Rosicrucian leaked secret documents

page: 2
10
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose
yea all the links are dead.
but they are all here..
wikileaks.se...

thanks OP


Thanks to Wikileaks!!! the Rosicrucian information is again up.
I do not understand who killed the documents on my inital posting.
Maybe the classification is realy Above Top Secret.

Now we have double evidence that Napoleon is a Rosicrucian.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...


[edit on 22-5-2010 by hawk123]




posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
In addition to the first post, the Wikileaks link has another document:
wikileaks.se...

Rosicrucian “Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis” Atrium 1 package
Tue, 3rd November, 2009

The ZIP file presents the “Atrium 1″ publications of the so-called Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis (AMORC), a US based rosicrucian order, as part of the order’s “Master Monographs” (writings).

According to AMORC countless historical and political figures have been followers of rosicrucianism, including Rene Descartes, Napoleon and Sir Francis Bacon.
The material follows the publication of the Rosicrucian “Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucs” introductory package, 2005 and the Rosicrucian “Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis” Mandami package, 2007.



posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Additional the Rosicrucian Manual.

www.stopnwo.com...



posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawk123


According to AMORC countless historical and political figures have been followers of rosicrucianism, including Rene Descartes, Napoleon and Sir Francis Bacon.



That's possible, especially with Bacon. However, AMORC often tries to blur the line between itself and "the Rosicrucians". If Bacon was a Rosicrucian (or Napoleon and Descartes for that matter), they certainly were not members of AMORC. Also, the Fraternitas Rosae Crucis considers itself to be the "authentic Rosicrucian Fraternity in the Americas", not AMORC.

In his autobiography, Aleister Crowley mentioned AMORC's founder, H. Spencer Lewis, in an unfavorable light, saying that Lewis was in the States "running the Rosicrucian racket", with Crowley here implying that Lewis created AMORC as a money-making scam.

Whether or not Crowley is correct, I cannot say. But be careful not to fall into the trap that AMORC are the "only real Rosicrucians", if they're even Rosicrucians at all.



posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Very funny:
Actually, the AMORC Rosicrucian New Year tradition is a very ancient one. It was in the year 1353 B.C. during the reign of the great pharaoh Akhnaton.
www.rosicrucian.org...

However the standard Rosicrucian year started in 1378 A.C. based on the values:
273 = Hiram Abiff = Ch V R M + A B I V
465 = King Solomon = M L K + sh L M H
640 = Hiram, King of Tyre = Ch V R M + M L K + Tz V R
===
1378 Total

Therefore the standard Rosecrucians started 2731 years later after AMORC



posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawk123


Therefore the standard Rosecrucians started 2731 years later after AMORC




AMORC was founded in New York City in 1915. 2731 years after AMORC is thus 4646 A.D., i.e., over 2000 years in the future.



posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by hawk123


Therefore the standard Rosecrucians started 2731 years later after AMORC




AMORC was founded in New York City in 1915. 2731 years after AMORC is thus 4646 A.D., i.e., over 2000 years in the future.



AMORC was founded by Harvey Spencer Lewis in 1915 AC.
That would give 3268 years, since 1353 B.C.



posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
OP,

Is your interest in the organizaiton of AMORC or the Rosicrucian philosophy? The two are separate, albeit intertwined, things... AMORC is but a small, singular knowledge path of the larger, ancient, time-tested philosophy of Rosicrucianism. Think of AMORC as a small tributary off of a larger river system that is Rosicrucian philosophy.

G.



posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy
 


My main interest is Rosicrucian, since it explains all Barok codes, like Bach, Bacon, Barton, Shakespeare, etc.



posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawk123

My main interest is Rosicrucian, since it explains all Barok codes, like Bach, Bacon, Barton, Shakespeare, etc.


I would have to disagree. Nothing in the authentic Rosicrucian documents appear to address anything like that:

Fama Fraternitatis

Confessio Rosicruciana

Chymical Wedding of Christian Rosenkreutz



posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by RadioKnecht
This is really interesting. Do Rosicrucians have anything to do with masons? Do they have teachings in common or are they opposed?


