It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rosicrucian leaked secret documents

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy

Originally posted by eurocrates

Rosicrucians are a threat to no one. Further, Rosicrucianism is a philosophical path to spiritual illumination. It's teaching exist in AMORC, Freemasonry, Kabbalah, and numerous religions. It is not a secret society as much as it is a set of ideals and knowledge.

eurocrates,

You are correct and incorrect in your assessment of my comment. First, you are correct that Kabbalah is much older than Rosicrucianism. I did not mean to infer otherwise although I see how that could be perceived after re-reading my post. What I meant to say, which you rather articulately iterated, is that Rosicrucian philosophy is little more than Gnosis. "Know Thyself and thou shall know God." Most people interpret this statement to mean that individuals are, themselves, God. This would be an inaccurate interpretation. In truth, it means that if you understand the true nature and origin of man then you may have some preliminary understanding of God as the same mathematical formula is used through all of the known universe for all creation. We are ALL children of God.

Your state that only two groups exist that can be labeled "Rosicrucian" is incorrect. That's like saying if something glows luminous it may only be labeled a "lamp" when, in fact, there are many more traits and artifacts that exist to create luminosity. It would be narrow-minded and short-sighted to look at things through only 2 dimensions when reality provides you with so many more interesting facets.

Thank you for correcting my mistatement in my earlier post. :-)

It is in fact Rosenkreuz who is at the base of Rosicrucian Fraternity, despite it took more then 300 years after his death when Martinez de Pasqualis around 1750 refounded the order and Louis-Claude de Saint-Martin , a french noble Man took over the order in France around 1780. To that order Napoleon and Descartes where members. The Rose Croix Martinist Order is indeed a hermetic kabbalist order from which the Golden Dawn originated as well and therefore the Golden Dawn Cross and the Martinist Rosy-cross are the same.

Now, stating that there is only one Rosicrucian Organization is for sure incorrect, you find at least 5 or 6 in different countries. But then, still, the origin is not as AMROC states in old Egypt. If we look from that point of view, all secret teachings originate from Egypt what is again false since long before the Egyptians, other civilizations had the knowledge of Kabballah and the structures of there religions prove this. AMROC is not more Egyptian then the order of Misraim.

Concerning Kabbalah, you are right, we are not only children of God, we are all parts of him and he is part of us. We have to seek God in ourselves and as Helena Blavatsky said one day, when you have a problem, do not pray, act. We are all the masters of the temple in which we are prisoners and the architect of the universe has given him to us to respect him and act as the masons to keep him in good shape.

I wrote that in other forums that the Tetragrammaton the base of God is nothing more then a mathematic formula that explains the origin and emanation of matter, the contender and the 3 basic principles, +, - , and neutral that keep it going on. We will sooner or later find the secret of the universe except one and that is the basic thought that created it and why it did so. Even if one day we go back to the source, we will remain in front of the abyss. Maybe if we knew what is on the other side, it could be a deception, who knows.

We are all among those blind that do not see and maybe we seek a difficult answer to a simple question.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by eurocrates]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by eurocrates
It is in fact Rosenkreuz who is at the base of Rosicrucian Fraternity, despite it took more then 300 years after his death when Martinez de Pasqualis around 1750 refounded the order and Louis-Claude de Saint-Martin , a french noble Man took over the order in France around 1780. To that order Napoleon and Descartes where members. The Rose Croix Martinist Order is indeed a hermetic kabbalist order from which the Golden Dawn originated as well and therefore the Golden Dawn Cross and the Martinist Rosy-cross are the same.

Now, stating that there is only one Rosicrucian Organization is for sure incorrect, you find at least 5 or 6 in different countries. But then, still, the origin is not as AMROC states in old Egypt. If we look from that point of view, all secret teachings originate from Egypt what is again false since long before the Egyptians, other civilizations had the knowledge of Kabballah and the structures of there religions prove this. AMROC is not more Egyptian then the order of Misraim.

Concerning Kabbalah, you are right, we are not only children of God, we are all parts of him and he is part of us. We have to seek God in ourselves and as Helena Blavatsky said one day, when you have a problem, do not pray, act. We are all the masters of the temple in which we are prisoners and the architect of the universe has given him to us to respect him and act as the masons to keep him in good shape.

I wrote that in other forums that the Tetragrammaton the base of God is nothing more then a mathematic formula that explains the origin and emanation of matter, the contender and the 3 basic principles, +, - , and neutral that keep it going on. We will sooner or later find the secret of the universe except one and that is the basic thought that created it and why it did so. Even if one day we go back to the source, we will remain in front of the abyss. Maybe if we knew what is on the other side, it could be a deception, who knows.

We are all among those blind that do not see and maybe we seek a difficult answer to a simple question.

eurocrates,

Very eloquently stated and I concur! :-)

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
The Rosicrucian Order AMORC is not a lineage Rosicrucian society.
If you do a search of the USA Trademarks Office you will find that all the names the “Rosicrucian Order AMORC” use are part of trademarks or word marks.

