It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iceland starts to deal with the banksters...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
If this bankers are guilty and really purposely helped caused the collapse in order to pocket big profits they should go to prison. We need to prosecute world wide. Not just a few should be sacrificed.

will this accomplish something. Yes. We might be able to get some of the money back and deter anyone else from trying these scams. Does locking up a bank robber accomplish anything?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
You might want to add the Isle of Man to the list !

The IOM bank would not let me have my own money in cash last week, point blank refused and gave some BS about laurdering money which they have to report and that fine with me but they should still had given me my own money and it's not like it was all that much.

if the isle of man goes bang then it won't be the first time so i've moved all my money off the island.

These banksters need hanging up along with all the politicians they have bribed.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LieBuster

Do you live in Iceland LieBuster?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Well good for the Icelanders, it's a start! They have my respect for at least trying to stand up to these thugs! These are just the small fish though whom the real powers will let take the fall and then try and punish Iceland.

You haven't seen anything yet! All the world economies are teetering on the edge of the cliff. The banksters are just are just trying to squeeze every last drop of blood out thier victims before they let it all crash for good.

That's why I say lets pull it down now pull every penny you have out of every investment, retirement funds, mutual fund, Stocks, Futures, etc. and put it into food, water, shelter, guns & ammo, and gold and silver in that order! I am sick of this mess lets bring it down so we can start rebuilding. Lets stop playing thier evil game. If you don't all those so called investments will evaporate eventually and you will have nothing.

If you think otherwise then you haven't studied fiat currency systems and are buying the BS of Keynesian economics. And you are betting against the undisputed math of fiat currency systems which is built in to fail as they have everytime in history. mises.org...

[edit on 15-5-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by order in chaos

Looking forward to seeing the gallows built...

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Good for Iceland!

Here in the US Obama makes the banksters Treasury Secretary instead of throwing them in the slammer, where they belong.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by order in chaos

now if only USA would do the same from the small Bankers to the Brokers the real Crimesters! the Federal Reserve Bank from all the non violent crimes that leads to violent crimes The Bankers are the Men behind the Curtain
Bankers Love War! its a Fundraiser for them ! just ask a Member of a Rothschild !

a Big Plus for

Iceland

! it looks like Country's are Waking up ! for what is right and to Expose the truth ! Poland for one Seeing the Valuable Polish Politicians (President) where Assassinated from a plane Crash and executed the remaining survivors from what was shown in the Video from many threads on this Site Proves it and the one that Filmed the Aftermath of the Crash was Murdered Himself in a Hospital from a Previous Attempted Murder !

as those 2 country's right now are Not Going Along The Elite N.W.O. Program ...

[edit on 15-5-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ciphor
Plenty of people with integrity. Now you show me one with integrity and the power to effect real change?

You can have people willing to play baseball all you want. But if you have no bats balls and a field to play on.. well, you are quite the worthless baseball player now aren't you?

[edit on 15-5-2010 by Ciphor]

Exactly! The ones with integrity are the ones trying to make a living.

The people who work directly with the PTB have zero integrity and will go out of their way to make sure you fail and they suceed. Yes some people are above the law and it will remain that way till people get pissed enough to do something about it!

A few thousand turning up to protest simply won't cut it.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to
Great news from Iceland and I remember many posters bagging the locals for their stance against the Goverment and Bankers.

Problem is it will not happen in countries where the Goverment is "IN" with the bankers.
post by virgom129

You mean "IN BED" with the banksters.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Glad someone has started taking action... other might too

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Good response. I would suggest another option; they share gallow.
And how about indicting their accomplices; all the Congressmen and the Kenyan pretending to be President? They bribe those politicos to legalize their counterfeiting.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by notsoperfect

LOL, well they dont just do it in bed...
Ask Clinton

top topics

<< 1   >>

join