Some Masonic writers (including Albert Pike) have believed that Masons and Rosicrucians are the same thing. The theory goes that, when the Rosicrucians dropped out of site in the late 1600's, they re-emerged in disguise as the Freemasons in the early 1700's. There is some internal evidence that at least part of this theory may be correct.

There is also a Masonic Rosicrucian Society, which operates in the USA, Canada, and British Isles, and which limits its membership to Master Masons.

Freemasonry has no connection to the organization calling itself A.M.O.R.C., but some people are members of both.


Now that is interesting enough!
Is that also what they call themselves or do they go by another name?



posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rafe_


Now that is interesting enough!
Is that also what they call themselves or do they go by another name?


The Masonic Rosicrucian Society is older than A.M.O.R.C., having begun in England in the mid-19th century. This is the group that the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn came from, although technically, the Golden Dawn was not Masonic, and the founders of the G.'.D.'. retained their membership in the Masonic Rosicrucian Society. The Golden Dawn admitted ladies, and trained it's initiates in Ceremonial Magick once they reached the fifth degree, which was actually the first degree of the Rosicrucian Order.

A.M.O.R.C. chose its name, IMO, to relate the Rosicrucian idwea without infringing on the other, already-existing Rosicrucian groups.



posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by hawk123

My main interest is Rosicrucian, since it explains all Barok codes, like Bach, Bacon, Barton, Shakespeare, etc.


I would have to disagree. Nothing in the authentic Rosicrucian documents appear to address anything like that:

Fama Fraternitatis

Confessio Rosicruciana

Chymical Wedding of Christian Rosenkreutz


I would not say that:
Fama Fraternitatis

Fama Fraternitatis is decoded by Bach on link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...




All the codes on above picture can be entered on site:
www.light-of-truth.com... Use the Bacon Simple Cipher.


Previous post in more detail:




The preview of this book shows that:
Jesus = 70 = Joh. Seb. Bach


www.peo.de...

Download almost 10 Mb

See also
books.google.com...



[edit on 10-6-2010 by hawk123]



posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
No offence to the OP (I do find this quite interesting and appreciate the thread), but AMORC = "McRosicrucianism."

The REAL Rosicrucians probably never existed. The most "authentic" and reliable documentation on their early history comprises three very short anonomous pieces from medieval Germany. IMHO, its not really very convincing evidence that an actual group of people operating under the title "Rosicrucian" ever existed...until after the fact, that is.

Still, its an interesting topic, and whatever their ultimate origins, the Rosicrucian teachings are fascinating and often quite profound.



posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy
Rosicrucians are a threat to no one. Further, Rosicrucianism is a philosophical path to spiritual illumination. It's teaching exist in AMORC, Freemasonry, Kabbalah, and numerous religions. It is not a secret society as much as it is a set of ideals and knowledge.


How nice if it was true. First of all, there are two distinct Rosicrucian Orders.

Base of all of them is indeed Christian Rosenkreuz, a german Martinist.
The two remaining orders are the french real Martinist Rosicrucian order. This order is the only one that accepts only christian religious brothers in its ranks.
AMROC is a Rosicrucian order that is and is not. AMROC pretends Rosicrucianism to go back to ancient Egypt what is a false statement and they go as far as making there temple look like ancien egyptian temples.

Now your statement about that teaching existing in Kabbalah is false since it is Kabbalah which is exsting in all secret orders that learn and teach the wisdom of the ancients, the philosophy of the tree of life. Kabbalah is the base of all ancient wisdom, in simple words, it is the wisdom. The word "sophy" comes from the word "sophia" what in greek means wisdom and ha quabbalah means the initiation. It is quiet difficult to translate the word quabbalah but in some way it means "to recieve". And what you recieve is the initiation to the wisdom of the ancients.
In latin wisdom is named Gnosis and Kabbalah is no more then gnostic teaching.



posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by eurocrates
 


I am confused now. AMORC is clear for me, but is the Martinist Order the same as Rosecrucian?

www.canadiancontent.net...



posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by eurocrates
 


I am confused now. AMORC is clear for me, but is the Martinist Order the same as Rosecrucian?

www.canadiancontent.net...



posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123
 


No.

