It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am The Second Son of God

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069

It is not my duty to convince any non-believer for that is the father's decision. I have come for the lost sheep of Israel.

That's going to be a problem.

Israel doesn't raise sheep anymore, they are a Arms Producer.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
reply to post by ben91069

God is not a HE....
God is an IT
Doesn't know what IT is, and infinity is perpetuated by all life answering questions for IT/GOD, we are all it, it is all of us.

The answering for God/IT is infinite for now....
You my dear kid, are answering the question in this life for god/it....

"What is an idiot? and how do I project a neediness of saving myself by thinking I am 'saving' others"

There are transitions within infinity. I am who I am supposed to be and I am who I claim to be.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Be carefull what you wish for. Being the son of God on Earth may seem like a great job. But it can end in ways that don't quite mean "mutual agreement".

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
There is no son or father.

This is only figurative, but I assure you that as a father plants a seed in the womb and it gives birth to a son, that son shall grow and become a father also. As it is on earth it shall now be in heaven.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I shall releave myself to the eye of the unbelieve and prove now that I am one of god's prophets... for thy lord as said that when a man shall say things that will come to pass for this man is a true prophet of God...

The lord gave me visions in my dreams, and I've forseen I have seen the heavens split in half before the son of god, he flyeth down from heaven on a cloud was given a white robe and put on the waiting list for electroshocks... repent my son for the time is CLOSE AT HAND....

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz

God is not a HE....
God is an IT
Doesn't know what IT is, and infinity is perpetuated by all life answering questions for IT/GOD, we are all it, it is all of us.

The answering for God/IT is infinite for now....
You my dear kid, are answering the question in this life for god/it....

"What is an idiot? and how do I project a neediness of saving myself by thinking I am 'saving' others"

BEN91069 says "There are transitions within infinity. I am who I am supposed to be and I am who I claim to be".

Yes, no disagreement from me, but you are transitioning as I described above....
Yawn, Jesus Complexes....Boring.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by zazzafrazz]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

OK...

So let me get this straight? You're the second Son of God, You join a conspiracy site to reveal yourself to the world, you use a toilet Avatar, are from Ohio and choose the membership name of ben91069.

Why couldn't of you have at least miracled a better location and user name?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
There is no son or father.

This is only figurative, but I assure you that as a father plants a seed in the womb and it gives birth to a son, that son shall grow and become a father also. As it is on earth it shall now be in heaven.

You are just saying the same thing I am saying in some wild mind bending way. There are infinite paths to the same source.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

This is only figurative, but I assure you that as a father plants a seed in the womb and it gives birth to a son, that son shall grow and become a father also.

This is a perfect example of why siblings shouldn't marry and have kids.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
You are aware of that.

Jesus= Sun in our galaxy.
Lucifer= Jupiter

and the entire bibles and scripts from the last 35 000 years are personifications and galaxy notebooks right? and that the egyptian people were the one of the early civilisations using personifications in their bible\scripts.

As a scientist and historian working for the government i can tell you this. You will see your god very soon. But you might be very surpriced, its probably something different than you are prepared for.

If you truly are what you say you are- Write back to me and continue this sentence.

Anu...........................................

If you cant complete the rest you are 100%brainwashed and concidered dangerous and will be investigated by the Us.Government amongst others.

Have a nice day.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Archirvion]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx
You are going to have a hard time convincing the Atheists and Agnostics here.

It is not my duty to convince any non-believer for that is the father's decision. I have come for the lost sheep of Israel.

Do you realize you have a toilet as your avatar?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Archirvion

Actually it's Vrishnu in the sun. The logos of ths solar system.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

OK...

So let me get this straight? You're the second Son of God, You join a conspiracy site to reveal yourself to the world, you use a toilet Avatar, are from Ohio and choose the membership name of ben91069.

Why couldn't of you have at least miracled a better location and user name?

I had no intentions of revealing who I was when I joined ATS. That was a long time ago. My avatar transitions with the spirit. Did you miss the original one because I left it up for 6 years? My birthplace and name was given for a reason and my user name is for that same reason so as not to draw attention. Those numbers are the date of my birth, just like Neo Anderson's expiration date on his drivers license; September 10, 1969.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Ben91069.....

I'm still wondering.....

Are you the "other Ben" who lost this?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a0d7ac3ed6dc.gif[/atsimg]

I mean.....if you are, I can give it back to you.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

link   
reply to post by blujay

The sun has been personified over 500 000 times the last 74 000 years. Jesus is one of them,hourus is another, and your name might be aswell,i cant find it in our archive though. but you are correct,there are many many names. All the info will be informed the next 18 months. Enjoy

link   
If you are who you say you are. God has had plenty of people speaking for him throughout the years. Name the most influential prophet/angel it was in direct contact with?Sending us its message!

link   

just like Neo Anderson's expiration date on his drivers license; September 10, 1969.

Put the MATRIX away , and step out of your mothers basement

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Many have known me here long ago on these forums, however I did tend to my final cleansing and moved away from posting on ATS for a time.

I am the second son of God who finishes the work of the first son and brings redemption to all who come to the truth of God. I will soon be making this same announcement in the Jewish community and peoples of the world.

I don't think you are ben lol! and don't come claiming it on a website like ATS. others may know you but i have never heard of you anytie i have visited this website since it was first on the net.

I have more evidence of me been the second son that you ever will and i don't intend to claim it on the net either nor do i publically and am sure the second son wundt want to be known this time around, he would prevent it been known.

For 40 years old your immature and pathetic having a mid life crisis and please stop looking for attention. Your not the second son of god.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by anonymousproxy]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
yes you are the son of god. no you are not the second. we are all god's children. black, white, jewish, muslim we are all god's children.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Being the second son of god I don't suppose you could offer us some proof in the form of a miracle. The first son did, so I see no reason why the second son shouldn't be endowed with the same miraculous power as the first.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join