It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind if I pull up a chair?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Yey I finally joined!!!

Hi there! Another newbie from (mostly) beautiful Southern California! Im fairly new to the world of actually *gasp!* questioning Government, and this past year has been a fantastic eye opening adventure. The only good thing that came out of the movie 2012 was me deciding to do my own research on the topic, which in turn led to me falling down this most fantastic rabbit hole.

I've been reading ATS for about a year now (on and off) and I feel so honored to finally be a part of it. I look forward to being a part of these great conversations
)

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Hey welcome aboard the ATS internet party! Glad to have you here!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Possibly the best intro-title I have seen.

Mind if I pull up a chair... Ha its great.

I like to think we have some type of round table discussion going on here.

Welcome.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Pull up a chair and enjoy the show! Welcome to ATS!
*ques the pictures of people/cartoons/anything with popcorn in hand.*

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by curiousanticipation

Welcome, curiousanticipation!

Ya want a shot of Maker's Mark? I suddenly ran into 150 dollars. Yay! So I think I will splurge for some Mark and buy a house warming gift for my daughter. Yay! She rented a house and soon I will be minus a loving daughter and 4 kids. Heh. Time to enjoy some silence.

I lived in Southern Cali for a few years. I enjoyed my time there living an idylic lifestyle in Julian. But, time came for a change and I moved on.

Again, welcome! I've got a nice comfy chair for you to relax in.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Hey mate, welcome....
I to love the title champ
. look forwed to seeing you on the boards and hearing your thoughts on some of the topics.
Once again welcome... all the way from Australia..

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Oh man did you open up worm hole with that statement! Check out the rabbits hole the-rabbits-hole.com... Great Intro! It's taken me many months to get up the ba### to join this crazy place. Who knows, I guess this intro forum is like boot camp for the side-liners.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by kyred

I'll call you on the Makers Mark and up you with a bit of Dimple Pinch, although both are great (straight my favor)... Now if I could only afford some really great single malt stuff, I'd be on an IV 24/7 and check out of this messy place easily... Lol!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Hi curiousanticipation, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Welcome! I'm glad your here. I suppose there are a lot of terms you can use to define the act of taking a thought and posting it here. A few of mine are frozen thoughts, ego mirror, the bloodless piss off, A rule of thumb I use in evaluating where one is coming from: Like cops (or others) during an interagation, the government always wants you to think they know more then they do. And they try to convince you they can control more then they know. On the other hand, the military wants you to think they don't know what they know. But they still have everything under control. The multinational corporations what to know everything you know, and they want you to know they know, because they want no doub't in your mind, you know they OWN YOUR ASS.

Notice: You are now working without a net. Have a great day.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Greetings to you! Welcome to the Intelligence Agency, School of Higher Knowledge, Scientific Theories, and Mental Ward. If it has to do with conspiracies, you will find it here. Just be aware of a thing I like to call "Information Overload." Too much too fast is never a good idea. Looking forward to talking with you, or arguing with you, whichever you like best.

top topics

join