It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am The Second Son of God

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo

Originally posted by ben91069

Originally posted by Phlynx
You are going to have a hard time convincing the Atheists and Agnostics here.

It is not my duty to convince any non-believer for that is the father's decision. I have come for the lost sheep of Israel.

Do you realize you have a toilet as your avatar?

Yes. Did you recognize that there is now no one sitting on it and that the cycle of the great serpent is fulfilled? What comes out of the body makes one unclean, and when there is no other waste to rid of the body, one rises from the throne and it becomes vacant and desolate.

Sorry for the misappropriate humor, but I did not write any of this script when I originally made the avatar. I am born in the womb until I reveal myself which is why I had no way of knowing why I made the original avatar in the first place.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Archirvion

Archirvion, you wrote:
If you cant complete the rest you are 100%brainwashed and concidered dangerous and will be investigated by the Us.Government amongst others.

[edit on 5/14/2010 by ladyinwaiting]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Zazz.....

You know with miracles & everything like that.....

Do you think he can fix my big toe?

I think it might be a stress fracture.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/34a9d12bdbcc.jpg[/atsimg]

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by ben91069

Ben91069.....

I'm still wondering.....

Are you the "other Ben" who lost this?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a0d7ac3ed6dc.gif[/atsimg]

I mean.....if you are, I can give it back to you.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Which 'other Ben' are you referring to? I am the ravenous wolf.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Do you realize you have a toilet as your avatar?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

OK you've convinced me.
I'll join the Toilet worship Cult.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz

just like Neo Anderson's expiration date on his drivers license; September 10, 1969.

Put the MATRIX away , and step out of your mothers basement

I'm going to post proof for you anyway very soon. I will post a copy of my birth certificate which shows I was born on 9/10/69, AND my actual real name is Benjamin (son of the right hand) and my last name is actually ANDERSON.

The prophets have already spoken of me.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Yes. Did you recognize that there is now no one sitting on it and that the cycle of the great serpent is fulfilled? What comes out of the body makes one unclean, and when there is no other waste to rid of the body, one rises from the throne and it becomes vacant and desolate.

Sorry for the misappropriate humor, but I did not write any of this script when I originally made the avatar. I am born in the womb until I reveal myself which is why I had no way of knowing why I made the original avatar in the first place.

WHAT WISDOM!! WHAT WAY WITH THE WORDS!! HE IS THE SECOND SON OF GOD!

How can we follow, Oh great invisible master of the toilet and the serpent turd?

[edit on 14-5-2010 by RadioKnecht]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Archirvion

I've enjoyed Vrishnu the best. That's why I stick with that one!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Ben91069.....
I'm still wondering.....
Are you the "other Ben" who lost this?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a0d7ac3ed6dc.gif[/atsimg]
I mean.....if you are, I can give it back to you.

Which 'other Ben' are you referring to? I am the ravenous wolf.

Look Ben....

Before we get to that.....

Do you think you can fix my big toe?

I think it might be a stress fracture.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/34a9d12bdbcc.jpg[/atsimg]

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

link   
Well I'll tell you what ...

The OP might not be the son of god but he does have the patience of a saint in light of the abuse he's been getting.

Brushie brushie brushie teh son of god!

link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz

took personal information out

[edit on 14-5-2010 by anonymousproxy]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

When would be a good time for you?

14-5-2010 @ 05:29 PM

or the world for that matter?

Not sure. Should we all get together and confer? How shall the world reach consensus on readiness? I can really only speak for me and anyone giving my express permission to do so. You would be amazed at how far from EVERYONE that number is.

You see, it makes no difference to the father when the world is prepared or not, because all that has been revealed and is about to be revealed are like a woman in labor. It makes no difference if she wants to give birth or not, she does not have a choice at this time. She will wail and cry and curse her husband, but it is only after the birth that she will come to understand fully the nature of her ordeal.

Then what is the holdup? Are you trying to build a following first so it will reach more ears? I suggest you check out AnthraAndromeda and Savvys84. You will learn there is a curve at which point the for mentioned revelations lack of appearance causes a sudden drop off in interest after a short period of enjoying the delusions put forth by the OP. I could dig and find far more examples of this very type of thread and how it will end for you but I am just not into that right now. Old time ATS know exactly what I mean.

When you have a serious proposition, I will entertain it, otherwise consider the time to be now that I am revealing myself.

That is confusing. If the time is now, why do you need me to come back with a serious proposition?

What would be considered a serious proposition? I just want to know what you plan to reveal. You said -

The signs point to me and I shall reveal them to you and ATS and the world in time.
Well, if the time is now as you just claimed, then start spilling or go back and make some sense.
[

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
So in essence you're better than us?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Now that I'm an official member of the Son of god toilet cult I can answer a few question. First off we wear funny hats have a cool handshake and eat lots of pizza pockets.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Now that I'm an official member of the Son of god toilet cult I can answer a few question. First off we wear funny hats have a cool handshake and eat lots of pizza pockets.

LOL

Too good man, 50 stars if I could.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

if you was to come face to face with me personally or anyone for that matter who claimed to be jesus i think they be rather shocked to meet the real son of "god"

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
A question for you Ben - If you are who you say you are and the bible states there is only ONE true god, which religion is the true religion that people are supposed to be following/practising in order to be on the so called right path?

Just curious.....

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

My birthplace and name was given for a reason and my user name is for that same reason so as not to draw attention.

Ummm....just a thought here. Does not starting a thread to anounce yourself as the son of God kind of conflict with picking a name so as to NOT draw attention?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Guys,

I AM the second son of GOD.DO NOT BELIEVE THE OP.

Jesus....!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join