It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

crime in england what are the politicians going to do about it?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
i am writing this as a victim of theft not once but three times in the last year and since moving to Bolton i have been robbed 4 times. the first time i was there 2 days and my bike worth over £300 was stolen, the police did nothing. the second time a load of scrap and tools were stolen from my new house whilst i was working on it. the third time two laptops a loads of games totaling over £260 and other items were stolen and just last night my dads van was radded and all his power tools were stolen including a drill set worth £360 alone the police have just shown up and walked off with assurances that something shall be done. the last two robbery's have occurred within 2-3 months of each other and i want to know what exactly is going on with our local police? they know who these people are and they catch them but they never seem to actually get put in jail, although jail now is a joke it's more like a second home to most of the offenders in england now. what i would like to see is a system like japans. 8by 8 by 8 cell with a bucket to go to the toilet in a concrete plinth for a bed and complete silence other than for education and if that silence is broken then instant discipline in the form of a rat flail or truncheon. i believe that certain areas of england (council estates in particular.) should be screened assessed then have there reproductive options stopped so to speak, until they can prove that they are capable of looking after children and actually want a family should not have the ability to reproduce in a sense they would need a licence to breed. and even once they have that licence they should then get a dedicated worker who will do there food and cloths etc shopping for them until such time that they are deemed worthy of having child benefits. i say this because as it stands chavs (there is no point beating round the bush any longer these are the problem area in england.) are reproducing more than the common decent man and woman. they are then raising children (or as i call them chavlings.) in an environment were they are thought that cheating stealing abuse and violence are acceptable. these will then go on to offend such as there brothers sisters and parents have done and still do. i believe the only way to stop this is to regulate how these people live and breed with strict new regulations. if you have been robbed assaulted or abused in england 9 times out of 10 it was a chav. i am a strong believer that these people should not be allowed to live as they do as it is not just damaging the local area it is damaging the country as a whole. in 2008 and 2009 it was reported that england has the worst crime rates of the west. and i believe at least 75% of that crime was committed by chavs. and although you may think my proposed methods are too harsh you have to agree something has to be done about the current situation and lets face it a.s.b.o.s.e's DO NOT WORK. prison is failing and the police are made powerless by red tape and paperwork. we need a change or England is going to be at the mercy of these degenerate thugs.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
This country is a complete joke. I have also been victim to the gross laziness and incompetence of the police. I despise them now. They fail to protect the public by enforcing all the petty laws and targets the politicans make.

You have to understand that a lot of problems in society are deliberately created. Most people involved are brainwashed and misled, the blame doesnt entirely belong on them. Our government is the real enemy, they are the ones who have lied to, stole from and completely betrayed us all.

# the police, # the government. They are all corrupt and theres nothing we can do about it. In some countries they execute corrupt officials. Maybe that is needed here because they really have no deterrant at all.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by crimson tears shini

Eugenics are not the answer! These 'chavs' that you so despise are a deliberately created group, the 10% bottom feeders deemed necessary to some schools of economic thought, ('servicing' the 'needs' of this group creates white-collar jobs for the aspirant next 25%!)

As for spiralling crime in the UK, and what the politicians will do about it, this new government recently said that they will hand responsibility for prosecution back to the police, effectively eliminating the CPS who are seen as too politically motivated, ie only prosecute to satisfy government targets.

As too many of the general population now agree with you that the police are despicable, me included, I am not sure this move by the Con-Dems will restore faith in British justice.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
i completely agree i mean look at what has happened to the election. i think that it was planned it was just a scam have you seen all these bullshzzle programs about how cameron and clegg are perfect for the country its a joke and we the citizens are powerless to do anything about it.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by teapot

Great post.

I am sorry about the OP's theft. It is a bummer to have people enter your home and steal. Attacking the Chavs is not the answer as most of them are just poor folk getting by.

The police need to do more and get their fingers out. Sadly I am now too old to join the force and was too left to do so when I was younger. The frustration is that I know where to find the criminals because they are so obvious.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
ah chav's

darwins theory is hard at work.

survival of the slags and ho's.

i don't live near any chav areas thank god. here in dorset there are the odd areas but its mostly smaller villages and the like that dont have many massive social housing areas. or breeding grounds if you will. more middle classes. we still have the problem obviously. but much less than the larger city areas.

maybe we shud stop out sourcing all our production workers from this country to europe and just use the chav population as free labour.

my plan on social reform would be easy. in order to claim job benifits and the like. you would have to work a 50 hour week for nothing. other than state provided meals maybe.

that would clear the straggles and wasters out of the system.

work 50 hour week for your doll money

or

work 40 hour week at a crap job and get a small amount of money.

cus at the minute. its more like get paid to do f all. or work 40 hour week for f all.

