It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question on an unknown symbol

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

Hmmm... and not your everyday McGruff Safe House sign for children to run to when in danger, is it? Yellow triangles, anyone? I'm wondering if it's actually some type of universal symbol. If it is... then it's meaning should be out there somewhere. I'm off to do more research. I'm intrigued.

[edit on 17/5/2010 by Hedera Helix]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I must say, this is throwing me for a loop. I have been searching every way I can think and can not come up with a 100% recreation. I can find meaning of different parts such as the white diamond can mean poision, or a marker, the circle is the sun etc. I just can't tie it together.

I wish more people would get involved so we can put this to rest. I am going crazy.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Are these commercial or residential properties?
The sign must have a phone number, just call them up and ask.

Maybe it's a symbol used to disclose possible foundation issues?
Maybe it's some type of real estate yin yang symbol?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout11cav
I wish more people would get involved so we can put this to rest. I am going crazy.

Yeah...me too. I'm about to give up. I figure if ATS members can't come up with anything, no one can.

Just to answer some questions. These properties are residential. Actually, permanent property in a "vacation" trailer park. Being part of the management there, I know the signs were placed by the owners and not the community board or management. There is some link between the owners in that, they know each other or are friends at some level. But again...since the signs could mean something "we" aren't supposed to know...I don't want to embarrass anyone or look stupid.

Maybe its just time to give up. I don't know. But with my personality, this will probably bug me to the grave

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by WeAreAWAKE

I was thinking it might be the logo of a security company, but since you aren't willing to give us city/state, it's a LOT tougher to google to see if I'm right. (image search on dot, circle, diamond, security sign hasn't produced anything useful, but something like "security company, Boulder, CO, logo" might...

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
reply to post by WeAreAWAKE

I was thinking it might be the logo of a security company, but since you aren't willing to give us city/state, it's a LOT tougher to google to see if I'm right.

I can tell you it is in PA, but I hope you understand why I don't want to say much more. I would think though, that a security system/company would make their sign more obvious. You know, like PROTECTED BY BULLDOG SECURITY...GET THE F!@# AWAY! (ha-ha) The sign alone probably scares off more criminals than the system/service. But...it could be anything I guess.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
When i looked through google it is a secret organization either with some kind of religion. ill go back and see if i can find the exact link. after i seen this post i went to bed and found it the next day but the laptop died so will find and repost the pics and everything.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Don't ask, but...here is an actual picture of the sign. Lets see if this helps identify it.

Good luck!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join