The word Rosicrucian is a generic name which appeared around 1600AD. Trademarks Offices will not permit the use of a heritage name exclusively.

The name Rosicrucian Order AMORC is a trademark or word mark depending on how it is used. If you check all the names the “Rosicrucian Order AMORC” claims as authentic you will find a legal word mark protection.

If you check the corporate structure registered with the Californian business registry you will find two “Rosicrucian Order AMORC” corporations. One is a non-member “Supreme Grand Lodge” corporation consisting of the “Imperator” and the regional “Grand Masters”. The “Rosicrucian Order AMORC” “Supreme Grand Lodge” owns all the property and the finances are controlled by that corporation.

The membership “Rosicrucian Order AMORC” corporation in the USA claims the membership fees are voluntary dues. The reason they are “voluntary dues” is because they are tied to the USA tax exemption clauses for a non-profit corporation.

As for the monographs; there is nothing in the monographs that you will not find in the public domain. Have a read of the “Fama” document; all the “Rosicrucian” members were hand selected and person to person trained.

If you want an indication of how a “secret brotherhood” functions read the book Brother of the Third Degree by Garver. The book is out of print; available on the net as a PDF download. Remember while reading the book “it is a work of fiction.” Either the author had a good imagination or he had inside knowledge.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadioKnecht
This is really interesting. Do Rosicrucians have anything to do with masons? Do they have teachings in common or are they opposed?

some masons claim that the Rosicrucians created masonry, others say masons created rosicrucisanism...although today there are to my immediate knowledge 2 rosicrucian orders in masonry. that is the MSRIF (masonic societis rosicrucian in federatis) and the 18th* Knight of the Rose Croix but that degree is a far cry now a days with the ancient teaching of rosicrucianism although there are still hints of it in that degree

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ralphwolf
The Rosicrucian Order AMORC is not a lineage Rosicrucian society.
If you do a search of the USA Trademarks Office you will find that all the names the “Rosicrucian Order AMORC” use are part of trademarks or word marks.

If you want an indication of how a “secret brotherhood” functions read the book Brother of the Third Degree by Garver. The book is out of print; available on the net as a PDF download. Remember while reading the book “it is a work of fiction.” Either the author had a good imagination or he had inside knowledge.

I prefer to start first with the book "AMORC unmasked".
www.theprisonerofamorc.com...

The author of this book escaped from Rosicrucian Mind Control.
AMORC UNMASKED- The Hidden Mind Mind Control Techniques of the Famous So-called Rosicrucian Order.

Table of Contents:
theprisonerofamorc.typepad.com...

[edit on 17-8-2010 by hawk123]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawk123

AMORC UNMASKED- The Hidden Mind Mind Control Techniques of the Famous So-called Rosicrucian Order.

Table of Contents:

About the only thing I didn't see in this alleged "expose" is that AMORC is part of the Satanic Illuminati.
Talk about misinformation... People throw around "mind control" rather ridiculously these days. I mean, given the definition, any commercial, newspaper ad, opinion, book, ANYTHING can be "mind control."

I've been a member of the Rosicrucians for years, including AMORC. This guy seems to be out for money or exposure.

Just my opinion...

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Table of Contents:

About the only thing I didn't see in this alleged "expose" is that AMORC is part of the Satanic Illuminati.
Talk about misinformation... People throw around "mind control" rather ridiculously these days. I mean, given the definition, any commercial, newspaper ad, opinion, book, ANYTHING can be "mind control."

I've been a member of the Rosicrucians for years, including AMORC. This guy seems to be out for money or exposure.

Just my opinion...

If AMORC is part of the Satanic Illuminati, what about the Rosicrucians?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

If AMORC is part of the Satanic Illuminati, what about the Rosicrucians?

hawk,

I was speaking tongue-in-cheek. Neither AMORC *or* the Rosicrucian belief systems are based in Satanic philosophy or worship. They simply teach knowledge and a method/manner for personal spiritual growth and evolution. In fact, "black magick" or "black arts" are vehemently discouraged and looked down upon. People think ANYTHING that consists of "magick" is negative, evil, or Satanic when it is, in fact, not so. Just as gun can be used for good or evil...so can magick. It is a tool, pure and simple. Invocations and evocations used in Rosicrucianism are no different than what your average person/minister/priest does with prayer and/or communion in the church down the street from you. In fact, if you study hermetic quabblah and rosicrucianism, you might just begin to understand the motions, words, prayers, and rituals you see in the church at a whole different level.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose
yea all the links are dead.
but they are all here..
wikileaks.se...

thanks OP

All secret Rosicrucian documents are gone together with Wikileaks.
Are these Rosicrucian documents related to the new ESPIONAGE ACT?

BIPARTISAN LEGISLATION GOES AFTER WIKILEAKS BY AMENDING ESPIONAGE ACT

lieberman.senate.gov...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose
yea all the links are dead.
but they are all here..
wikileaks.se...

thanks OP

All secret Rosicrucian documents are gone together with Wikileaks.
Are these Rosicrucian documents related to the new ESPIONAGE ACT?

