It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Georgia Guard and Reserve troops imminent/mobilzation

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2grlNames.
Last weekend on sunday (may 16th).....

Last weekend was drill weekend for a lot of PA Army and Air National Guard units.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
does this have anything to do with all the activity maybe?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Just to respond to 2grls from their drive in Pa., my daughter is in the Rhode Island NG., and she is there in PA., on training and has mentioned quite a few field trips in hummers to train. Hope that helps for that at least!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by signal2noise

sounds right..i still thought i should share what i saw after reading this post.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

See... A reasonable post for once. RING is at Indiantown Gap (One of the posts I was referring to earlier). The Gap has a huge MOUT (Military Operations in Urban Terrain) "city" built there to train troops to fight house to house, disarm folks (did I just say that on the interweb???), and confiscate guns from "terrorists" and "insurgents". Good stuff. Foreign troops "crosstrain" regularly there, but I digress.

2grlnames may be referring to the "UN convoy" that was reported earlier this past week on multiple sources. The timing is about right, if I'm not mistaken. That "convoy" was sighted on 322 West between State College and Milroy, and the T-pike (76) would be about right if they routed 522 to 76. Just trying to make sense of it.

On another note, I HAVE noticed that nearly ALL the convoys (there are a LOT around here) have been in OD green or woodland schemes, not desert... They are NOT painted for the 'box, in other words.

I am 3 miles west of the Gap as the crow flies, and am watching the birds (chinooks) fly in for the evening now.

As far as "where" Miramar is... I put in years at Pendleton. I am pretty sure I know where it is... The question was rhetorical.

[edit on 21/5/10 by cbianchi513]

[edit on 21/5/10 by cbianchi513]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbloch7986
Reply to post by promomag

Your friend did not take that in the US. That is a Chinese MIG. I refuse to believe this was taken in the US because there is no point of reference in the photo and therefore no evidence that shows where this was taken. It seems like an intention attempt at misleading people.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

According to the EXIF info in the picture itself, it was taken yesterday at 13:44. Unless his friend is a hypersonic globe trotter, I have no reason to doubt he took it just as described. It's an F-5, tricked out to simulate a MIG-21, probably used as OPFORS for training exercises. You can buy one of your very own these days if you want it and have the cash on hand, which is probably how this one wound up around SF.

It's the new version of the old 50's era car clubs, all grown up.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by cbianchi513

the only reason why the convoy caught my eye was because of how large it was. my town has a reserves base and a nat. guard base.
its really nothing for me to see 1 or 2 hummers or cargo trucks driving around here and there, but a full convoy did seem a little out of place.

and the guy said there was a drill in PA on that weekend. a "drill" could essentially mean anything. it could be a "tell them its a drill" sort of thing. i will become suspicious if this continues into the coming weeks, especially if we all hear more in different states/areas ex.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Informyounow

I'm in L.A. also and saw military helicopters fly overhead while on the 5 on my way to school. It was about 10 AM and it looked as if they were heading towards Downtown. This was this past Wednesday the 19th. They seemed to be following the route of the freeway. I thought it was rather strange but nothing crazy. I saw military helicopters flying in formation about 3 months ago down in Anaheim off the 91. They too were heading westward towards LA. Also, like you, I've traveled up and down the 5 countless times on my way down to SD or Rosarito. There are ALWAYS military helicopters in that area. Camp Pendleton is of course midway between OC and SD. Military helicopters down anywhere in a 50 mile radius of Camp Pendleton is nothing strange. Military helicopters in the city is a little strange but not a for sure sign of SHTF. So I guess what I'm saying is that there's no point in being hysterical. It could or could not be something. Calm down and relax please.

Edit to add date

[edit on 21-5-2010 by conspiracy88]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a military helo just flew over my house hauling ass towards frisco, probably towards moffet field.

it looked equipted, couldnt tell you what kind but it was big. and rather low.

