It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning: Real Threat: Post Glacial Rebound.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
This Glacial Rebound, together with Plate Tectonics, was new science when I was a student in the 1970's. It is now common knowledge and fully accepted scientifically. However, it all raises some profound questions. Assuming that the Earth is a solid to the core mass of atomic matter then it logically follows that in order for the Earth, as such a solid sphere of mass, to be growing in diameter, there would have to be an influx of fresh material from space. Well, there are the occasional meteor, or even occasional asteroid even, but these are not sufficient to explain Plate Tectonics. It is my opinion that Plate Tectonics and Glacial Rebound are proof that the Earth, as a planet, is a hollow sphere, with a crustal thickness of no more than 30 to 40 kilometres. So that, in fact, the planet Earth is a fragile bubble, that could easilly burst. In fact, all stars and planets are such fragile hollow sphere. Gravity is not scientifically understood, and it is something radically different than which most people are thinking it to be. Amazing as it might be to the general population, nevertheless it is a scientific fact that the Earth is not held together by gravity. The Earth is in fact held together by the magnetic force between atoms. Gravity militates in a downwards vertical polarity, whilst magnetism between atoms, militates in a horizontal polarization, holding the atoms together into crystaline structures. These forces work in a complimentary manner such that all planets and stars are hollow. So this begs the question, what are volcanos ? Well in my "hollow plants theory" the volcano are driven by electric tensions in that fragile crust. What is it making stars shine ? Electric "phase modulation" forces that build up as a consequence of the Cosmic Ray energy, which is also the force that creates gravity and magnetism. According to all the ancient religions, including the Roman Catholic Church, it was common doctrine that the Earth is a hollow sphere. The Hindu religion teaches that the Gods live in the Underworld hollow Earth inside. In the time of Sir Issac Newton, author of Kinetics Theory, it was common to understand that the Earth is a hollow sphere. It was during the 19th Century that "science", ignoring past wisdom, chosen to adopt the idea that the Earth is a solid sphere. Thus they thought to explain volcanic activity. However, there are alternative theory, that can account for volcanism. In my opinion it is beyond all shadow of doubt that the Earth and all planets and all stars, including our own Sun, are hollow spheres. The following video is a lecture given by the author of a book called "Hollow Planets" Jan Lampreckt of South Africa. After hearing his lecture you will begin to realise that indeed the Earth is hollow.

Google Video Link

[edit on 17/5/2010 by CAELENIUM]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by CAELENIUM
This Glacial Rebound together with Plate Tectonics was new science when I was a student. It is now common knowledge and fully accepted scientifically. However it all raises some profound questions. Assuming that the Earth is a solid to the core mass of atomic matter then it logically follows that order for the Earth as such a solid sphere of mass to be growing in diameter there would have to be an influx of fresh material from space. Well there are the occassional meteor or even occassional asteroid even but these are not sufficient to explain Plate Tectonics. It is my opinion that Plate Tectonics and Glacial Rebound are proof that the Earth as a planet is a hollow sphere with a crustal thickness of no more than 30 kilometres. So that in fact the planet Earth is a fragile bubble that could easilly burst. In fact all stars and planets are such fragile hollow sphere. Gravity is not understood and is something radically different than which most people are thinking it to be. The Earth is not held together by gravity. The Earth is in fact held together by the magnetic force between atoms. Gravity militates in a downwards vertical polarity whilst magnetism between atoms militates in a horizontal polarization holding the atoms together into crystaline structures. These forces work such that planets and stars are hollow. So this begs the question what are volcano ? Well in my hollow plants theory the volcano are driven by electric tensions in that fragile crust. What is it making stars shine ? Electric forces that build up as a consequence of the Cosmic Ray energy which is also the force that creates gravity and magnetism.

