It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Somthing really good is about to happen.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

Maybe just to keep everything in balance. Or Maybe I just wanted t make a point.

What point you ask?

Well simple.

Something really good is going to happen if course.

Good ATS, Good predictable ATS

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

What a refresshing change. I hope you are right.

Star and flag for you methinks.

Woody

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Awesome you see there is positivity and people need it like they need water. Balance needs to be brought back to ATS, And its in everyone power to do that!

Maybe there should be a new board here. The good news board! What d'ya think?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
The bad guys will continue to throw some tantrums but the Supreme Being is all merciful and entirely in charge. The powers that be in the world know inherently that a world dictatorship is dangerous to their survival. Too much power in too few hands is dangerous even for the elite. The elite live in an even more cutthroat world than we do. The white hats don't want the black hats to become more powerful and visa-versa. A hundred years ago activity in one part of the world could remain little known or only partially influencing to the rest of the world. Today that is no longer the case. There is honor among thieves. This means international law and lawfulness is extremely important to the white hats and therefore the black hats. This is why the Restore America Plan has international backing and support and will succeed. Criminal behavior among the NWO is not going to be tolerated by the world community if for no other reason than it poses a threat to elite. May crimes have been committed by the NWO that are not acceptable to the world elite. For example, the recent bank bailouts, according to Tim Turner, where the result of the Chinese finding out that the banks have been selling junk mortgages in large numbers funneling funds to "offshore accounts". The mortgages where literally copied and resold multiple times as originals documents. This, even though a mortgage is already payed off 3-4 times and without any lawful exchange of value to begin with.

The world community wants the uSA to return to constitutional, pre-civil war, common law, republics with freedom and prosperity. In the future, you will not only have your money and not pay property taxes, income taxes or have traffic ticket scams, but you will be able to be a secure party creditor and have the treasury payoff your public debt!! What will the uSA be like when you have all of your income to spend as you see fit? No mortgage and no scams. The world community knows prosperity will rain supreme and that wealth will be greatly distributed when individuals are spending the money rather than funneling it into the hands of a few special interests. This will completely undermine the NWO consolidation of power.

I believe we are heading towards a much improved world but not without some trauma yet to come.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Sounds good to me. Share your vision of a better world here, then put it into action in your microcosm. The more who do this will affect the macrocosm, like a Virus. But a virus for good change. As we know SMILES and LAUGHTER are INFECTIOUS

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I TOLD YOU SOMETHING GOOD WAS GOING TO HAPPEN.

WE ARE ON THE ATS FRONT PAGE!! AND THAT IS GREAT!

I told you all we need is to be positive, to know that good things will happen and they will.

And when bad things happen, to look for a solution in a positive way to solve the issue and restore balance. This can start today, in your own world. As I have said I have the feeling that know after everything, we have had our fill of the bad, and are ready to move on toward further greatness. All achievable in our life. This is a chance to see physically how much influence for good ATS can have!! lets not let it away like the eel of frustration, but grasp it like the bright beacon of light that it is and hold it aloft for all to see!!

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
are u freaking kidding me?...something good?..like what a nuclear war?..lol the world is in tatters...terrorism at its peak..ocean mishaps....its getting worse..ur thought says so?..puhleez we arent cleaning up ish..

god i live in negativity (or maybe its all of us)

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by tauempire
Possible anarchy the world over is good right?

The threat of a overarching government is good right?

Question: How can anarchy and overarching government happen at the same time?

Statement: Anarchy is not a bad thing.

Just sayen

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
This thread needs kittens
purinaanimalallstars.yahoo.com...

Something good is going to happen if you make something good happen today.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

I would be all for it. Especially the music.

Maybe I didn't say that emphatically enough.

ESPECIALLY the MUSIC. lol.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I appreciate your attitude and optimism but until this is taken care of we are not nearly where we need to be. This threatens life on this planet.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
This is GREAT we are getting it all now.

Weapons of mass flower distribution.

Old time freedom music

Road trips to San fransisco

Crazy Kittens

Front page splash!

People agreeing that they want the good, So if you want it go out and get it. You know it;s there. And I know it can happen. I FEEL IT coming.

Tell us your good news stories here. Or things that made you smile. I GUARANTEE it will make a difference in our live.