same as poster above me, hardly ever see them over the city like this, im just below oakland.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by LurkerMan]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
The Chinese, Russians, South American forces, Cuban and Mexican forces are preparing to invade the US soon. The Russians are in Canada, Cuba, and Alaska (airborne unit) and over 2 million UN troops are already inside the US and have been for some time. They will also used former felons, trained by Blackwater, hired temporarily by private security firms until martial law is declared. The US has in fact been divided into 10 regions with five states per region, and one governor and UN RA per region. This has been set up since Nixon signed Executive Order 11647 in 1972 and taken up by "FEMA Transition 2009" disaster control manuel, Page 24. We have been had and lied to since day one. Literally all presidents, except for the assassinated presidents, have been traitors to this country that makes Jane Fonda a girlscout and pale in comparison. Historical research proves out. ALL. the worse was Wilson, FDR (evil), Carter, Reagan (cowboy), Bush, Bush Jr. LBJ, Clinton (never balanced the budge he lied), and of course Obama. All are part of this Masonic, Jesuit, Zionist, and 13 Illuminati family conspiracy. EVIDENCE is irrefutable and its a shame but we have been scammed.

Baloney.

I saw all those movies, too. "Red Dawn" in the 80's had the Russian/Cuban invasion scenario, another one I can't recall the name of in the late 70's had the 'Russian Airborne' troops invading AK, etc. etc...

2 million UN troops in the US? Nah. Most I've been able to confirm are 6 separate battalions, exclusive of the US troops that can technically be detailed to a UN mission. Hard to hide 2 million uniformed troops, and all their equipment, and so on and so on... and a measly 6 battalions would be eaten alive. Without salt.

Felon gangstas trained by Blackwater? HAHAHAHAHA! First, 'Blackwater trained' doesn't even come up to par with Blackwater 'soldiers', and second, real live mercs eat Blackwater mercs lunches for them, and kick the barstools out from under them just for fun. Felon gangstas trained by Blackwater wouldn't even be good for target practice. Not enough of a challenge.

Nah, that post didn't scare me at all. Try again.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

There's plenty of reason, depending on the volume of oil up wind of populated areas.

This stuff will really jack you up: Benzene.

Or, evacuation could simply be a CYA move on the government's part. I mean, when you continually repeat "its not that bad", you can't keep your secret very well when the masses see an ocean of crude coming at them.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Not sure if it means anything..In my town there's a factory that paints Hummers for the military. Everyone was laid off a few months ago. Two weeks ago they hired back, and have ad's needing help..seems they got new military contracts to paint more Hummers..

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2grlNames.
reply to post by cbianchi513

the only reason why the convoy caught my eye was because of how large it was. my town has a reserves base and a nat. guard base.
its really nothing for me to see 1 or 2 hummers or cargo trucks driving around here and there, but a full convoy did seem a little out of place.

and the guy said there was a drill in PA on that weekend. a "drill" could essentially mean anything. it could be a "tell them its a drill" sort of thing. i will become suspicious if this continues into the coming weeks, especially if we all hear more in different states/areas ex.

Be prepared to get suspicious, then. Guard and Reserve drills go on all summer long, in various places and staggered over time. It's been that way as long as I can recall, all the way back into the mid 70's when I first became aware of them. Units generally drill a weekend every month, and a couple weeks or so over the summer sometime.

Nah, I still ain't skeert.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wayne60
It may be something simple like for the oil spill. It looks like the Governor of Louisiana requested up to 6,000 national guard to assist. I can't vouch for the source but the letters appear to be authentic. Source

I was thinking that too. Oil has started to really get bad on local Louisiana beaches. Just finished watching the evening news, and looks like they've actually started closing beaches today. It looks really nasty. Thick brown goo all over. Dead wildlife. So, so sad. God Bless us Everyone

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by tgambill
The Chinese, Russians, South American forces, Cuban and Mexican forces are preparing to invade the US soon. The Russians are in Canada, Cuba, and Alaska (airborne unit) and over 2 million UN troops are already inside the US and have been for some time. They will also used former felons, trained by Blackwater, hired temporarily by private security firms until martial law is declared. The US has in fact been divided into 10 regions with five states per region, and one governor and UN RA per region. This has been set up since Nixon signed Executive Order 11647 in 1972 and taken up by "FEMA Transition 2009" disaster control manuel, Page 24. We have been had and lied to since day one. Literally all presidents, except for the assassinated presidents, have been traitors to this country that makes Jane Fonda a girlscout and pale in comparison. Historical research proves out. ALL. the worse was Wilson, FDR (evil), Carter, Reagan (cowboy), Bush, Bush Jr. LBJ, Clinton (never balanced the budge he lied), and of course Obama. All are part of this Masonic, Jesuit, Zionist, and 13 Illuminati family conspiracy. EVIDENCE is irrefutable and its a shame but we have been scammed.