Ummmm...I am currently taking Astronomy at Devry and ummm either pretty much EVERYTHING you said is COMPLETELY whacked or out there, or all of my curriculum is a total lie :-/ What is making stars shine? Are you serious or just messin lol

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Ummmm...I am currently taking Astronomy at Devry and ummm either pretty much EVERYTHING you said is COMPLETELY whacked or out there, or all of my curriculum is a total lie :-/ What is making stars shine? Are you serious or just messin lol

They believe this and they believe that. But the data is teaching us differently. The data must dictate the paradigm; not the paradigm dictate the data. Sadly this world is being lied to. Lied to by those who murdered people in their millions. Again they will murder people in their millions. Except ofcourse if you can see through their lies and thus throw off the slavery that they are imposing on you. To those "gods of the underworld" who live in the infernal underworld nightmare of Hell we on the "surface" are percieved as being "serfdom". Serf is Olde English and means slave. Buddhist will tell you that he who lives in the "Agharta" underworld is the "King of the World". Is this the Jewish LORD refered to in the Bible ? What are these DUMB Deep Underground Military Bases ? Exodus 15:3 "The LORD is a man-of-war. The LORD is his name". Instead of worrying about invasion from outerspace we might do ourselves a favour by looking at the dangers coming from under our own feet. Hell is a real domain. It has physical reality.

Another example as regard to the degree to which you are being lied to is in the area of Cosmology. They are making great efforts to have you adopt "Big Bang Theory". This despite the fact that it has no real science to back it up. Real science teaches "Steady State Theory". If you are serious about knowing the truth then you will have to do as Albert Einstien said to his students "forget everything they taught you at school". Indeed the truth is stranger than fiction.

Stars are just like electric lights. Modulated in exactly the same way as the electric lights in your living room. Only more gigantic. You might like to do a simple experiment. Take a pair of binoculars. Go out into the night. Look at the brightest stars with the binoculars. You will notice that as you hold the binoculars you're hold is insecure. Thus the stars move about in the field of view. Notice that the stars are actually "flickering" several times a second. On. off. On off. Similar as do street lights as you drive along at night. On. off. On. off. Several times a second. This is electrically called "phase modulation". Notice that I am not talking about the "twinkle". Twinkle is simply the atmosphere causing disturbance to the light from the star by refraction. The "flicker" is a "phase modulation" phenomenon and is clear proof that stars, being hollow spheres of gas, are behaving in a manner which all electric curcuit designers know as "phase modulation". Although your brain ignors it, nevertheless there are methods that can prove that the Sun is having a "phase modulation" frequency of five strobes per second. On. Off. On. Off. The stars are being "phase modulated" by the very same flux of energy as creates magnetism and gravity, Cosmic Ray energy, travelling at greater than the speed of light and beyond all the way to Absolute Velocity. These flux of energy travelling on all vectors imaginable are actually "hyperspace universes". It is the interaction between such "hyperspace" universes" ad infinitum, that create the explosions called "super nova". Stars and planets and even the centre of galaxy [black hole] can explode as "super nova" at any time through out their eternal existance. Read about STEADY STATE COSMOLOGY and you will learn. Take into account the Quantum Entanglement too. These are not mechanical physical encounters. These are magnetic and gravitic resonance "phase modulation" [harmonic resonance] phenomenon. Nuclear physics "quantum mechanics" is a heap of good for nothing, because they are only dealing with things that are mathematize able and measure able. Mathematics cannot measure and quantify the Infinite and the Eternal things that are pertaining to the Absolute. They totally ignore the holograhic nature of the Universe. They are always leaving God out of the equation. There is a book I advise that you read "THE HOLOGRAHIC UNIVERSE" by Michael Talbot published by Harper Collins 1991. ISBN 0-586-09171-8.

I would not try arguing [discussion] with your college or university teachers, because they will only have you thrown out of the system. Learn what they teach, pass the examinations, then later, after graduation, start looking outside of the box. That is exactly what I have been doing.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

I agree that this is a far-fetched theory. Most of all because the weight of the ice that is now water is now spread around the oceans so it doesnt cause nearly as much pressure that it did when it was ice and on land. Besides the postglacial adjustment is a relatively slow process, so if it was to go the other way in this case i figure it would be even slower.

Here's one link of postglacial adjustment in Fennoscandia (where i live)

www.agu.org...

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
What I gather, is that the Magma flows underground, deep down in the Earth.
When the Ice Mass was / is on land then melts and goes out to the Oceans, the weight of that water push the seafloor down and clamp down on the magma 'tubes' and that magma then get 'derailed' and pushed towards volcanos and/or pops up where it needs to release the pressure.

