It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Somthing really good is about to happen.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+54 more 
posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
With all the things that have happened recently I cannot help shaking the feeling that we as a people have turned a corner. You know, sort of we survived a trial, a tribulation if you will. But that now it is past us. We can move forward and something really GOOD is going to happen to us, as a whole. I can't explain the feeling. but it is just there in my gut, saying "hi!" like a bright springtime flower, just pushing up and blooming for the first time.

I am so glad that we survived everything, and are working together to solve and clean up everything. And I know that knowing this we, as a people now will really have the chance to move forward and make this a better world for everyone to live in!

[edit on 23/505/1010 by JakiusFogg]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Hmm this is probably the first positive "prophecy" I've come across on ats.

its a nice change of pace.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
We need more of them.

Really I feel that the time of trials and stress fir human kind have passed, and now we are free as a people to build our world the way it should be.

Sure nothign is perfect, but we can now see what is wrong, and how we can put it right,

I don't know how to explain it, But I just know that everything is going to be good from here on in!

+2 more 
posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I have my AT4 Rocket launcher pointed directly at your torso......I'm pulling the trigger noww.........BBBBOOOOOMMMMMM.........

Don't worry it was packed with daisies and honye suckleblooms

[edit on 23-5-2010 by Loken68]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

That's awesome mate, thanks for the flower shower. Glad to see that WMD can be turned into a force for good and love.

That's what we need nowadays. Less blood and more good!

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Yes we need something good to happen

+36 more 
posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Great. Now we're all doomed, thanks a lot.

Every 'prophecy' always turns out to be wrong.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Excellent thread brother, I completely agree with you. I also having that gut feeling that hopefully sooner rather than later that something enlightening and awesome is going to happen. I have no idea what it will be, but I'm really really really hoping for Disclosure, or honestly any little shred of information that points to the fact that we're not alone. I believe we're being monitored and loved by many off planet beings. I think their waiting for our leaders to announce their presence so finally we can meet them. I REAALLLY want a ride on one of their fastest ships
!!!

So we'll see what happens in the near future. Oh yeah, again thank you for the positive thread in what seems to be a negative forum (for the majority of threads.)

Peace

Omni

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Dear JakiusFogg

Ok so here is an idea, lets all go to San Francisco with flowers in our hair again.

No I mean all of us right now all at once. That will wake them up.

Also brining back that music.

Anyway really great thought boy I hope you are right.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
as soon as i read the

"something really bad is about to happen"

thread earlier today, i absolutely KNEW that this one would soon follow.

poor ATS. poor, poor ATS.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by tgidkp]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I gave you a star and flag.. not because I necessarily think you are correct, or because I believe in anyone's gut feelings but my own.. but because it is just so damn refreshing to see something positive these days on ATS.

Cheers to you for that!

Edit to Add:

Originally posted by minute2midnight
Great. Now we're all doomed, thanks a lot.

Every 'prophecy' always turns out to be wrong.

I hadn't thought about that one. Way to shoot down a good vibe with factual insight. A star for you for that.. and the chuckle..

[edit on 23-5-2010 by broahes]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   

I do not think so.

Like above people say, this world is full of puke vomit, just waiting to destroy. Nothing good is in that combination.

[edit on 5/23/2010 by andy1033]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

Dear tgidkp

Something good just did happen I went to youtube and found this.

www.youtube.com...

I had not heard it in years and it cheered me up no end.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

something really GOOD is going to happen to us, as a whole.

Sign me up, please.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
*sigh*

Nothing good will happen unless WE make it happen, you guys have to realize that.

Your gut-feeling wont change anything, your actions will.

Hoping for the "Deus ex machina" is like confssing your own helplessness.

This open all the doors for people to sell you THEIR plans (NWO and such)

you want your world to change? You have to do it yourself

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Are you serious? i mean really?

Oh yeah....the threat of impending war is good right?

The economy collapsing is good right?

Possible anarchy nthe world over is good right?

The threat of a overarching government is good right?

i mean that is all good right?

move along nothing to see here....you all have a curfew...be in your sand by 10 pm. Be sure to wear your ear plugs so you dont get sand in them

Just more new age hippie tripe.

delusions...take your meds. Im hoping nobody seriously agrees with him.....knowing what you know ATS members.....how can you think 'its all over'.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by tauempire]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Well I for one sincerely hope you are right...I am sick of the misery in this world and it just seems to go on and on, relentlessly.

Maybe it is up to us to make it happen ourselves.
Maybe we have become so used to being down trodden and to the crap that go's on around us that we don't realise just what potential we have for being agents of positive change.

A dream and maybe a touch a naivety, but why not?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Indeed it is up to us t make the good happen and take advantage of every opportunity that comes our way!!

This isn't burying your head in the sad, it is facing life with eyes wide open, but in a positive way.

Everyday we have the opportunity for good things. and to concentrate on the positive. Why should the worst case scenario be inevitable?

As I say Its a feeling I have, and one that is just as valid as the feeling that other have that something bad will happen. Its is only that the latter prospect is more sexy to the disaster watchers and nay sayers

Carpe Diem my friends.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

LordBucket.

You are on this planet, you are already signed up. you have the possibility in your hands. What you choose to do with it is entirely up to you.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join