you can see how people get trapped into staying on benefits.

their is no real advantage to working. when they get paid not to, and can spend all that free time making money on the side, robbing, scams, drug dealing etc

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
i know a few people who live on benefits and their take home after expenses is more than i get for working all week.

after paying my rent , tax, water , electrtic, gas, food im left with about 30-40 pounds of spare cash a week.

some people i know who are on incopasity benifit. (one has a foot problem but whats stopping him doing a desk job??) they have around 60-70 spare every week!!!! WTF

so i work hard pay my taxes.

to allow some people to do f all and get more money than me

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by crimson tears shini

i get where your coming from , as crap like thats happened to me (scrap stiolen from my backgarden i was going to sell to the scrappy)

but, and this is probably the only time ever... ill quote something george bush Tried to say (but got wrong)

fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me!

i dont get much stuff if ever stolen, except that scrap, and that only got taken because i took for granted the saftey of my back garden (never again).

im just thinking, what were your security measures, ive had bikes stolen, once when i was a kid and one a year of so ago, the common denominator is they were never locked up, the second time was in a mates garden where i thought was safe and the little Btards manage to sneak past where we were sitting and get it ... the moral, NEVER AGAIN !! ive kept bikes locked ever scince and touch wood they dont get stolen!

perhaps look at your security arrangements, and keep an eye on stuff, your obviously in a high crime area./.. be aware and ready to chase the critters off with a dose of violence!

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimson tears shini
i completely agree i mean look at what has happened to the election. i think that it was planned it was just a scam have you seen all these bullshzzle programs about how cameron and clegg are perfect for the country its a joke and we the citizens are powerless to do anything about it.

The outcome of the election does seem to have been orchestrated in some way.

It is almost as if, by default, Cameron and Clegg have ushered in a full dictatorship! With the Con-Dem 'agreement', their hybrid government has, after only a week or two, reneged on Manifesto promises and we now have policies that nobody voted for!

And they want to effect change that will make it almost impossible to remove them before they have served 5 years?

I did read that Clegg approached Brown with the suggestion that by forming a Lab-Lib coalition, they could destroy the Tories. Cameron may have gotten into his political bed with a viper!

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
This country is a complete joke. I have also been victim to the gross laziness and incompetence of the police. I despise them now. They fail to protect the public by enforcing all the petty laws and targets the politicans make.

You have to understand that a lot of problems in society are deliberately created. Most people involved are brainwashed and misled, the blame doesnt entirely belong on them. Our government is the real enemy, they are the ones who have lied to, stole from and completely betrayed us all.

# the police, # the government. They are all corrupt and theres nothing we can do about it. In some countries they execute corrupt officials. Maybe that is needed here because they really have no deterrant at all.

+1

Police are nothing more than tax collectors and they need to be else how are they all going to retire on massive pension at the ago of 52 !

All the good cops have been forced out and do nothing to the politicians who are commiting crimes on a massive scale and the judicial system is as bent as hell so time to keep weapons at home to defend what is yours not just against theives but also the state who will try to seize your property for the price of a unpaid parking ticket.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
This isn't suprising since your government seems to bend over backwards to protect and accomodate the criminals. They have legislated away the means to protect your property or yourselves.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

British police seem to have lost all understanding of the meaning of community intelligence.

And it is a shame that policing is seen as a young man's sport! I think we would all be better off if the police and not the local authority, actively recruited community champions to nurture cohesion amongst the non-criminal elements who have become, through no direct fault of their own, too timid in establishing effective public disapproval and social condemnation for petty crime.

The new antisocial behaviour industry (more of them white collar jobs!), just does not seem to have any real impact on stopping early abherent behaviour developing into actual criminality.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I will tell you what the system is. The police kill people that there friends do not like. Thats the system in london england.

If you upset someone with friends in police or government your life may be ruined forever.

The system is absolutely corrupt and the police get away with literal premeditated murder.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by LieBuster
...so time to keep weapons at home to defend what is yours not just against theives but also the state who will try to seize your property for the price of a unpaid parking ticket.

You raise an interesting point. It is true that the anti gun laws make it nigh on impossible for the law abiding common man to own a gun. Unlike the criminals and the state, we do not have the 'contacts'!