In the first Vid in my Op. from January, he say : The Oilrigs around the world is in danger, because of the Pumped up Oil..

I Dont quite understand the tie between Salt,Oil and freshwater,but I got it like this : The freshwater gets mixed with oil/Salt? in a way for the Earth to correct the Salt content in the Oceans, but the Oil isnt there, Well, I dont know !!

Ive seen alot of this guys Vids, and he seems to predict alot of quakes and volcanos and economy.

In one vid he points out : Iceland= economy gone before the Volcano activity, and the same happend in Greece, let us see if there will pop up some Volcanic activity there.....

I am on the fence waitng to see if he is right about other contries now..

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revenaut
reply to post by warpcrafter

I agree that this is a far-fetched theory. Most of all because the weight of the ice that is now water is now spread around the oceans so it doesnt cause nearly as much pressure that it did when it was ice and on land. Besides the postglacial adjustment is a relatively slow process, so if it was to go the other way in this case i figure it would be even slower.
Here's one link of postglacial adjustment in Fennoscandia (where i live)
www.agu.org...

What numb skull jibberish are you talking ? Ice floats in liquid water so is actually measurably lighter in weight than is liquid water. Liquid water is every bit as heavy as is solid water. Thus no one in the geological profession doubts the fact that Ice Sheets are pressing down on the earths crust depressing it. Glacial depression like as the Great Lakes and the Hudson Bay for example. These area since 1000 years are now ice free and thus are under going "isostatic readjustment" or as some are calling it "Glacial Rebound". These are not in doubt. Are accepted science. What the author of this thread is saying about the weight of the liquid oceans pressing down on the crust of the Earth is a very valid scientific observation and is highly worthy of respect. Liquid water is heavier than solid water. The oceans and seas are infact sitting in their own foot print so to speak. A very deep foot print. The presence of the oceans is holding up the continents. It is a balancing act. Balance of weights. If you think water is light then I advise that you think again. Do this experiment. Take two identical bucket. Fill bucket A with water. Fill bucket B with stones. Compare the two. Which is heavier ? I think that you will agree that they weigh about the same. Since the end of the last Ice Age a considerable amount of Ice is now water in the oceans. That weight has shifted from where it used to be to where it is now. The Flood of Noah was a real event of global proportion as all that Ice by melting shifted away from the continents to the oceans where it is now. In my opinion the author of this thread is entirely correct in his evaluation of the situation. Liquid water is every bit as heavy as is solid water. You're simply not living in the reality if you hold to the idea that geological changes take millions of years to gradually unfold. The data indicates that the changes are fast and sudden and cataclysmic. "Gradualism" went out of fashion a long time ago. I advise that you read the following book by Professor Jostrum of Sweden "SUBDUE THE EARTH". As you will discover from Professor Jostrum, during Ice Ages sea level can be as low as six kilometres lower than it is today.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I was thinking, and I'm not that well read on the subject, but if the universe is expanding and the total mass of the universe is still the same then maybe, just like there is atmospheric pressure and water pressure in the ocean then there could be universal pressure of space. So just like if a balloon grows when the outside pressure decreases then maybe because the universe is expanding the "universe" pressure is decreasing causing all things in the universe, like planets to expand like the balloon does. The mass remains the same but because of less pressure on the outside the growth in volume. What do you think?

[edit on 17-5-2010 by Ezzedeen]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by AaronTheSpeaker

I saw that too. And why all the Hebrew writing on his garment?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Wow, very interesting theory. Chem-trails could actually be saving us from radiation high up in the atmosphere. It would make sense when you think about it, there have been so many nucleus tests done on this planet in the last 100 years. It would also explain why so many politicians and military officials have been pushing global warming, to cover up the fact that their own stupidity of detonating nuclear weapons is what has caused the melting of the glaciers.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ezzedeen
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I was thinking, and I'm not that well read on the subject, but if the universe is expanding and the total mass of the universe is still the same then maybe, just like there is atmospheric pressure and water pressure in the ocean then there could be universal pressure of space. So just like if a balloon grows when the outside pressure decreases then maybe because the universe is expanding the "universe" pressure is decreasing causing all things in the universe, like planets to expand like the balloon does. The mass remains the same but because of less pressure on the outside the growth in volume. What do you think?

