It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE flowchart to determine if Barack Obama is a US Citizen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
www.holytaco.com...

"There's been a flare up in the "Obama is Really a Secret Terrorist, Right Guys?" community lately, as some people are now claiming that Obama's Social Security Number is fraudulent. Unfortunately, nobody can provide hard evidence to support their claim, because it's really hard to track down the President's real Social Security Number. Go figure. Luckily, we've come up with a helpful flowchart to determine if Obama is, in fact, a U.S. Citizen."

I saw this and I thought of ATS. You guys rock.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
hes been a president for a year and a half and people are still trying to figure out if he is a citizen, i think there are bigger matters at hand like maybe, national debt, the economy, and a wee little oil spill

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by grahag

Real good source link. lol

Nice words in the comments section also. I am glad they are there and not here-writing like that.

If you feel up to is, check out this current ATS thead about this topic: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some great debates going on.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
reply to post by grahag

Real good source link. lol

Nice words in the comments section also. I am glad they are there and not here-writing like that.

If you feel up to is, check out this current ATS thead about this topic: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some great debates going on.

Wow! That's even funnier than MY link! Awesome! Thanks... You guys crack me up!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
The first comment should have been this to that stupid FLOW CHART.

The federal government checks everyone to make sure they are legal citizens right?

No, then the point of the flow chart is irrelevant.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
The first comment should have been this to that stupid FLOW CHART.

The federal government checks everyone to make sure they are legal citizens right?

No, then the point of the flow chart is irrelevant.

Maybe the stupidity lies in the reader and not the flow chart since you so obviously misread what it actually said.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

Oops, you are right, bad me for making a mistake.

Too bad others can never admit their mistakes.

Fell right into that one didn't you?

(evil laugh) hehehehehehe

edit to add-I actually did misunderstand it, but I had to throw in the problem of Dem faithful not admitting their mistakes. The Repub faithful know the problem of their party, the Dem's still put up their blinders.

So, Sanders killed the audit the Fed. Going to say anything about that?

No, I thought not!

[edit on 5/14/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
reply to post by K J Gunderson

Oops, you are right, bad me for making a mistake.

Too bad others can never admit their mistakes.

Fell right into that one didn't you?

(evil laugh) hehehehehehe

Fell right into what? I fell into you misquoting something and then calling it stupid? I guess I sure did. If you are implying I can not admit my mistakes, you have the wrong person. I have admitted I was WRONG several times on ATS and thanked people for correcting me. Care to tell me what I fell right into?

edit to add-I actually did misunderstand it, but I had to throw in the problem of Dem faithful not admitting their mistakes. The Repub faithful know the problem of their party, the Dem's still put up their blinders.

Are you claiming I cannot admit when I am wrong? Feel free to back that up or keep your BS generalizations about people to yourself.

So, Sanders killed the audit the Fed. Going to say anything about that?

No, I thought not!

[edit on 5/14/2010 by endisnighe]

What does that have to do with this thread or your big dumb mistake?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
guys guys... its just a little bit of humor to lighten up the silly situation... Don't hijack the thread...

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Well, all hail the Taco -- case closed. Problem solved. Conspiracy over.

Now I feel like a fajita for dinner.....got a flow chart for that?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by grahag
www.holytaco.com...

"There's been a flare up in the "Obama is Really a Secret Terrorist, Right Guys?" community lately, as some people are now claiming that Obama's Social Security Number is fraudulent. Unfortunately, nobody can provide hard evidence to support their claim, because it's really hard to track down the President's real Social Security Number. Go figure. Luckily, we've come up with a helpful flowchart to determine if Obama is, in fact, a U.S. Citizen."

I saw this and I thought of ATS. You guys rock.

The SS# of The President of The United States is classified and not subjected to public review or release due to the recent influx in cases of identity theft. Just like how his private number to his personal blackberry is classified and no more then like 20 people have it all under threat of death if they disclose.

Star and flag! No, no one can become President Of The United States without having a legal and valid SS#. Even first born Americans to immigrant families are allowed to become President.

top topics

join