It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rosicrucian leaked secret documents

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Rosicrucian "Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucs" introductory package, 2005

Released October 12, 2009
Summary

The PDF files presents three publications of the so-called Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis (AMORC), a US based Rosicrucian order: "Liber 777 - The Celestial Sanctum", "Liber 888 - Council of Solace" and the "Silent Council Card".

AMORC claims countless historical and political figures have been followers of Rosicrucianism, including Rene Descartes, Napoleon and Sir Francis Bacon.
The three files present the introductory package of the order and are followed by the Rosicrucian "Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis" Mandami package, 2007.

Source documents:

Rare docs leaked from AMORC Rosicrucians
Rosicrucian - Liber-777-Celestial-Sanctum.pdf
www.sendspace.com...

Rosicrucian - Liber-888-Council-of-Solace.pdf
www.sendspace.com...

Rosicrucian - Silent Council Card.pdf
www.sendspace.com...

====================
Part 2:

Rosicrucian "Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis" Mandami package, 2007

Released October 12, 2009
Summary

The PDF files presents three publications of the so-called Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis (AMORC), a US based rosicrucian order. The files contain a collection of "Mandami" (letters) as part of the order's "Master Monographs" (writings).

Rosicrucian - Mandami - 1.pdf
www.sendspace.com...

Rosicrucian - Mandami - 2-5.pdf
www.sendspace.com...

Rosicrucian - Mandami - 6-8.pdf
www.sendspace.com...

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Yep, they are authentic.

These barely hint at the things outside the neophyte initiation/first degree but still plenty of information. If you emailed AMORC, they would probably send these to you so I don't expect there'll be any sort of blowback.

The monographs are designed to NOT be read one after the other in quick order. Pace yourself and give it at least a couple weeks in between to meditate on what you have learned. Some things become clear as you study the world around you. To others it would read like a stack of hogwash.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
This is really interesting. Do Rosicrucians have anything to do with masons? Do they have teachings in common or are they opposed?

Oh, yeah, will you post more monographs? I'm hooked!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
In some of the Masonic traditions, starting on the 18th degree you'll brush on some Rosicrucian ideas starting with the Rosy Cross symbols. Not till later on does it all come together with illumination/enlightenment. In the Rosicrucian traditions this illumination begins with the 4th degree.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Do the Rosicrucian's have a hidden agenda ??

Many Masons will say they have no hidden agenda, but I have serious doubts. The same rumors seem to be absent with the Rosicrucian's.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

Thanks a lot for your input Atlantican.
May I enquire if you are a rosicrucian?
Is it the real deal? I mean, everything that the first of the monographs the OP posted is real?

And yeah, I echo zzombie's question. Do they have a hidden agenda?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I have been interested in AMORC and filled out the info form, but it looks like it's $109 every three months!

Did I see that wrong?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by zzombie

Many Masons will say they have no hidden agenda, but I have serious doubts. The same rumors seem to be absent with the Rosicrucian's.

The reason we get such a bad rap is that there are nearly 4 million of us in this country and a lodge in virtually every town.

Also, not sure if this is true, but it doesn't seem like the "Church" hates the Rosicrucians as much as they hate us Masons.

It's sort of the same with Kabbalah. Nobody had ever heard of it until Madonna.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by zzombie

We all know occult organisations like Illuminati and Skulls & Bones.
Rosecrucian connection is the hidden Wolfgang in the catholic and protestant church.

The Rosy Cross influence on secret societies.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

J. S. Bach: music and occult knowledge Rosicrucian connection

Shakespeare Rosecrucian connection and King James Version 1611

Bacon, Shakespeare, and the Mystic Foundations of America - New Atlantis
www.francisbaconsamerica.org...

Shakespeare and the Dollar (1782 - 1935 = 153)
www.masoncode.com...

The number 153 on the Dollar is connected with both symbols. The Sonnets triangle is made from 153 sonnets. The Great Seal was inaugurated in 1782, but not until precisely 153 years later, in 1935, did both faces of the Great Seal become united on the dollar bill.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by hawk123]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadioKnecht
This is really interesting. Do Rosicrucians have anything to do with masons? Do they have teachings in common or are they opposed?

Some Masonic writers (including Albert Pike) have believed that Masons and Rosicrucians are the same thing. The theory goes that, when the Rosicrucians dropped out of site in the late 1600's, they re-emerged in disguise as the Freemasons in the early 1700's. There is some internal evidence that at least part of this theory may be correct.

There is also a Masonic Rosicrucian Society, which operates in the USA, Canada, and British Isles, and which limits its membership to Master Masons.

Freemasonry has no connection to the organization calling itself A.M.O.R.C., but some people are members of both.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I could tell you that the Rosicrucians have no hidden agenda, but would you believe me?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

I'm also interested in joining AMORC here in South Africa, but it's also very expensive. It's about the equivalent of US$650 to join, and then US$90 every three months.

The meet once a month at the Masonic Center. Quite a few masons are members of both, although there is no official connection.

[edit on 18/5/2010 by Saurus]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by RadioKnecht

Freemasonry has no connection to the organization calling itself A.M.O.R.C., but some people are members of both.

Maybe Rosecrucian is more connected with the AASR.
Degrees of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite

PERFECT PRINCE DE HEREDOM KNIGHT OF THE EAGLE AND PELICAN
www.brad.ac.uk...

Both AASR and ROSECRUCIAN use the PELICAN as symbol.
rosecroixdorient.tripod.com...

The Pelican on the Rosy Cross

[edit on 18-5-2010 by hawk123]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawk123

Maybe Rosecrucian is more connected with the AASR.
Degrees of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite

Let me rephrase: Rosicrucianism is indeed found in certain parts of Masonry, but A.M.O.R.C. is not.

Freemasonry recognizes its own Rosicrucian degrees and societies. Freemasonry does not officially recognize A.M.O.R.C. as being Rosicrucian.

In other words, just because A.M.O.R.C. calls itself "Rosicrucian", that does not mean that it really is, or that all individual Rosicrucians believe it is, or join it.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

There are actually 154 sonnets and to make this theory true you have to drop one, so it really doesn't make much sense to me. You can make anything fit if you want.

OP your links do not work. They were removed from the site. Could you post them in another form? I would like to read these documents.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by hawk123

There are actually 154 sonnets and to make this theory true you have to drop one, so it really doesn't make much sense to me. You can make anything fit if you want.

OP your links do not work. They were removed from the site. Could you post them in another form? I would like to read these documents.

Strange that the links do not work anymore.
They worked at the time I posted this threat.
However they are also on Wikileaks, which is again in the air
wikileaks.se...

You are right on the 154 sonnets. The eye

The next links are very amazing:
www.light-of-truth.com...

Shakespeare, 911, and the Eye in the Pyramid.
www.light-of-truth.com...

Did Shakespeare shake the world on 911 ?

[edit on 19-5-2010 by hawk123]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Rosicrucians are a threat to no one. Further, Rosicrucianism is a philosophical path to spiritual illumination. It's teaching exist in AMORC, Freemasonry, Kabbalah, and numerous religions. It is not a secret society as much as it is a set of ideals and knowledge.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The OP's links are all dead. FYI

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
* Delete post *

[edit on 21-5-2010 by ancientfuturist]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
yea all the links are dead.
but they are all here..
wikileaks.se...