You pre-suppose that the Universe is expanding. What proof do you have of this pre-supposition ? I suggest to you that there is no such a thing as an "expanding universe". I suggest to you that there is not one shred of substantial evidence to back up the "expanding universe theory". You see it all revolves around how we interpret the "red shift phenomenon". Indeed there is a red shift phenomenon, but it need not mean that the universe is expanding. The expanding universe theory pre-supposes that space has zero impedance on matter and energy passing through it. It pre-supposes that space is a hyper-conductive medium having zero electrical impedance. This is obsurd. Obviously space has a measurable amount of electrical impedance [resistance] on energy and matter passing through it. Thus the galaxies are not moving away from us. They are relatively stationary. The red shift is not because the galaxies are moving away from us. The red shift is because the energy coming to us from across the universe is being red shifted, slowed down, absorbed, resisted, by the very conductive "medium of space", Albert Einstien called it the Ether, itself not being hyper-conductive nor even super-conductive. Space has a definite electrical resistance and it is simply this resistance [harmonic resonance impedance] which explains the existance of the red shift phenomenon. The red shift is equal in all directions and the further away you look the more there is of it. Another obsurdity of the expanding universe theory is that it is putting the Earth at the centre of that expansion. Also perhaps the most obsurd thing I have ever come into contact with is the idea that "energy cannot exceed the speed of light".
Please read up into STEADY STATE COSMOLOGY and you will see that big bang theory is not worthy of the paper it is all too often written on. Prof Steven Hawking is a standing, sorry, sitting joke, in the sight of all in the real science community. He is even worse a problem than is a president of the United States of America [obama] who says that "Carbon Dioxide is a toxic poison". CO2 + H2O = CH2 + O3. I advise that instead of reading books it is so much better to cultivate a functional thinking ability.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ezzedeen
reply to post by AaronTheSpeaker

I saw that too. And why all the Hebrew writing on his garment?

Obviously the man is a Jew. All the best thinkers of western science, such as the great Albert Einstien and the nuclear physicist builder of the atom bomb, Oppenheimer, to mention only two, are all Jewish immigrant. Remember you're mothers and fathers are immigrants too. Or are you a Native American ? The Jewish do not like doing menial labour so they opt for interlectual work instead. Does the fact that the man is a Jew upset you ? Does that mean according to you that he is a nut case ? Inferior to you because you have nordic ancestry ? What about your tee shirts being screen printed with words of the Latin Alphabet ?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by seanizle
Wow, very interesting theory. Chem-trails could actually be saving us from radiation high up in the atmosphere. It would make sense when you think about it, there have been so many nucleus tests done on this planet in the last 100 years. It would also explain why so many politicians and military officials have been pushing global warming, to cover up the fact that their own stupidity of detonating nuclear weapons is what has caused the melting of the glaciers.

The reason why the "Global Warming" crap was going around is because the "microencephalitic" brain dead autistic who work as the military want you to allow them to build more nuclear power stations where with which to build more nuclear weapons. No nuclear power stations thus no plutonium. Simple. So they were working to get you thinking that there is no other way but to build more nuclear power plants. In actual fact we know ways to get electricity out of thin air. THOMAS BEARDEN will tell you all about it. I insert his video. We do not need nuclear power. Nor do we need Oil or Gas either. But at least Oil and Gas are natural and actually doing the environment a good. CO2 + H2O = CH2 + O3. When you burn Oil or Gas it is CH2 + O3 = H2O + CO2. Carbon Dioxide is every bit as important as water in that life biology [plant] are the combination of both. You do not see the CO2 because it is invisible but because you see the water you worry about it so much. You should worry about the fact that atmospheric Carbon Dioxide levels are actually far too low. [url=http://www.iceagenow.com]>ICE AGE NOW

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Very interesting, I don't know much about post glacial rebound but I'd like to comment on the big nuclear secret, if traumatic Earth changes aren't enough.