The kittens made me smile, and now I am in a good mood. So i am sharing that with all y'all

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by baboo

Know it will be good, There is a problem there. A big problem. but that is what it is a PROBLEM, and problems have solutions.

Step one, Support any and all effort you can. if this is so important to you, get out there and do SOMETHING. but do it in a positive way. and KNOW you make a difference. little by little makes allot.

The 4 Big strong brothers could not move the cart without the help of the 5th little brother!!

Don't sit there and say oh wow this is soo bad it;s all broken and there is nothing we can do.

Do YOUR part, and KNOW it will be resolved. Once you KNOW this, it WILL happen.

All self fulfilling prophecies do NOT have to be fatalistic.

My brother and sisters, let us embrace life and revel in the joy that the world has seen fit to give us another day to make a change for the better.

what am I doing. I am here marshaling you guys into action. This is my way of making a difference. And I tell you in my world, it's making me feel a hell of a lot better about things. How about you!??

Keep on rolling, and you will gather momentum!

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by minute2midnight
Every 'prophecy' always turns out to be wrong.

Well, many people believe that because the Nostradamus prophecies have not come true, that he was a fraud. What if what he saw was real, but on another timeline? In that timeline, they would not have seen his prophecies because they never existed. But by bringing those prophecies back to this timeline, he altered the outcome. People saw his prophecies, and even if they thought it was total BS, it was probably enough to change the outcome of what happens now.

There's an old saying that a butterfly's wings in Brazil can cause a tornado in Texas. That is the nature of the universe. By revealing prophecies, the outcome is changed by virtue of a tiny change causing a chain reaction to the big picture. I have heard that we are currently on a 'modified' timeline, with many possible timelines future combined (future people traveling back here), likely causing a more favorable outcome.

Maybe the reason why there hasn't been WWIII (atleast yet) is because we are on a more positive timeline. Even if TPTB wanted WWIII, they don't have the funds. They are broke and The People are too tired to go to war. Maybe back in 2004, but not now, they just want the crap from TPTB to end. And if they launched a nuke, it would likely be stopped by ET forces. It's rumored that they came in after WWII and basically said 'No more nukes. If you try to nuke somebody, we'll stop you.' Although, only those at the very top knew that, so the Cold War still went on.

We're on a more positive past people! This is great!

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Noobastronomer

You last line there shows that there is still a spark inside you. Nurture it. Do not let the darkness consume it. Let it grow inside you then soon, sooner than you think you too can share your light, and change your world.

I KNOW it can happen, I feel it inside.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Dear JakiusFogg

Ok so here is an idea, lets all go to San Francisco with flowers in our hair again.

No I mean all of us right now all at once. That will wake them up.

Also brining back that music.

Anyway really great thought boy I hope you are right.

Let's not forget that the people who originally went to San Francisco with flowers in their hair and got high to that music are now the current administration.

Let's pick different music and lay off the weed this time.

Otherwise, nice thought, and I agree that "change" is coming, and it's the real change that people thought Obama was peddling (but wasn't), and it is positive change.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Given the number of "things" that happen every day, probably on the order of trillions of discrete events (and that's just on Earth), I would say that it would be staggeringly unlikely that something "really good" didn't happen the second after you posted this.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

This is just GREAT, can you feel it changing already, peoples ideas of what was possible being expanded, when the positive comes in it opens soo many doors.

Yes there will be trails but that will only help us grow as a people, as we will move towards our goals, with peace, happiness, and goodness inside.

i can see it has already started to happen here. And THAT is the FIRST STEPS.

make a difference in your life and know it will be good. each of those cells of positivity will grow like divine bacteria into colonies of goodness, and soon will multiply to join together in a total blanket, that will keep us all warm in each others vibrancy.

I KNOW it will happen. I just have to make it so. and that is my goal and IT IS achievable.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Homoousia316

Exactly and it is our job that when these good things happen, is to hold on to them and guard them like a new born child.

Hold them up for the world to see. and KNOW that the little things like resonance make BIG CHANGES!

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
here's to hoping so. the strange thing is i had the same sort of feeling the other day, i just put it down to summer n all that..

but, if all thought and action is creative energy then what sort of world can we create??

its all about- wecreatethelove.ning.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join