It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bear Snores NO more

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Russia is about to enter the EU.
Tensions will be sparked due to a cunning German/Russian alliance that will align itself spectacularly with CHINA.
Japan will buy a huge chunk of Australia as Earthquakes decimate its population.
Arizona will come under military fire from Mexico.
Arizona will not receive full support from Washington.
A spectacularly horrid virus will render 80% of world crops inedible.
Hollywood will run out of bad scripts to produce into Movies, and will cease to exist.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Sounds about right! Excpe for the Hollywood part. Hollywood seems to have the amazing ability to endlessly create stupider and stupider movies.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Midyew

I highly doubt that the Hollywood beast will ever cease defecating. Other than that, shoot I wouldn't be surprised.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Conspire

I call BS. The Japanese cant buy Australia because the Chinese will not sell to them.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129
reply to post by Dr Conspire

I call BS. The Japanese cant buy Australia because the Chinese will not sell to them.

Good call, the Chinese will become the next "Uber-Power" making super powers look like minnows and "One Child" policies will be mandated world wide. KRudd will ensure the Aussie dollar crashes with his Super Tax on mining companies and deliver us into complete bondage to Government debt by the way of increased taxes.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Darn, thought this was a thread that could help my wife with her snoring problem. Ah well, the search goes on,....

Russia has never been snoring IMO, just biding it's time and getting the 'bear-cave' in order before going on the hunt.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by slane69]

[edit on 22-5-2010 by slane69]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Explanation: S&F! [St*rs for many others as well
]

1] Before China PWNED Australia, Japan had ALREADY bought a sizable percentage of QLD!

2] China is ALREADY the next Uber Power and I've made that quite clear here...

Next Elections lets Vote 1 China OK! [ATS]

And strangely also in this thread here...

Australia: Cyber security center unveiled. [ATS]

3] There will NEVER be an end to BAD scripts! Its the GOOD scripts that I am going to miss!

Personal Disclosure: This thread totally made my entire day! Thanks!

top topics

join