It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy to flood ATS with ridiculous topics?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

What? How dare you! I love that thread!

Running on ze h20.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

I'm glad to hear you say that.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Let's repeat that for importance!!!

Just DON"T feed any trolls or attention whores.

Peace

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

I once ran on ze H2O to. p) I even got further then 20 passes but then suddenly it got cold all around... I never ever expected that water could feel so cold brr... I was warned. :shk: the ice cracking ( out loud )braking at the first two steps.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

My my you do have a problem don't you.
Help stop youtube madness
www.abovetopsecret.com...
What happened to the no baiting policy?
Funny that thread seen as how you are going after some members for there taste of threads.
ATS as a tool for propaganda
So with these threads it is clear you have a problem.

Keith

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
LOL I knew this wouild be moved to BTS. Your first mistake was: You didn't use enough hate and racism to get you point across. Second: You were correct in saying there are a lot of totally absurd threads on ATS.

(sarcasm)

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

You are correct.
But what do I know, I was born in Kenya.
This got moved twice. first to ATS board questions(?), then to BTS.
Mod VS Mod

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by justKEITH

You are right, guess I'm not "awake" enough!
Naw, the problem is this site claims to Deny Ignorance, yet it's members actively embrace ignorance. But hey! Why not just be a cheerleader for ATS!!!
There are certainly no sacred cows here!
Just one big alternative love fest where everything is true!

[edit on 14-5-2010 by OldDragger]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
BTS seems (to me) like a mortuary--like where you go just before being completely buried. It is a punishment for a thread almost. I have had two or three threads moved to rants, but I wasn't freaking out in them.
I was pointing out mainly that 99% of ATS cannot possibly be gods or psychics....
so....
I got booted here.

lmao

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Right you are.
It's where the mods send posts that bug them to die!
sniff.....:shk:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Next time try claiming that you are SuperJesus or something. The thread should stay up a long time then.
When replies start to slack off, then you could add that you do predictions too.

[edit on 14/5/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Scew it..... Im here in rants, evidently posting a secondary thread that coresponds to this one so.... Im gonna go ahead and rant ATS ben bout some BS lately, besides a few threads. If screw is a dirty word so be it. Remove me Ill remain a patient ghost rather than contribute anything Ill deny myself based on pride Screw denying ignorance. I reached out to moderators with no awnser. Its not like this is a paid service but now that Im ranting Screw JD Byrider too and those of the repliers to my thread that wanted to talk about the BS like its nothing. Guess what its not BS to you because you're content to be flipping through the TV stations Hahahahahaha
:bnghd:

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Hahahahahahaaha Thats right mad woman on a rant thats meaningless hahahahahaha

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Welcome to BTS! (We have pie)

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Welcome to BTS! (We have pie)

we do???????? why wasnt i notified of this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love pie and what kind of pie , apple , pumpkin , peach, pear, ??????????????? umm well good news we also have cake n icecream and cookies and lots of beer .

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

What was that all about never mind.

Most of your threads are NO different to the ones your babbling about but i suppose that dose not matter to you.

Trust me i do see your point about some of the threads i have not been a member long but been reading for years.

It only seems like there is more of said type of threads because the membership is growing pretty fast.

Lets just agree to disagree after all the threads i dislike are the ones were posters are arguing gets no were do you agree.

Keith

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

Right you are.
It's where the mods send posts that bug them to die!
sniff.....:shk:

They don't have to die, the reason they die is your fault not the threads, not the mods, it's yours, there are many people here in BTS and we will respond to good threads. Even rants.

The only people that think that BTS is a waste of time are those that haven't spent any time here.

The only reason your threads will die here is we are a bit more picky about our threads, we like good threads here not garbage, and if your thread is complete garbage it will vanish never to be seen again, you can't just post your ATS bull here and expect it to be responded to by the mindless masses of ATS.

reply to post by alysha.angel

i love pie and what kind of pie , apple , pumpkin , peach, pear, ??????????????? umm well good news we also have cake n icecream and cookies and lots of beer .

We have many kinds of pie.

And yes, lot's and lots of beer.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Its not nearly as big a conspiracy as the conspiracy of the recent rash of threads complaining about other threads....

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

You should do a tread on that!!

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join