BIPARTISAN LEGISLATION GOES AFTER WIKILEAKS BY AMENDING ESPIONAGE ACT

lieberman.senate.gov...

Seems to me that all of wikileaks was shut down or is being shut down.... The idea that these "secret" Rosicrucian documents are part of the cache, well, what does that have to do with the price of rice in China?

There really is nothing "secret" about them anymore. They've been freely available on the internet for years... However, if you want my opinion (and I realize you did not ask....)

"Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you." Matthew 7:6

Any Rosicrucian worth their salt will know the real meaning of that verse and why....and it has EVERYTHING to do with these so-called "secret" documents.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

No it hasn't got everything to do with those documents, it's got everything to do with the She the Rose of the Cross, ie; the Bride of the Spirit and the Passover, and if you knew more about Shakespeare, you'ed know how to spell than name in 4 letters!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SineOctave
reply to post by hawk123

No it hasn't got everything to do with those documents, it's got everything to do with the She the Rose of the Cross, ie; the Bride of the Spirit and the Passover, and if you knew more about Shakespeare, you'ed know how to spell than name in 4 letters!

You mean the 4 letters OMDC ?

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Is there any scientific evidence on mason or rosecrucian practices about energies and spirits, in particular with regard to star Sirius?

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Getting factual:
Is there any scientific evidence for mason ahd rosecrucians claims on exchange of energy and spirits?, in particular with regard to star Sirius?
What is the purpose of keeping building new pyramids and obelisks nowadays?

Thanks

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by alagrange
Getting factual:
Is there any scientific evidence for mason ahd rosecrucians claims on exchange of energy and spirits?, in particular with regard to star Sirius?
What is the purpose of keeping building new pyramids and obelisks nowadays?

Thanks

Getting real: Why did you post this at the end of multiple threads?

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Have you read this book Prisoner of AMORC? Is it any good?

Anyone..

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

...This guy seems to be out for money or exposure.

Look at Icke, Schonbelen, Marrs, Jones, and the like. Aren't they ALL out to sell their books or promote their "seminars"? Let's face it: conspiracy theories are a booming business for some.
edit on 24-5-2013 by IslandMason because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
So what ,this is a conspiracy theorist forum. And they have good conspiracies.
Besides this AMORC have some very interesting topics so thanks for sharing op

edit on 25-5-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Woo, what a thread.

Rosicrucianism as a tradition has as many lineages, histories, organizations, and authorities as can be imagined. Some say it started with Akhenaten, others with Christian Rosenkreuz, others with 19th-century romantics such as the British Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn and the German Ordo Templi Orientis. AMORC’s founder, Harvey Spencer Lewis, started his AMORC in New York in 1915, eventually moving it to the site of the present Park in San Jose.

AMORC’s teachings are a comfortably mild, peaceful mix of “Western occultism”, as anyone can glean from its website and publications. [It emphasizes that it is “not a religion and does not require a specific belief or code of conduct”. Actually this is only true within conventionally-comfortable limits. You are tacitly required to be a Judæo-Christian monotheist with concurrent moral dictates and taboos.]

Anyway, it is at its best as a lightweight environment in which to poke around in philosophy, ancient lore, and fun occultism generally. Some of its periodicals and books contain works of sophisticated and painstaking scholarship. Others, particularly those which attempt to puff up the organization's basis, or that of Rosicrucianism generally, can get pretty silly. If you join, just don't leave your common sense at the door and you'll probably find it harmless, enjoyable, and educational.

Certainly one of AMORC's best features, if you're convenient to it, is its magnificent "Rosicrucian Park" in San Jose. You can get some glimpses of this on its website, as well as through some YouTube video tours. Even if you're not a member, it's definitely worth a visit if you're in the neighborhood, although the culture-clash is tres Kafkaesque: On one side of the street are suburban-modest houses, on the other imposing Egyptian temples that would do credit to Cecil B. deMille and D.W. Griffith. The most publicly-accessible one is the Egyptian Museum; be certain to check ahead for its days/hours of operation.

As for esoteric knowledge per se, there was a time when conventional society was much more puritan and anything "outside the box" was hard to find and suspect or dangerous if you did. Today, and particularly in the Internet age, this is no longer the case: You can find out more than you ever wanted to know about everything with the click of a Googlemouse. What's important is your sense of discernment: to separate wisdom from nonsense, and then decide what constructively and productively to do with the former. I might add that this is one of the most important benefits of a good "normal" education, e.g. a university degree, since it's cumulatively training and exercise in evaluation and judgment.

Michael A. Aquino, Ph.D.
Priest of Set
edit on 5/27/2013 by maquino because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/27/2013 by maquino because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
All occult movements in the past were preparations for a new mystical gnosis that transcends religion and science because it is their true source. It is now revealed here.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join