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
the first theft was my bike it was left round the back of my house in the garden which was locked the second was the garage at the new house whilst we were working on it and stole a load of scrap and copper fittings (me and my dad are plumbers.) it wasn't locked after that me and my dad then fitted a huge bolt lock on it with a huge padlock. the third was the old house whilst we were working on the new house. they broke the 2 inch glass on the front door and unlocked the Yale lock we hadn't locked the mortise as we had never needed to. the fourth they had broken probably snipped the padlock with bolt cutters and taken the padlock with them then radded my dads van stole 5 drills two of which are worth £360 they had tampered with the locks the van had been right up on the drive out of view from the road. the aggravating thing is that the police know who these criminals are were they are and what they are doing even the public around here knows who they are and if this continues there is going to be a militia of locals who are sick to death of these chavs and who are sick of the police not doing anything and they are just going to go over there and do what we all want to do to these people. and i for one would be at the front of that militia.

as for the chavs being poor yes they are however most of these chavs are smart and have the ability to do something about the way they live but they don't because they don't want to it's easier to sit at home making money off the government and stealing from everyone than to go out there and try and make something for themselves.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Don't get me started!

One of my children has taken up with a 'chav' girl and brought us into contact we these low lifes.
Thieving is their usual MO and also deceiving the state and milking the state for all they can get.

The brother of the 'girl friend' did time for theft leaving his 'partner' to look after four children.

However, he was told by his probabtion worker not to go back to work as they were better off unemployed. They now rake in £30 000 a year in benefits as one of the children has a learning disability.

They have state paid for gym membership and a personal trainer.

They spend all day playing computer games on their numerous consoles and computers.

Their children are FILTHY, unkempt, misbehaved, violent and emotionally abused by their father who screams at them if they interupt his computer gaming and frightens them to such an extent that they soil themselves in terror.

They plan a carribean holiday next year, as they can afford it on the benefits the state pays them.

They don't believe in marriage, they breed like rabbits, they are very slow witted in one way and very fast on the uptake when it comes to getting cash from any means possible and state actually facilitates their raking it in.

I wouldn't mind, BUT we're paying our taxes to subsidise their lifestyle and this has to STOP!

I am hoping that the country will no longer be able to afford these parasites and the government will cut all benefits down to the very minimum.

I have acquaintances who have brand new disability cars, that are such fit people that they can run faster than me and yet the government gives them these FREE cars every three years.

Britain is a JOKE!

As for the Police.......i have a relation who is a police officer and so I hear the boasts of how they beat and cheat the public for a laugh.

What has this country become?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Oh!

And sorry to hear about the thefts you have suffered, Crimson.

But, the parasites are everywhere and rewarded for their behaviour by the state.

Good ol' Blair who halved all sentences and rewarded the criminals.....remember him!?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elliot
Oh!

And sorry to hear about the thefts you have suffered, Crimson.

But, the parasites are everywhere and rewarded for their behaviour by the state.

Good ol' Blair who halved all sentences and rewarded the criminals.....remember him!?

unfortunately its hard to forget. a few months ago i was on the buss going into bury i think it was and two of the most overweight fake gold fake burbery "chavets" as i call them walked on the buss with two double carriage baby buggy's and sit down. for the sake of conversation girl 1 was Rachel and girl 2 was sara. rachel turns to sera and says "ey did you ear bout nikky?".
Sara says "ye she aint no good now aint she? i eard she got kicked out of er dads and er mum is goin to kick er out too".
Rachel "yea it well bad in it? you know wot she shuld do?
Sara "wot?"
Rachel "she should jus av a kid or two i mean look at me an you we av two kids free ouse an loads of money".
Sara "yea that well good idea i mean we are good arn't we? we should tell er tonight she would be srted if she just ad a kid an went on benefits wun't she?".
at that point i stopped listening and put my headphones in but i was so angry that these chavs just see kids as cash now its appalling and it seems the bolton council is more than happy to help them out but when i'm actually looking for work getting interviews and genuine job offers all i get is you missed 3 back to work sessions (1 i was visiting my brother in Leicester for our birthday and my train was canceled the second they didn't even tell me about it only that you have missed it and the third they changed the time without telling me) and i don't get any money get thrown out of my house then thrown out of my dads house and now i'm living with my mum whilst doing petty cash work for my dad trying to get work and i'm supposed to be going to London on Friday. not even bury collage has told me weather or not i'm on the computer technician course or not. i mean i'm not trying to paint myself as the good guy in this but i'm better than them i'm not trying to steal from your pockets and houses and my field of jobs is bloody hard to get into now because of all the yellow tape some assholes in an office have made! so now i have to go back to collage get in debt for a career i'm not even that interested in but its something i enjoy doing. thanks england for making it better for those who count i hope your enjoying yourself with our money!

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jericanman

Yes right. Have you ever tried to live on £64 per week. I have it ain't funny. Do you realise how boring it is when you can'rt afford to go to the flicks? rent a DVD etc??

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tiger5
reply to post by jericanman

Yes right. Have you ever tried to live on £64 per week. I have it ain't funny. Do you realise how boring it is when you can'rt afford to go to the flicks? rent a DVD etc??

i'm living it right now tiger5 this country is handing money to the wrong people and as soon as my gf is finished at uni we are moving out of this cesspool of a corrupted country.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join