Martinism and Rosicrucianism are two different schools of Christian mysticism, but many people have been interested in both.

As far as Christian Rosenkreutz goes, this is almost certainly a mythical personage. Some have suggested that the character was based on Paracelsus, but I do not find this plausible, personally.

To get more in depth in all of this, I highly recommend Dr. Paul Foster Case's "The True and Invisible Rosicrucian Order", which can be read here.



posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
reply to post by hawk123
 


No.

Martinism and Rosicrucianism are two different schools of Christian mysticism, but many people have been interested in both.

As far as Christian Rosenkreutz goes, this is almost certainly a mythical personage. Some have suggested that the character was based on Paracelsus, but I do not find this plausible, personally.

To get more in depth in all of this, I highly recommend Dr. Paul Foster Case's "The True and Invisible Rosicrucian Order", which can be read here.


Thanks, I already read that book before and therefore I was able to completely decode the Rosicrucian codes.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Bach used the same Rosicrucian codes in his music.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But I was wondering what encoding scheme was used by the Martinist.
A long time ago I was in a city with the Martini Tower.
en.wikipedia.org...

Martinikerk (Martin's church) is a church in Groningen, The Netherlands. The church and its associated tower (the Martinitoren) are named after Saint Martin of Tours (316 - 397), the patron archbishop of the Utrecht diocese to which Groningen once belonged.

Maybe I should listen to the Music.
Groningen has also a lot of famous organ builders.

en.wikipedia.org...

Martin Luther was named after St. Martin, as he was baptized on November 11 (St. Martin's Day)
November 11, 1918 at 11:11 was the end of the first World War I.

But Martin Luther used the Rosicrucian symbols.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is the Martinist encoding scheme the same as for Rosecrucians?


[edit on 27-6-2010 by hawk123]



posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by eurocrates

Originally posted by CIAGypsy
Rosicrucians are a threat to no one. Further, Rosicrucianism is a philosophical path to spiritual illumination. It's teaching exist in AMORC, Freemasonry, Kabbalah, and numerous religions. It is not a secret society as much as it is a set of ideals and knowledge.


How nice if it was true. First of all, there are two distinct Rosicrucian Orders.

Base of all of them is indeed Christian Rosenkreuz, a german Martinist.
The two remaining orders are the french real Martinist Rosicrucian order. This order is the only one that accepts only christian religious brothers in its ranks.
AMROC is a Rosicrucian order that is and is not. AMROC pretends Rosicrucianism to go back to ancient Egypt what is a false statement and they go as far as making there temple look like ancien egyptian temples.

Now your statement about that teaching existing in Kabbalah is false since it is Kabbalah which is exsting in all secret orders that learn and teach the wisdom of the ancients, the philosophy of the tree of life. Kabbalah is the base of all ancient wisdom, in simple words, it is the wisdom. The word "sophy" comes from the word "sophia" what in greek means wisdom and ha quabbalah means the initiation. It is quiet difficult to translate the word quabbalah but in some way it means "to recieve". And what you recieve is the initiation to the wisdom of the ancients.
In latin wisdom is named Gnosis and Kabbalah is no more then gnostic teaching.





eurocrates,

You are correct and incorrect in your assessment of my comment. First, you are correct that Kabbalah is much older than Rosicrucianism. I did not mean to infer otherwise although I see how that could be perceived after re-reading my post. What I meant to say, which you rather articulately iterated, is that Rosicrucian philosophy is little more than Gnosis. "Know Thyself and thou shall know God." Most people interpret this statement to mean that individuals are, themselves, God. This would be an inaccurate interpretation. In truth, it means that if you understand the true nature and origin of man then you may have some preliminary understanding of God as the same mathematical formula is used through all of the known universe for all creation. We are ALL children of God.

Your state that only two groups exist that can be labeled "Rosicrucian" is incorrect. That's like saying if something glows luminous it may only be labeled a "lamp" when, in fact, there are many more traits and artifacts that exist to create luminosity. It would be narrow-minded and short-sighted to look at things through only 2 dimensions when reality provides you with so many more interesting facets.

Thank you for correcting my mistatement in my earlier post. :-)





top topics
 
10
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join


Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum