It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Somthing really good is about to happen.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Glad to see this has taken on a life of it's own.

I have created a monster!!, but a happy monster!

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Dear JakiusFogg

Someone said earlier we have to make this happen. We do that is certain.

So start by putting a very short film clip of a peace of music that reinforces this movement.

Do not let this thread die think positive get them to talk about the good

Go out and do a favor for some one you don’t have to even know them.

Give a generous tip when it is deserved.

And send a dollar to they poor children www.camillian-rayong.org...

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
What trials and tribulations have you even faced? Don't be so naive.

Nothing 'good' is going to happen. I hate to be cynical, but we haven't even seen anything bad yet. Most of the people that come here are from developed countries. The whole world will feel the pain and devastation that broken and forever scarred families feel in the god-forsaken parts of this world, before you get your "something good." You're living in a rose garden now compared to the hell on Earth that is prophesied.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Something good is going to happen? Yay. I'll just get my fiddle out and start playing...

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by frozenspark

Dear frozenspark

Un freeze your spark and think positive if we all do this it will make a difference.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
"Three weeks from now, I will be harvesting my crops. Imagine where you will be, and it will be so. Hold the line! Stay with me! If you find yourself alone, riding in the green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled. For you are in Elysium, and you're already dead!"

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
YES! I feel the same way. Something about what I experienced today just showed me something posativley uplifting will happen soon where we will all connect to eachother and find out what life is really about. Today i had an extremely powerful meditation as i was in a deep beautiful trance. It feels as tho i broke through and now i see posativity in everything. Anyways i can't explain what happened but i totally believe good is coming our way, we deserve it after all the suffering we as a race endured. Hopefully our minds will open and we will see our true source.

Great Thread, Thanks!

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I've got a gut feeling we are closer to WWIII than ever before. Germany being pressured by the rest of Europe for money, North Korea/South Korea tension over ship torpedoing.

I don't think things are gong to get easier or better, not in our life times, until the world is a global state, which will never happen, because where would we get our cheap consumer goods from?

Sorry hippies, feeling positive won't make a lick of difference, except for making you feel better about yourself (which can't be a bad thing). Doing good probably won't either, All we can do to change things as individuals is influence our social/professional/family circles, oh and not vote for idiots.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
This got 53 flags?

Ughhhhhhh...

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Awwww I love you guys. Have a beautiful Monday and
enjoy the positive energy that is coming our way.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
There is no way around the fact that we are in for some very real problems. It would be nice to just create a thread saying all is well, but its just not the case. I think people are going to have to start getting themselves mentally ready for what is coming. Even though most news channels are biased, all you have to do is read a little into all the issues, and you'll see that its not gonna be pretty...... At all......

War, overpopulation, resource problems, eugenics, hyperinflation, and on and on and on.... I know it is doom and gloom, but its the truth, people that are caught up in their latest soaps, iphones, reality tv, the newest car that parks itself, how much more I have than you have... Better pull there heads out of thier ass and realize things are not okay.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by pscysm

Dear pscysm

From pscysm “I've got a gut feeling we are closer to WWIII than ever before. Germany being pressured by the rest of Europe for money, North Korea/South Korea tension over ship torpedoing.”

Yes and that is the reason that this thread is so important. As a civilization we are racing towards the Abyss.

STOP STOP NOW, before we leap like lemmings into the Abyss. Turn the swords into plows while we still can.

Put a flower in your hair stick it on if all the natural stuff fell out years ago.

Shout NO NO more we have had enough play this to get you in the mood www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mstkn28

Dear mstkn28

Prepare for what is coming yes but be positive if every body follows these thoughts we are in for a ride of a life time in the right direction. We all have to just be positive in a big way and they have no defense against that.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I think what you were refering to was aruzonas anti immigration law

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Not just a good film

But a great concept!

it could be true,

we just have to know it will be so and feel it! and turn that feeling into actions.

Affect your world in a positive way, and people will be drawn to it and affected by it.

I got a sign that this was true.

I am right now in Kingston Jamaica. A State of Emergency has been declared, due to civil unrest.

I checked wth the reception of the hotel about the routes to the airport, if I needed to move quickly.

The woman at the reception said to me, well its not a good situation, but we have to remain positive and everything will be alright.

I replied. I know I have been saying that all day.

And that is the truth.

Feel it, know it, share it, and it will be so.

[edit on 23/505/1010 by JakiusFogg]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by broahes

Originally posted by tauempire
Possible anarchy the world over is good right?

The threat of a overarching government is good right?

Question: How can anarchy and overarching government happen at the same time?

Statement: Anarchy is not a bad thing.

Just sayen

Im saying that we could have anarchy once this shiz nat collapses. But until then i have to worry about the damn government knockin my door down with SWAT

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I can't believe the replies in this thread. Although thinking positive is definitely the way to go, please be realistic and anticipate the worst, which is coming rapidly. It's always darkest before the dawn, and gentlemen, the sun is only setting.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by frozenspark

Although preparation is a good thing to practice. We have to look at how we meet our challenges.

I see people here to dire in their assessment of what we have to face. Concentrating on the negative of what we face.

Like a martial artist executing a punch, you alway aim BEYOND the target.

So yes we can prepare for what may be the hardest time in modern history. But if you go into that with a dark heart. There is nothing to light your way.

Go in to it with light in your heart, and it will be a beacon to light the darkness, and draw people to you, so we will not have to grope in the dark alone.

So when we step over the egde, like Dante, let nothing drive you from the Knowledge that what we do will be successful and that in the morning. THE SUN WILL RISE, and it WILL BE a bright new morning.

Feel it, and know it in your actions. and it will be so.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Dear JakiusFogg

That right pay it forward what a brilliant film

You do not have to give away mercs just do a favor today and tomorrow if every body did that today we would not recognize this planet by the end of the week.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

Bob Marley - One Love

This is for you MAC and also for my Jamaican brothers and sisters facing their tribulation now. But doing it with Pride and Positivity. And I know they WILL be successful and it will be better days to come.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join