Baloney.

I saw all those movies, too. "Red Dawn" in the 80's had the Russian/Cuban invasion scenario, another one I can't recall the name of in the late 70's had the 'Russian Airborne' troops invading AK, etc. etc...

2 million UN troops in the US? Nah. Most I've been able to confirm are 6 separate battalions, exclusive of the US troops that can technically be detailed to a UN mission. Hard to hide 2 million uniformed troops, and all their equipment, and so on and so on... and a measly 6 battalions would be eaten alive. Without salt.

Felon gangstas trained by Blackwater? HAHAHAHAHA! First, 'Blackwater trained' doesn't even come up to par with Blackwater 'soldiers', and second, real live mercs eat Blackwater mercs lunches for them, and kick the barstools out from under them just for fun. Felon gangstas trained by Blackwater wouldn't even be good for target practice. Not enough of a challenge.

Nah, that post didn't scare me at all. Try again.

i just want to add since i am a PSD operator that "mercs" dont really exist in the sense you are referring too. security contractors come from all walks of life. but you will never in a million years find a felon trained by any company with any kind of cred. its illegal and would put the company in a spotlight it doesnt want. felons cannot leave the country, felons cannot own guns. and no contracting company would ever hire you if you had any kind of felony exponged or not. much less train you. blackwater is no different then any other security contracting firm. (triple canopy, sabre security, dyn, aegis so on.. ) your term "blackwater mercs" is just nonsense. the same guys that worked for black water work for all the other companies too. depends on what kind of contract you want and the terms you want to agree with. blackwater hires ex navel seals, rangers, regular infantrymen, cops.. ect. and you say that "real mercs" would kick the chair from under them? their are no "real mercs" all contractors have a mutual respect for one another and have to work the same jobs. when you are protecting a princible it doesnt matter who did what or who is tougher then who.. you just do your job. the term "mercs" died with executive outcomes. their are no more companies that operate in that manner. its all done legit and legal. PSD operators protect nouns.. mercs are armies hired by a nation to do army type stuff. like overthrow another nation. even CIA operators who "overthrow gurilla forces" are hired per contract and usually just train the local military or militia. just thought you should know. please stop slamming us PSD operators by using the term "merc". do a little homework. life isnt a videogame

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
With the current international affairs occurring, I, as the Commander-In-Chief would most definitely want to pull the GET UP AND GO! switch as a drill in my country just to see WHO I got left here and WHAT resources are available, WHAT timeframe I can mobilize my troops and resources and are we capable of accomplishing the task of protecting my country while I have (2) wars going on!

People! REMEMBER THIS! There are OVER 23 MILLION Military Veterans in the United States.

If each Veteran were armed with a potato gun they/we would overwhelm whatever chaos comes our way.

Also realize that the United States Marine Corps will NOT turn on it's people and I seriously doubt that National Guard Reservists would want to turn on Marines.

Calm down and spend your time researching the leads you get and investigate the root causes and apply fundamental logic to what you are reading into your information.

Seriously? All along, most people are aware how jacked-up our media is and the weight of truth in many stories produced. We also have established that the media tends to sensationalize the most modest of issues as to go for that big scoop and awards in journalism. Can you actually say that you fully TRUST the media you have been getting in this country? Do you actually believe that the level of intel that you are getting is valid?

Like I always tell folks... Don't pay so much attention to what is in the headline news, rather do an about face and see what is NOT BEING REPORTED! THAT, my friends, is logic enforced by personal experience.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DONNYxMC

I'll accept that slapdown with nary a whimper, bro.

2nd line (I don't get to type THAT much!)

Edit to add: You may have noticed I was more or less scoffing at the idea that Blackwater was training 'felon gangstas' as operators, but you're right, there are those around who live in their own little world, and pretty much make it up as they go along.

I still ain't skeert at the prospect of 'Blackwater trained felon gangstas', and don't expect I ever will be.

Oh darn... I hope that wasn't a whimper!

