I Am The Second Son of God

page: 3
3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
I doubt if the OP would wash another mans feet, or love and forgive another as they killed him, wishing for their happiness and such like.


I have fulfilled the things my father has asked me to do in completion of his perfect creation. If you doubt my kindness, generosity, or compassion then you should get to know me before you make that claim. The signs point to me and I shall reveal them to you and ATS and the world in time. I too died and was cut off from my people.



WE ALL are therefore part of God and by default the Son/Daughter of God.


Your flesh is spared through the first resurrection of Christ as a son or daughter of material. Your soul, however is only spared through the divine and whom the father wills to remain or not.




posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
If you are the most high then whats my full name?



posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Can I be one of your disciple as well?
call me judas.
9 more to go!

judas just did what he was told!!!



posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
The signs point to me and I shall reveal them to you and ATS and the world in time.


Not sure how long you have been lurking around ATS but every single thread that is an "I am an alien, time traveler, inventor of things that do not exist, god, son of god, etc" they always tell us that the information is COMING. Why the hell don't any of you wait until you have the whole story before announcing yourselves? Just curious.



posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
If you are the most high then whats my full name?






*Snicker*



posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ben91069
 


Yeah? Well I happen to know your Mother really well, and she says get home right now, or get your butt spanked! Sorry, have to feel a little sorry for those brainwashed by their religion, I once met god himself, but he turned out to be just a mental patient. Didn't even bless me either. Get some help, please?



posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ben91069
 


Ben91069.....

Did you lose this?



Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not



posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Well o glorious one, you may have competition. Tormentations has been posting about how he is Lord of lords and King of kings.

I feel a messiah cage fight coming on.



posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Nice to meet you Second son of god. I am the third son of the 188,899,300th son of Uther Pendragon.



posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Now this is the......well never mind.



posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
Well o glorious one, you may have competition. Tormentations has been posting about how he is Lord of lords and King of kings.

I feel a messiah cage fight coming on.


That would be the best ATS debate ever. "I am the son of god vs No I am."

I would so love that.



posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
A reminder, if you will...

This is in The Gray Area



... and subject to the same considerations as the forum Description allows for...


The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.


This forum/venue is as "Free for All" as ATS gets ... PLEASE respond in a civil manner or not at all.

Thank You!





... and Now back to, " » The Gray Area » I Am The Second Son of God » Post Reply"



posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

ETA: Not meaning this in a disrespectful way to the OP ... just something that he ought to investigate.



[edit on 14 May 2010 by schrodingers dog]



posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ben91069
 


My dear sweet ben91069 ... we are all God. You cannot be the son, the second son or any son because that statement implies there is separation.

And beyond this illusion (our hell) there is no separation.

Good luck with your crusade.



posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson
Not sure how long you have been lurking around ATS but every single thread that is an "I am an alien, time traveler, inventor of things that do not exist, god, son of god, etc" they always tell us that the information is COMING. Why the hell don't any of you wait until you have the whole story before announcing yourselves? Just curious.


Because I already know the whole story and you do not. Therefore at some point in time I must reveal my identity when the spirit moves me to do so, which is why I am now coming back on this board to post this thread. The 'story' does not end, but it transitions from one thing to another. The old way is spent and the new way is being born.



posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
Because I already know the whole story and you do not. Therefore at some point in time I must reveal my identity when the spirit moves me to do so, which is why I am now coming back on this board to post this thread. The 'story' does not end, but it transitions from one thing to another. The old way is spent and the new way is being born.


Well I guess it was silly of me to expect a real answer to the actual question I asked. Not because you are divine but because that seems to be an ATS trend.

Let me try this again. If you know the whole story but are not ready to reveal it all, or we are not ready to hear it all, or whatever the reason for not disclosing it is...

Then why not wait until that time to start this thread?



posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ben91069
 


Well, I for one want to thank you for taking the time away from Smiting
and other Godly duties , to write this thread.

Since we are on speaking terms now, Is there any way you can help
the Maple Leafs make the Playoffs soon?

If I u2 my lotto numbers to you, can you throw me a Bone?



posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
reply to post by ben91069
 


My dear sweet ben91069 ... we are all God. You cannot be the son, the second son or any son because that statement implies there is separation.

And beyond this illusion (our hell) there is no separation.

Good luck with your crusade.


What you don't understand is not everyone is of the birthright. While all things have come from the heavens, they have been given their season to believe or not to believe. You choose to be the sons of the most high or the son of perdition. The choice is yours to make. There is no separation between a son and a father. You speak only of the mind given over to mistrust.



posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069

Originally posted by hotpinkurinalmint
If you are the second son of god, could you at least come up with a better screen name?

I hate to sound immodest...but my screen name kicks but over yours!


Rightly so, however I did not come in galloping on a white steed, but I have been raised in humility for 40 years in the desert. The meek shall have their king who will rule with an iron scepter and the foolish will not know how I came to be.


So that humility provided internet access in the desert from back in 2004?




posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
You are going to have a hard time convincing the Atheists and Agnostics here.





new topics
top topics
 
3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join