It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am The Second Son of God

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Isn't mistrust a good thing in this case? Remember all the warnings against false prophets and messiahs?
I thought the bible said when the true Messiah returns, there will be no doubt of who he is.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
Well o glorious one, you may have competition. Tormentations has been posting about how he is Lord of lords and King of kings.

I feel a messiah cage fight coming on.

Tormentations has this guys crazy beat hands down.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson
Then why not wait until that time to start this thread?

When would be a good time for you? or the world for that matter? You see, it makes no difference to the father when the world is prepared or not, because all that has been revealed and is about to be revealed are like a woman in labor. It makes no difference if she wants to give birth or not, she does not have a choice at this time. She will wail and cry and curse her husband, but it is only after the birth that she will come to understand fully the nature of her ordeal.

When you have a serious proposition, I will entertain it, otherwise consider the time to be now that I am revealing myself.

link   
The fact that there IS doubt of who you are seems to me a good indicator.

Sorry, I'm not buying, just looking.

link   
reply to post by ben91069

Your Brother made bread & fish 'o' plenty, could you perhaps make it
Hot Wings & Beer 'o' plenty this time? That would be great!

[edit on 5/14/2010 by UberL33t]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

There will be plenty of time in the future to celebrate the rise of man, for it is God's will and purpose for all to come to the truth and have his cup filled.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I am the commander of an invading alien fleet and i request your bring me to your dealer...NOW!!!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I Am The Second Son of God

If god is the creator of all that there is was or will ever be and I am not female nor god, how is possible that I am not the son of god ?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
well there might be a way we would all believe you man, put on a lead vest and go walk on water

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

God is not a HE....
God is an IT
Doesn't know what IT is, and infinity is perpetuated by all life answering questions for IT/GOD, we are all it, it is all of us.

The answering for God/IT is infinite for now....
You my dear kid, are answering the question in this life for god/it....

"What is an idiot? and how do I project a neediness of saving myself by thinking I am 'saving' others"

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
When you have a serious proposition, I will entertain it, otherwise consider the time to be now that I am revealing myself.

OOOPS!

Never mind.
I thought you wrote: relieving myself

[edit on 14-5-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay

My dear sweet ben91069 ... we are all God. You cannot be the son, the second son or any son because that statement implies there is separation.

And beyond this illusion (our hell) there is no separation.

Good luck with your crusade.

What you don't understand is not everyone is of the birthright. While all things have come from the heavens, they have been given their season to believe or not to believe. You choose to be the sons of the most high or the son of perdition. The choice is yours to make. There is no separation between a son and a father. You speak only of the mind given over to mistrust.

There is no birthright. The time is now, you are correct about that. They have been given this time to evolve and awaken into the realization of their divinity and the oneness of all.

One can choose to remain in the third dimensional realm of duality or one can choose to raise his vibration to the frequency of love/one. The choice is clear.

There is no son or father. There is but one presence in the universe. The levels at which this one chooses to separate and experience the infinite possiblilites, are but vibrational levels of the One.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by blujay]

link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

God is not a HE....

who told you this ?

link   

There will be plenty of time in the future to celebrate the rise of man, for it is God's will and purpose for all to come to the truth and have his cup filled.

Wooo Hoooo Hot Wings & Beer for everyone!!!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Maybe this will shed a little light on Ben's.......mindset.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Ed: to correct link

[edit on 5/14/2010 by ladyinwaiting]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Hi Ben.

You don't mind if I just call you Ben do you ?

If I may ask ? What is it you seek here Ben ? Or are we supposed to find you ?

As I recall, we were made in our fathers image... Could you please explain why we have a brain ? Cause I would say that this gift has to be used. Instead of just believing you on your word. Or am I completely wrong here ?

Look if you are indeed who you say you are I would love to listen to what you have to say. You have got to at least try to make us listen. Will you share somthing of your wisdom ?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I don't understand what is it your going to say? you the son of god? why did you choose ATS to out yourself to the world?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

I am God and I am coming to live with you.

I don't care if he's Kermit the Frog, if he can generate endless Hot Wings & Beer, specifically MGD (if I am allowed the request oh Holy One) then I'll follow

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx
You are going to have a hard time convincing the Atheists and Agnostics here.

It is not my duty to convince any non-believer for that is the father's decision. I have come for the lost sheep of Israel.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Wait? YOU TOO??

Brother, let's meet up

I think you're number 3 though because I popped out of that virgin 10sec before you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join