We have screwed up big time. This planet has been contaminated for billions of years to come.

The damage wasn't just done 50 or 60 years ago, it continued. I think the chinese were still detonating nukes in the atmosphere up until the early 90's. The extensive use of DU weapons has dramatically multiplied the damage, the fine particles released when they explode can get into the jet streams. It goes on still.

The DU particles have spread wide, found in glaciers at points all over the world. So yeah, I see the potential there.

Not only that, it's been linked to algae die off and fish populations, Diabetes, cancer of course, perhaps even the decline in amphibians. Who really knows to what extent the damage is.

It may have taken us 4.5 billion years to get here, and we've left our mark for the next 4 billion or more.

The Queen's Death Star

Note to my fellow Australians, please watch the film "Blowin in the Wind". You can find it in the above link.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Okay I am going to put myself out here again and probably be ignored as usual but what I write is not a joke I believe no one pays attention to what I write because there is an Alien knowledge here and most people are not in belief as of yet.

I have no doubt that you will be pleased in my not getting into the Alien side of this so I will just tell you of the things I was shown to observe..... dealing with just this kind of event.

I was shown many volcanoes erupting at the same time but what has me stumped is this.

We would think with the Ring of Fire area and Yellowstone and the likes of the San Adreas Fault that this would be our area of concern but what I was shown was more so in an area that isn't quite known to be dangerous in my eyes.

It startes with two large connected earthquakes the epicenter right offshore of the tip of Brazil all the way out to the Ridge- when that should ever occur I would suggest the entire hump area of Africa to become aware because the largest earthquake in history will cover the entire area of the hump of Africe the Countries being:

Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, part of Libia, Niger small part of Chad, small part of Cameroon,, Nigeria, Mali, Burkina Faso, Benin, Togo, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Senegal, Gambia, Cape Verde,, Mauritania, Mali, and Western Sahara out toward the Ridge.

There "may" be weeks (a month to 6 weeks approx) between these two events to prepare Africa.... what will give the indication that it is going to happen is the hugh P-WAVE just before.

The Beings are here to help eleviate a total extinction event time frame has already begun to March 17, 2046 the New Beginning.

Time will tell the next 36 years will be a ride.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by observe50]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by seanizle

I might agree with you, it would also explain Why they cant talk about it, because that would make them admit that 'they' did this, and it is not natural..

Those greedy Bastardos...

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

What are you talking about ? Where can I find this info ? What have you seen ? Will you tell me ? Direct me to a link ? Please ? You can U2U me about it.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas

During the ice age massive amounts of land were above sea level.
After the melting started it stabilized until recently according to this theory. That's why we never saw anything that could link to this.

What I understand from a massive ice sheet on land is that the weight of it pushes the landmass in to the Earth.When it's gone the Earth moves up again very slowly.I can imagine stress also caused a higher ocean floor, it should sink when the land goes up and when there is more water pushing it down. This means there would be 2 catalysts making the ocean floor sink.

I don't think this is such a weird theory at all actually.
But with an expanding Earth I would think that there would be less weight pushing down because of a bigger capacity that would disperse the weight more.

But I'm just thinking out loud here.

Your comments echo a theory exposed by Graham Hancock in "Fingerprints of the Gods". As I recall, the theory is supported by the large amount of volcanic and earthquake activity that followed the last ice age. The melting of large glacial ice sheets released point stress on the earth's crust causing a corresponding rebound. This inturn caused a ripple effect across all tectonic plates throughout the world. My understanding was the seismic activity is not caused by the increased water volume but by the loss of glacial ice sheets.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by Jrags]

[edit on 17-5-2010 by Jrags]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

Wow, you obviously know everything! Why don't we just turn off ATS and all just link to you for the answers. Oh guru CAELENIUM, upon which mountain in the not-so-great britain do you sit upon so that we may come to beg of you for the answers to our questions?

[edit on 17-5-2010 by Ezzedeen]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

After reading your first post in this thread I couldn't be troubled to read further.

We know the earth is not hollow by measuring seismic waves from one end of the planet to the other.

In fact, this thread contains a fair bit of pseudoscience.

Deny ignorance and embrace empirical research.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join