[edit on 2010/5/21 by nenothtu]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I first read this thread this morning before work as I check this site and the weather everyday before leaving for work. I rarely ever post and really thought that all the call ups by national guard troops was in direct relation to the oil spill. However around 9am this morning in Port Arthur, Texas where I work 6 Apaches flew low overhead heading east. Which is in fact the direction of the oil spill of course. However the first thought that came to mind was wtf would a apache attack chopper be able to do to aid in the oil spill? Now honestly I have seen apaches fly overhead before in the area, very rarely but I have seen them but never more than 2 and today six was flying in formation due east. Every time before they was either going NE or SW and these was definently going East.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
if this is a real mobilisation, which makes sense in terms of a drill, its related to the forced collapse of the markets, a financial border redifine of the global markets.

1. by october the DOW will crash
2. angela mercel is behind the eurozone collapse and is purposeful, germany is the model for the eurozone and now they want out, but to bail out is not germanys way, they influence the eurozone markets like putty in your hand, they will towards 2011 injure the eurozone so badly, that a devolution of the EU is the only answer, instead.
3.the eurozone will not exist in 2012, incoming border alignment will commence to those hardest hit.
4.the dollar is not safe, the east want out of the dollar, gold is the currency of choice, but the west is buying and selling gold on IOU's as the demand is higher than circulation.
5.look out for a surge in false flag events, the fuel behind the outside reaction,the excuse to manipulate radical change with public support.

so what would this do in a forced collapse?
1. banks will collapse, where does your wages get deposited?
2. who taxes you? taxes is the only way to recover, ontop of the existing sovreign debt = poverty of the middle, extreme defense of the working class.
3. who does your employer bank with? no bank means gone profits = unemployment
4. severe sovreign debt, unemployment and little or no banking means = no benifits to support you
5. above = civil unrest in the eurozone, usa, australia, far east
6. above = marshall law and emergency governance
7. above = border movement restriction

the UN climate/IMF meeting in denmark was to construct emergency instructions when the eurozone devolutes, to create a buffer fund, to slow the momentum so targets are meet in the mean time.

when something like this happens, the scifi books start telling the truth, i.e a very very vunerable eurozone(s) countries look to not just alliance but soverreign alliance, power in size and numbers, to ward the ememy from invasion.

what does this equal = new currency and UK as part of the US, why ? we have a financial alliance to the US but at the same time 80% of all investments are within the eurozone, they will be gone,whats more i think we'll be betterr off and the offer will be welcomed when the time is right, were brothers right?

with massive debt, lost EU investment, multiplied GDP thats already 11.2%, higher than greece. a co-gov in the UK thats likely to fail in the wake of whats ahead, were gonna need help, alliance and sovereign bonding.

ultimately this equals a mass land grab of potential asset countries unable to defend themselfs.

its not the end, but a new beginning, but not the way we all thought it would work out,but is this all really such a bad thing, you ask yourself?

most of eurozone was built of boom money, debt in other words, on the promise that unified investments without borders would be the answer, its not working so naturally you turn to the other possiblities,options etc.

look at the gold ads on TV, the middle east opening gold ATM's, we're selling and there trading it as currency, why cos the west's markets are built on gold and other commodities.

if the paper currencies fail, who's left banking? think about it. the only answer is a controlled collapse of the markets, this will devalue gold massively, placing currency as the beast again, why cos a collapse means no-one can afford to buy nor sell gold, its a bit like house prices being high, but no-ones buying, the house prices crash and its becomes a buyers market, but this hits the banks into default,they clamp, check mate. the same with gold.

its gonna be arocky 2 years ahead.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

my "addition" (even though im horrible at math) was mainly directed at the post you responded too. with some attention given to your post as well. I understood that you poked fun at the fact that the poster your responded to would assume blackwater (Xe services) would train a felon. anyone with google would know better then that. but its the term "merc" that gets me. us contractors are just making a living like anyone else. except our job description requires us to give up our lives in order to save the princible. which in most cases is some rich guy that is more worried about his mistresses and money. People tend to think we just run around with no order shooting who ever and doing what we want. Most of us want to make a difference. Save the lives of those who change countries and help make a difference. we can only shoot back. and in some cases we cant even do that. Some guys do get through that just want to be cowboys.. but like i said. blackwater does hire navey seals. its also not easy at all to get hired by a PSC. you have to get clearance. qualify. have suffecient background and training. a two week course at blackwater wouldnt get you a desk job in afgan. anyways.. back to the point of the original poster. My guess is that the mobilazation is for a natural disaster response. the marines in alabama are headed to iraq. same for the guys in MN. but the others will most likely be on the gulf coast. no need for panic...

and thank you for not taking offense to my reply.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join