intruder

www.examiner.com...< br />
85 Year Old Women Holds Burglar at Gun point - Makes him call the police

www.learnaboutguns.com...

Armed elderly homeowner holds invader at gunpoint until police arrive

91 year old man uses handgun to defend wife from home invaders

84 year old man uses handgun to stop home invader

Many , many more..

Had any of the people above lived in the UK, they would have been given a mandatory five year minimum jail sentence, just for having the gun alone.

Grandmother faces five years in jail for 80 year old pistol

www.thescottishsun.co.uk...

[edit on 24-5-2010 by TheDarkTurnip]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimson tears shini
"were not arresting them because they have a greed to pay a £100 find for the damages and it would jus be a load of paperwork a waste of your time and a waste of ours." so then ken/seras dad is not happy but they sent in the little girl policewoman didn't they and asks for the name of the guy so he can bar him but they won't even give him that she just says that the local pub watch can ask but im not sure if you can have it or not.

waw clap clap waste of time and paperwork so thats what has become of the law in wales.

Get your girlfriend's dad to ask Pubwatch for a copy of the local Crime Reduction Partnership's most up to date ASB list.

This list may include photo's of people who have current ASBO's against them. Some of these lists even give information about the exact terms of the ASBO.

If Pubwatch don't have a copy, the local council should be able to give the contact details of whoever manages the CRP.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
im sure he has sorted it now but thanks just pisses me off that they get away with it but if i were to go beat the # out of him i would end up going to prison -_-

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join