It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Somthing really good is about to happen.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
reply to post by strangleholder1

star for you for just being awesome

Thank you kindly, I walk off whistling the tune to Journey's "Don't stop believin"

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Yes, the mama wasp in the door of my car has a small nest together, and I'm letting her sleep there undisturbed. There appears to be about seven to ten young wasplings that will arise when the time is right, and the money that I need to sink into the car is a negligable issue when I consider that I am giving these creatures a life. A home. A hope for their future.

I try not to disturb them too much when I sit in the seat, and the door is open. I don't do this too often, mind, but when I do, it's nice to see that she no longer buzzes around nor takes offence to me. I think a bond has been made, and it doesn't have to be broken

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

help me spread my blog of love- wecreatethelove.ning.com...

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I see the change everywhere I look, I see a huge change for the better, I live in the UK where things have been bad for a very long time, lately however people are becoming more friendly, more tolerant, less ignorant we're certainly evolving at a rapid pace. I wore a muslim style Turban to the British Super Bikes today without people blinking an eye, 10 years ago I would have risked being beaten up. I see huge acceleration every day as we move towards the fabled 2012 date. The next six years are going to see huge change on this planet, this is the spiritual evolution of humanity, transition from 3rd to 4th density, this is what every religeon, every mystery school was about. Whether you believe in it or not it doesn't matter, the mechanics of the universe are in motion and at some point over the next six years you will start to realise that reality is very different to what you thought it was. We are the masters of our own universes and we can bring heaven to earth if we wish.

May all beings be happy, redzi0n

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tauempire

Agreed. This waiting for the right time, for your moment, will get you old quick. The time has presented itself over and again, but only with actions can we HOPE for a change.

I love this site because while words are not actions, they are great motivaters and teachers. For gut feelings, wishes, and hope I will watch FOX.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I do not think people have felt pain until they have absolutely nothing

Thats just me...

And I feel that most of the time it is persons fault - not the environment.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Probably the only thread I've checked out in weeks aside from peaking at the N Korea tensions and Oil Spill updates.

I've also had this feeling lately, that humanity is finally ready to give up all the fear mongering, and hiding behind their own insecurities. Of course on here we still hear some of the scariest stuff imaginable, but I believe that most of it is simply that, over-active imaginations still stuck in paranoid survival mode, looking for things to go wrong, because that's what we're used to.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

if i agree with you or not about this good thing i definitly flag and stared the article, lets face it it is nice to get a positive prediction post for once. most predictions tell me on here the world is going to end in 2 weeks, wait and see right

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Yes I agree with your gut AZ my gut has been feeling it for a few years now. We are at the point of no return. The collective thought of the universe is about to be focused on this little ant farm we call earth. Nothing but good will come from it. There are no limits to collective thought. We will soon be ONE.

TOG

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
With all the things that have happened recently I cannot help shaking the feeling that we as a people have turned a corner. You know, sort of we survived a trial, a tribulation if you will. But that now it is past us. We can move forward and something really GOOD is going to happen to us, as a whole. I can't explain the feeling. but it is just there in my gut, saying "hi!" like a bright springtime flower, just pushing up and blooming for the first time.

I am so glad that we survived everything, and are working together to solve and clean up everything. And I know that knowing this we, as a people now will really have the chance to move forward and make this a better world for everyone to live in!

[edit on 23/505/1010 by JakiusFogg]

I agree with you, look at the weather as an indication. It is almost back to normal in Europe this year. Good people will survive.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
It will get good eventually but we've still got a lot more crap to go through, which is obvious to me but thats just my opinion.

I do however appreciate this thread for beaming a little light into the usual doom and gloom that is discussed on ATS
. Sadly that is the world we live in and our tribulations are far from over.

I also feel that we are going to see some amazing things in the coming years, good aswell as bad. I went through a spiritual awakening recently which took place over the space of a 1 and a half years.

I'm 18 years old now and im not only anxious about what bad is to come, i'm excited and looking forward to all the good things round the corner. No matter what happens.

Enjoy the good things in life , an example is this thread cheers poster :]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I don`t know why but when I saw your thread Timothy Leary came to mind, can`t think for the life of me why though.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
the trial that humans have to go through in order to become a stable type 1 civilisation hasnt happened yet...Michio kaku predicts it will take place over the next 50 to 100 years and is make or break for us...

chances are with the never ending human stupidity it will kill us off...but you never know

either way...something BAD is deffinately on its way before anything good comes along.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I tend to agree with you, Jakius. It's very hard to envision- under all of the present circumstances, and I think that "good" will be relative, but doom just doesn't really resonate with me. I think it could get pretty wild before it's over, but I think things are going to be okay.

Hold that thought, dearly.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
A positive attitude is good to have - people are controlled by fear.

If you look at something like 9/11 - it may have only physically effected a few thousand people but the psychological damage was much greater.

It's hard to predict things with enough detail in order to change, so fear is not very useful.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Well I do feel like something good might happen... but as to what it entails I have no idea.

I still think we as a species have a lot of karma to pay for what we have to each other and our planet... I think that the realization of this duty among the masses would be a great thing!

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I feel good too, but my wife tells me I am bi-polar and I will feel bad again in a few days. I hope your right OP.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I love the optimism, but here's the realism in the middle east. Everyone should know about Korea's tension on the main page. Perhaps someone could make a new thread for Israel-Syrian war countdown.

IDF launches homefront drill amid rising tensions on Lebanon border

Hezbollah's deputy head says the Shi'ite organization has stepped up its alert status ahead of the 'war game' being conducted on Sunday in Israel.

Israel's annual national home front exercise began Sunday, as Hezbollah played up fears in Lebanon that the drill means a conflict might loom with its southern neighbor.

Top IDF general: It hasn't been this quiet in north since 1948

GOC Northern Command issues calming message to residents of north as Israel launches 5-day homefront defense drill to prepare for possible war.

GOC Northern Command Gadi Eisenkot announced Sunday that "the Galilee hasn't known a period of quiet such as this one almost since the establishment of the State of Israel."

Speaking ahead of a massive five-day homefront defense drill dubbed "Turning Point 4" Eisenkot said that the Israel Defense Forces were going to "continue to act to maintain this quiet."

So that means retaliate after 1 rocket comes across.

Peace usually follows after the wars, so that's your temporary good (in 5-10 years). Unless you consider the collapse of western economies and ww3 to be good, or aliens land inside the playground and take away the sharp toys.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by john124]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I think this is a great post for the reason that we all need to see some good come out of everything bad.

Maybe the news that Wikileaks is going to leak on a few eeks is something so profoundly good and not something like N. Korea had something to do with the hole in the oil pipe. Peace.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Well, I'm glad that you're optimistic, but I wonder, HAVE YOU BEEN PAYING ATTENTION?

Oil spill:
rawstory.com...

rawstory.com...

Estimate about the effects of oil spill:
rawstory.com...

State of the economy:
rawstory.com...

Rising Tensions with N. Korea.
edition.cnn.com...

Muslims pissed because Americans love to poke at others through a cage to see if they'll fight back.
rawstory.com...

I could go on and on, but, hey...its not really necessary.

The endgame is one of peace, posterity and love. So, for that, you are correct. The in-between stages are a bit different though. And believe me, we're at the beginning of the in-between stages.

So, I'd wait another 20 years and then re-post this thread.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join